Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:11:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Division 1 Promo & Play-off permutation Comp Get on before19.45  (Read 3491 times)

les@donr

• Forum Member
Re: Division 1 Promo & Play-off permutation Comp Get on before19.45
« Reply #30 on April 30, 2019, 07:30:58 pm by les@donr »
1. Barnsley
2. Luton
3. Sunderland
4. Portsmouth
5. Charlton
6. Rovers
7. Rovers
8. Portsmouth
9. Rovers
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 08:21:17 pm by les@donr »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on April 30, 2019, 07:34:40 pm by idler »
1Barnsley
2Luton
3Portsmouth
4Sunderland
5Charlton
6Rovers

Portsmouth
Rovers
Portsmouth

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on April 30, 2019, 08:01:03 pm by eastender »
1-0 Posh

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Given posh winning tonight could be null and void as no one has them in the p/offs

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on April 30, 2019, 08:28:36 pm by drfchound »
They won’t be.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on April 30, 2019, 10:14:23 pm by Donnywolf »
Given posh winning tonight could be null and void as no one has them in the p/offs

Could cost most people 10 Points AND those 2 games have already blown a few people out of the water because Barnsley and Luton will finish 1.2 now. So anyone with Pompey in top 2 will have one of those in Play offs and so will be on for only a maximum of 70 points

At the moment 15 people still have a chance of 90 Points BUT I dont think it will be done  :boxing:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:35:38 am by Donnywolf »

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on May 01, 2019, 07:45:41 am by idler »
Sorry John,I was in a rush last night. No worries if I'm too late with my correction.
Dave

1 Barnsley
2 Luton
3 Portsmouth
4 Sunderland
5 Charlton
6 Rovers

7 Rovers
8 Charlton
9 Charlton

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
No I see that as fine because the final 6 positions have not been decided. Yours are still the same its just in your rush you chose something that couldnt happen ! In a rush I know the feeling !

If anyone complains it will fall on deaf ears as its me putting up the prizes lol

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:34:09 am by Donnywolf »

les@donr

• Forum Member
Wolfie, my change was made regardless of the scores during the matches. It would have been the same choice pre-k.o.'s/

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
1) Barnsley
2) Portsmouth
3) Luton
4) Sunderland
5) Charlton
6) Rovers
7) Luton
8) Charlton
9) Charlton

That went well, although I still fancy Barnsley to better Luton's result on Saturday and Charlton to win the play offs.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Update ... lots of action to come but nobody will get 90 points !

Looking through the entries there are  16 people with only Rovers right for 10 points quite a few have 20 and 5 people have 30 .... but unless I have made an error there is just one person with 40 so they lead the way at the moment

All can change though (see Reply # 3 for the lucky Leader) and check your own to see if there is another joint Leader as head is spinning after yesterday lol

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
I should have used my example as my entry !

Champagne Super Rovers

• Forum Member
I'll be happy if your example scores 90 !

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
LOL - that would be the ultimate irony eh ?

OK for a bit of sport and as nobody can get 90 I will pay the Charity money to each of the Charities I named if my example gets 90 !

I should do an example PvO and Super6 each week as well - maybe after years of mediocrity I have found a way to predict accurately

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Well that went well ! A really tough Comp to predict and even worse to get right AND (serves me right) even difficult to mark

Ive gone through it - and please take my word for it - I have topped the Comp with 40 Points already in the bag and I have Charlton to win POF which will take me to 50

The best anyone else can do if they get the POF winner right is 30 - so 40 is the top score already. I have given TIA Greyhound Rescue a Tenner plus gift aid (£12.50) . Have to wait for it to appear on Page then I will post the "receipt" on here.

Also I will skulk back under a rock and not dream up such a dumb a** Comp again (still grumpy from last night)
Receipt finally appeared on TIA so its here I hope !

« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 09:32:36 am by Donnywolf »

Champagne Super Rovers

• Forum Member
Thanks for organising and congratulations on winning DW.  I enjoy taking part in these types of comps.  Even if I'm hopeless at them.  Have a good summer. I'm looking forward to next season already.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Thanks again - appreciated.

I like doing the comps as well but next time I will try to dream up something a bit easier for everybody !

I am sure I could have come up with something better and easier than this even after 6 pints lol

Cheers and roll on next Season  :scarf:

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Mmmmm, suspicious........ It's a bit like Vernon Littlewood winning the Football Pools.

At least I have the dignity to 'throw' the PvO so I don't win it!

Cheers for your efforts Wolfie, by the way!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012