Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:37:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: It all kicked off in U21 game...  (Read 4013 times)

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
It all kicked off in U21 game...
« on October 16, 2012, 10:14:41 pm by Donnyjim »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GM-MarkB

Re: It all kicked off in U21 game...
« Reply #1 on October 16, 2012, 10:17:01 pm by GM-MarkB »
It's all being said in the Poland farce thread mate

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on October 16, 2012, 10:19:41 pm by Donnyjim »
Wad ever

GM-MarkB

« Reply #3 on October 16, 2012, 10:22:37 pm by GM-MarkB »
Wad ever

What's that supposed to mean ?

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 16, 2012, 10:29:41 pm by Donnyjim »
So what if has been said in another thread?? WTF This is a NEW thread about a DIFFERENT subject. That is why 30 people have already read it. KMA  :headbang:

GM-MarkB

« Reply #5 on October 16, 2012, 10:31:00 pm by GM-MarkB »
F**k me...keep your hair on  :facepalm:

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on October 16, 2012, 10:31:34 pm by Filo »
So what if has been said in another thread?? WTF This is a NEW thread about a DIFFERENT subject. That is why 30 people have already read it. KMA  :headbang:

He was only saying, why the aggressive response?

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on October 16, 2012, 10:38:03 pm by Donnyjim »

I just thought that it was an unnecessary comment, on what was a new thread. It puts you off using the forum to be honest. I can't be arsed with the negativity towards new threads.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 10:41:47 pm by Donnyjim »

GM-MarkB

« Reply #8 on October 16, 2012, 10:40:51 pm by GM-MarkB »

I just thought that it was an unnecessary comment, on what was a new thread. It puts you off using the forum to be be honest. I can't be arsed with the negativity towards new threads.

Jeez lighten up old love, it wasn't negative, I was stating a fact......what's KMA anyway ?

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on October 16, 2012, 10:50:54 pm by Donnyjim »

I just thought that it was an unnecessary comment, on what was a new thread. It puts you off using the forum to be be honest. I can't be arsed with the negativity towards new threads.

Jeez lighten up old love, it wasn't negative, I was stating a fact......what's KMA anyway ?

No hard feelings. Just ignore a new thread that's been mentioned elsewhere ;-)

Keith Myath

« Reply #10 on October 16, 2012, 10:51:08 pm by Keith Myath »
 :headbang: First time i've been on for a while, after reading this first thread i think i will leave it a bit longer till decide to come on here again.

Enjoy.....

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on October 16, 2012, 10:58:06 pm by Filo »
:headbang: First time i've been on for a while, after reading this first thread i think i will leave it a bit longer till decide to come on here again.

Enjoy.....

Jesus! folk are a bit touchy tonight, it`s like being in the presence of moody Women!

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 16, 2012, 11:00:57 pm by MachoMadness »
Blimey, one game called off and everyone gets full on mad! Blame the Poles Filo, or failing that, blame Willie McKay!

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on October 16, 2012, 11:48:37 pm by jonnydog »
Just disgusting. No more to be said!

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on October 17, 2012, 11:50:48 am by Drover »
Like how the Serbian No 22 and No 10 kick England staff from behind,and then run away into the group after,like Pansy schoolgirls.They should be hit where it will hurt them,and Give the guilty players long bans.Something like 6/12/18 months bans which will hurt them,due to them being young u21s players and it been at vital developement point of their careers.Monetary fines are no good at all now,not with all the money thats in the game.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on October 17, 2012, 12:17:49 pm by dknward2 »
Should ban all players and staff involed for min 2 years from international football and make each player pay half there years salary in fines which should then go into fair play schemes across europe

scuzzer

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on October 17, 2012, 12:46:58 pm by scuzzer »
If there isn't enough in that link to get those personally involved and Serbia as a country banned for a long time then UEFA / FIFA will once again have shown themselves to be without testicles!

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on October 17, 2012, 01:15:13 pm by Chris »
If there isn't enough in that link to get those personally involved and Serbia as a country banned for a long time then UEFA / FIFA will once again have shown themselves to be without testicles!

The fine will probably be less than that given to Bendtner for wearing Paddy Power boxers. UEFA are useless.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on October 17, 2012, 01:57:30 pm by MachoMadness »
I expect it'll just be fines and a slap on the wrist for those involved. It would be typical if the only player to get any sort of ban was Danny Rose for being sent off, but sadly that's how I see it playing out.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on October 17, 2012, 03:40:37 pm by MachoMadness »
Well, the article in the link shows what the Serbian FA thinks - disgraceful isn't the word.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/serbian-fa-release-racism-statement-1383799

Some highlights: - there had been absolutely not one problem until the last minute of the match.

Unfortunately, after the fourth minute of the additional time and the victory goal scored by the guest team, unpleasant scenes were seen at the pitch. And while most of the English team players celebrated the score, their player number 3, Danny Rose, behaved in inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner towards the supporters on the stands at the stadium in Kruševac, and for that he was shown a red card.

FA of Serbia absolutely refuses and denies that there were any occurrences of racism before and during the match at the stadium in Kruševac. Making connection between the seen incident - a fight between members of the two teams - and racism has absolutely no ground and we consider it to be a total malevolence.

So, in so many words, nothing happened and Danny Rose is the main culprit at fault. Unbelievable.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on October 17, 2012, 06:25:28 pm by MachoMadness »
Just heard on RS that Sepp Blatter has tweeted that he's "saddened" by the news. Well, that's alright then, case closed, we can all move on now. Sepp feels sad about the whole thing.

Absolutely spineless.

GM-MarkB

« Reply #21 on October 17, 2012, 06:41:35 pm by GM-MarkB »
Just watched the ITV news....UEFA's silence is deafening. Serbia will no doubt be on a 'final' final warning...........

FuzzyDuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on October 17, 2012, 07:32:34 pm by FuzzyDuck »
http://soc.li/cS4hhWT

That's interesting.  It quotes Platini directly so hopefully he will grow the backbone that the words in that article require.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on October 17, 2012, 07:34:55 pm by Viking Don »
Make em play all their future home games in Iran. That'll bloody teach em.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on October 18, 2012, 12:33:00 am by Sammy Chung was King »
I Think it will be something like they have to play there next two home games in an empty stadium,plus the threat of a complete ban if it happens again,plus a hundred thousand pound fine.

Sarge

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on October 19, 2012, 06:09:01 pm by Sarge »
To UEFA / FIFA it's like in the Jerry McGuire film to paraphrase "it's all about the money" when players are fined more for wearing underwear/clothing not being officially accossiated with that tournmemt  compared to obvious rasisim you have to consider  where the governing bodies morels lie.

Platitini = t**t
Blatter = bigger t**t

TinyPortal © 2005-2012