Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:05:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tulloch  (Read 4014 times)

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
Tulloch
« on January 05, 2021, 06:26:40 pm by Alan Southstand »
Apparently, his latest scan shows he’s over whatever injuries he’s had, however he’s not yet ready for first team action.
The following excerpt says everything:

Due to the length of his absence, plus Moore’s typical reluctance to risk players who are not fully fit, it is likely Tulloch will not return to competitive action for several weeks after he joins up with Rovers for training again.

Moore is set to weigh up such factors along with the club’s recruitment team who are analysing potential replacements.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Tulloch
« Reply #1 on January 05, 2021, 06:33:30 pm by Wild Rover »
Niall Ennis has returned to Wolves from Burton. Perhaps he will return ( not sure of rules and regs  regarding 2 loans to djffering clubs ).

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 05, 2021, 06:52:10 pm by knockers »
Ennis isn’t as good as Fej or Jj so wouldn’t bother!

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 05, 2021, 08:46:19 pm by Drover »
Ennis isn’t as good as Fej or Jj so wouldn’t bother!

Bit harsh,he's better than an unmatchfit Tulloch.

DonnyEl

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 06, 2021, 08:34:51 am by DonnyEl »
Niall Ennis has returned to Wolves from Burton. Perhaps he will return ( not sure of rules and regs  regarding 2 loans to djffering clubs ).

Twitter talk is Ennis will go out permanently now

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on January 06, 2021, 09:54:02 am by graingrover »
DM knows Ennis better than most other managers IF he is to leave Wolves on a permanent, but only if Ben is to leave is he likely to be one of the new arrivals we would need to reconfigure the squad balance. Because of the folk in charge of the club, I believe we will come out of January still very much a promotion candidate.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on January 06, 2021, 09:54:28 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I'd have Ennis back at a shot. He was excellent at the back end of last season. Strong, holding up the ball, bringing in other players. He'd fit into this team perfectly.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 06, 2021, 10:23:34 am by Metalmicky »
I see Lincoln have signed a former baggie on loan from Man City - young striker called Morgan Rogers. 

I wonder if he may have been looked at by Rovers - with DM's links to WBA in mind... ?  Although I know Appleton has his connections to the Albion also.

https://staceywest.net/2021/01/04/lincoln-city-land-loan-signing-of-4m-premier-league-prospect/

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 06, 2021, 10:40:21 am by wing commander »
  Yes i would take Ennis back too..I certainly wouldn't be taking Tulloch back. He managed 1 game then suffered a injury that has taken a long time to get over. By the times he gets match fit the season will be nearly over or if covid gets worse will be over.

For me we need to cut our losses and use the saving to sign someone ready to go now...

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 06, 2021, 10:43:22 am by Metalmicky »
I'd also have Ennis back - still remember his goal against Lincoln.... very sweet strike.

He seems to have hit a rut at Burton and hasn't scored or played much for them.  If we could get him back into the fold he could be just what we need.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 06, 2021, 10:56:18 am by Metalmicky »
I'd also have Ennis back - still remember his goal against Lincoln.... very sweet strike.

He seems to have hit a rut at Burton and hasn't scored or played much for them.  If we could get him back into the fold he could be just what we need.

Just had a check and he played 10 times for Burton and on 6 occasions he was either subbed on or off.  Zero goals though.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 06, 2021, 12:29:42 pm by RoversAlias »
He progressed well last season, if Wolves want rid and we have money to sign him I'm sure Darren Moore will look at whether or not that's an option.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 06, 2021, 12:59:13 pm by steve@dcfd »
The decision on Tulloch appears to have been made. So we should find out soon hopefully next week at the latest if his loan has been terminated and another player can come in or he is staying.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on January 06, 2021, 03:23:29 pm by i_ateallthepies »
The length of his absence raises questions as to the risk of keeping Tulloch but we don't know enough about the nature of his injury or why his recovery took so long. I trust the club to make the right decision on whether he is brought back. 

Michael Shaw

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on January 06, 2021, 03:51:39 pm by Michael Shaw »
"Moore received news of a scan on Tulloch’s injury at the start of the week and while he has made progress in his recovery, he will not be available for selection for some time.

It left the Rovers boss with a decision to make over whether to continue with the loan deal or to exercise a break clause and explore other options.

It is understood that he and his recruitment team have been examining potential loan signings in Tulloch’s position as well as making contact with clubs to check on availability this month."

So there is little chance Tulloch will return and Moore will announce a replacement sometime.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on January 06, 2021, 08:25:02 pm by drfchound »
For me there is only only decision regarding Tulloch.
We have a relatively small squad so with so many games still to play we will most likely need as many match ready players as possible.
He isn’t going to be match fit for quite some time.

rich1471

• Forum Member
Re: Tull och
« Reply #16 on January 06, 2021, 09:22:37 pm by rich1471 »
Tulloch could come back and be part of the run in, you can only have 6 loan signings in the match day squad not in you total squad

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on January 06, 2021, 09:27:21 pm by Alan Southstand »
6 in squad but only 5 in match day squad/team.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on January 07, 2021, 04:04:54 pm by MachoMadness »
DM confirms Tulloch's loan is terminated, according to Liam Hoden.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on January 07, 2021, 06:24:30 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
That's good then. More speculation ended. We will never know how good he would have been.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on January 08, 2021, 01:52:55 pm by rich1471 »
6 in squad but only 5 in match day squad/team.
In the EFL, clubs are permitted to have eight players on loan. However, only a maximum of five can be included in a matchday squad. Unless it has recently changed

TinyPortal © 2005-2012