Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 02:09:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: premier league  (Read 4239 times)

southwestexile

• Forum Member
Re: premier league
« Reply #30 on January 28, 2013, 06:50:57 am by southwestexile »
all down to money!!!

I read in the paper a young manchester city player (18 maybe) has been done for driving wrecklessly....it said he was driving a mercedes!! at 18 years old...what desire has someone who has loads of money to try any harder??

it will be interesting to see how long premier league supporters can continue to pay those ticket prices to put up with overpaid players taking it for granted

more money, more money and even more money

just a sign of success in a consumerist society

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on January 28, 2013, 09:49:28 am by andysly »
In my view the European League is inevitable, maybe 16/20 of the biggest clubs invited to put their notice in at home and join and maybe a couple of lower regionalised divisions to give it some competition with regard to promotion and relegation.
Personally I have no fear if this happens and England loses 8-10 clubs, the playing field will be levelled again and we will see a return to the days when Derby, Scabs, Leeds, Ipswich, QPR, Villa, Everton etc size clubs could win or challenge for the league.
Even Rovers could make the top tier.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on January 28, 2013, 12:26:43 pm by hoolahoop »
all down to money!!!

I read in the paper a young manchester city player (18 maybe) has been done for driving wrecklessly....it said he was driving a mercedes!! at 18 years old...what desire has someone who has loads of money to try any harder??

it will be interesting to see how long premier league supporters can continue to pay those ticket prices to put up with overpaid players taking it for granted

more money, more money and even more money

just a sign of success in a consumerist society

He can't be on that much if the car is a 'wreck'.  :whistle:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012