Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:05:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: You wot, you wot you wot, wot are you watching in your social isolation  (Read 1829 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Have just watched series 1 of  'Save Me' with Lennie James on free to air which is why so late after it's release, really enjoyed it a good bit of drama.

If series 2 is out please don't tell me about it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfcdrfc

• Forum Member
I'm smashing through Vikings, another week and I'll be up-to date. Not sure what to begin next!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Haven't seen those particular vikings drfc but we are watching Face to Face at present and have watched many other Scandi-dramas which we have enjoyed.

selby

• VSC Member
  It looks like you are going up a notch in your area down there Syd, stay safe mate and your family.

RedRover45

• Forum Member
Watching all 31 episodes of Friday Night Dinner before the new series starts on Friday.

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: You wot, you wot you wot, wot are you watching in your social isolation
« Reply #5 on March 22, 2020, 09:44:14 am by IDM »
Binge watched the “English Game” new six parter on the early days of football on netflix last night..

Slightly inaccurate with some of the actual events but that didn’t matter..

adamtherover

• Forum Member
Bulletproof season 2, excellent!

River Don

• Forum Member
I was intending to watch Breaking Bad again but... I can't quite believe this has happened...

I bought my Mum the first three series of Upstairs Downstairs on DVD from CEX. Well, when she'd done with it she gave it us and we'll, we've never seen it and It's actually very well written TV much better than Downtown I'd say.

So we've ordered to the last two series. And I really like the old LWT logo at the start of each episode.

https://youtu.be/CrIH_EYhfHk
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 11:13:52 am by River Don »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
  It looks like you are going up a notch in your area down there Syd, stay safe mate and your family.

Cheers Selby same for you and all, the government here has finally gone into serious mode and maybe just in time.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 22, 2020, 12:16:41 pm by Ldr »
The righteous gemstones

mushRTID

• Forum Member
I’m watching Power on netflix, just finished season 1.

I find it hard to keep attention with tv but this one has got me, it’s fantastci

nightporter

• VSC Member
Watching this on Youtube, for the oldies.   

https://youtu.be/0q2HK10cvMQ

drfcdrfc

• Forum Member
I’m watching Power on netflix, just finished season 1.

I find it hard to keep attention with tv but this one has got me, it’s fantastci

Tommy is one of my favourite characters in any series I've seen

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on March 28, 2020, 09:03:40 am by Filo »
Binge watched the “English Game” new six parter on the early days of football on netflix last night..

I watched the whole series last night, I enjoyed it and so did the wife because there was a kind of second story in the series, the kind Women enjoy. A really good watch and highly recomended

NickDRFC

• Forum Member

I watched the whole series last night, I enjoyed it and so did the wife because there was a kind of second story in the series, the kind Women enjoy. A really good watch and highly recomended

“There was a kind of second story...the kind Women enjoy”

An attitude like that wouldn’t have been out of place in the era of The English Game! 😂

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on March 28, 2020, 09:36:02 am by Filo »

“There was a kind of second story...the kind Women enjoy”

An attitude like that wouldn’t have been out of place in the era of The English Game! 😂

Thats how much I really got into the series, this morning I’ve woken up in the 19th Century 🤪

Petche

• Forum Member
Watching all the Silent witness episodes on i player (170 odd altogether), hooked!!

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member

Work as normal for me

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
Watching all the Silent witness episodes on i player (170 odd altogether), hooked!!

Good taste mate. Brilliant series. Waking the Dead as well.

rich1471

• Forum Member
 My son told me to watch The hunters on amazon prime is about a group of vigilantes in New York City assembled by a Holocaust survivor, Meyer Offerman (Al Pacino), who come together to take out hundreds of senior Nazi officials are living undercover in the U.S. and trying to create a Fourth Reich. and it is supposed to be based on real events

tommy toes

• Forum Member
Watched Breaking Bad. Finished that last night.
Now watching Early Doors again on DVD.
I Do like circuses.

foxbat

• VSC Member
persisting with 'the Witcher' at the moment . Started pretty poor but got better after a couple

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Still catching up on the full series of M.A.S.H and Escape to the Chateau DIY

TinyPortal © 2005-2012