Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:46:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: YouTube  (Read 363 times)

River Don

• Forum Member
YouTube
« on August 27, 2023, 05:20:20 pm by River Don »
Do you watch any Youtubers?

I follow Liam Brown

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Znliu9FXlFM

He's a good lad and I like his videos. He does all the hard yards so I don't have to.

And I also like Captain Pikant. Here he is explaining how Kraftwerk programmed their drum machines.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qhcp6iVWbw

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
Re: YouTube
« Reply #1 on August 27, 2023, 05:55:51 pm by tyke1962 »
For me personally YouTube is the greatest thing about the internet as I'm not much of a fan of twitter and don't do Facebook or Instagram .

BahrainRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 27, 2023, 06:30:28 pm by BahrainRover »
I do watch a couple or three vloggers from my part of the Phillippines, Mindanao.
I am actually good friends with two of them now, and been in several vlogs talking about the region and its people and so on. We have a alot of plans ahead for a deep look at Maguindanao (Muslim Phillippines)Which for decades was annexed off with little finacial help from Manila. This and full on war caused untold damage to a absolutly stunning area of the world. We will be focusing on the local population (me included as forigners are unseen/rare there) and how the area is adjusting to the end if fighting and the massive ecenomic growth that gas begun there.
(Footnote, non of us will gain personally or finacialy from this project! All monies made goes directly to war orphaned kids in that area. If your curious look please look up Ami Gani Escapades and give a like or a star. It makes a differance to a childs life, and costs YT advertisers not yourself)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 27, 2023, 06:30:51 pm by Filo »
Salvagerebuildsuk, if you are into car repairs from salvage auctions

andy didcott

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 27, 2023, 07:00:00 pm by andy didcott »
1st amendment auditors, cracking entertainment.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012