Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:24:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Jordan Houghton only a possible  (Read 11453 times)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: Jordan Houghton only a possible
« Reply #90 on August 03, 2017, 09:44:19 am by RedJ »
mfd ask yourself how long this spending bubble will last? How long before people stop paying for tv football? It will happen and what the of over inflated prices? When the bubble bursts only those who didn't over extend will come out unscathed

I don't see it happening any time soon.
I do believe there are more households now with Sky Sports than without it. Peoples thirst for live football, especially at Premier League level, and a lesser extent the Chamionship, seems to be on the rise

Subscribers to Sky Sports dropped by about 15% last season. So it is happening.

I've no source for this, but I'm sure I read the other day that almost a third of football matches watched are now streamed "illegally" through Kodi and the like.

The days of streaming live sporting events are numbered. The likely hood of finding a decent quality stream is becoming more and more difficult.

That's why people now go through paid IPTV suppliers and of course the dodgy sky box... but the satellite boxes have been largely knocked on the head as far as Sky in the UK goes.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on August 03, 2017, 09:45:44 am by GazLaz »
If you want to watch something enough pay for it.

KiwiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on August 03, 2017, 09:59:11 am by KiwiRover »
I think the 110 quid I've paid for ifollow is pretty reasonable, if the streams work will. It's what I want at a price I'll pay.

Not gonna by anyone any Neymars though, eh?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on August 03, 2017, 05:03:45 pm by silent majority »
mfd ask yourself how long this spending bubble will last? How long before people stop paying for tv football? It will happen and what the of over inflated prices? When the bubble bursts only those who didn't over extend will come out unscathed

I don't see it happening any time soon.
I do believe there are more households now with Sky Sports than without it. Peoples thirst for live football, especially at Premier League level, and a lesser extent the Chamionship, seems to be on the rise

Subscribers to Sky Sports dropped by about 15% last season. So it is happening.

How many went to BT though?

It appears not to work like that. Some fans have signed up for both rather than switching away from one to the other. But even still the argument is valid, without the income that Sky Sports have the pressure to sustain the monies they pay out to the EPL will intensify. This season they appear to have broken up the package available to subscribers and are offering a more limited service.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012