Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:07:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Survey for Senior Season ticket holders  (Read 1750 times)

deebee

• Forum Member
Survey for Senior Season ticket holders
« on August 03, 2017, 06:43:07 pm by deebee »
As any senior season ticket holder got an Adult ticket book with just a slip inside the front cover saying senior or is it just me?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
Re: Survey for Senior Season ticket holders
« Reply #1 on August 04, 2017, 02:07:43 pm by mrfrostsdad »
Dunno. Ive not collected mine yet

builder jon

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 04, 2017, 02:24:22 pm by builder jon »
Got mine yesterday silver plus membership and it does say Senior60+ and I am just over 60 years old makes you feel like a pensioner already :(

goalkick

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 04, 2017, 02:49:00 pm by goalkick »
Mine has for several seasons.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 05, 2017, 10:52:00 am by Filo »
Do you have to be 60 before the season starts to qualify for a senior membership?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 05, 2017, 11:11:55 am by drfchound »
Got mine yesterday silver plus membership and it does say Senior60+ and I am just over 60 years old makes you feel like a pensioner already :(

A lot cheaper though Jon isnt it.
You look 70 though so dont be too uncomfortable about it.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on August 05, 2017, 11:12:07 am by silent majority »
Do you have to be 60 before the season starts to qualify for a senior membership?

Yes.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on August 05, 2017, 11:24:50 am by Filo »

Yes.

My birthday always falls on the first week of the season (tomorrow) so lets hope the first day of the season in 6 years time is before the 6th 😀😀😀😀

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 05, 2017, 11:39:48 am by sheffield exile1 »

Yes.

My birthday always falls on the first week of the season (tomorrow) so lets hope the first day of the season in 6 years time is before the 6th 😀😀😀😀
My birthday is 1st October. So last season I paid full, this year senior. Incidentally away tickets are the worst. We played Portsmouth on my 60th last year and I rang for a senior ticket to be told they opperate a 62 upper age. Yet I got Hartlepool for a tenner and Bradford on Tuesday for a fiver...

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on August 05, 2017, 11:49:42 am by Filo »

Yes.

My birthday is 1st October. So last season I paid full, this year senior. Incidentally away tickets are the worst. We played Portsmouth on my 60th last year and I rang for a senior ticket to be told they opperate a 62 upper age. Yet I got Hartlepool for a tenner and Bradford on Tuesday for a fiver...

Just check, my birthday in 6 years time 6th August 2023 falls the same day as this year a Sunday, so the first game of the season will be the day before my birthday, full price for the season for the sake of one day 😩

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on August 05, 2017, 12:18:12 pm by deebee »
Suggest you get a membership till xmas then a half season ticket book at senior price for the rest.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on August 05, 2017, 01:28:37 pm by Donnywolf »

Yes.

Incidentally away tickets are the worst. We played Portsmouth on my 60th last year and I rang for a senior ticket to be told they operate a 62 upper age.

My pet beef.

Still bugs me even though it does not affect me now'

Rovers Concession for older people starts at 60 so any away Fan aged 60+ gets in at a reduced rate

However when you go away as a Rovers Fan lots of Clubs still use 65 before the age Concessions kick in so you have to pay "full price" in lots of cases - and so a Barnsley Fan age 60 and a day could get in here for the lower rate - but any Rovers Fan aged 64 and 364 days going to Oakwell would still be paying full price to get in

Should be grateful for Rovers 60 Concession I suppose - and now I am 65+ it does not matter to me anyway !
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 07:34:49 am by Donnywolf »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012