Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:58:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Humble pie!!  (Read 5205 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Humble pie!!
« Reply #30 on May 01, 2016, 02:49:57 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I guess we will probably BOTH end up being right about the safety target.

It looks as if *A* club could have stayed up in 47-48 points. But, all other things being equal, it looks as though OUR club would probably have needed 51-53 points.

If that makes sense.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 01, 2016, 03:54:02 pm by Chris Black come back »
"Wake up call".

Both Dickov and Ferguson love a good "wake up call". Must be a Scottish thing.

Problem is that neither of them did owt when they heard the "wake up call".

Darren. You had a defence that couldn't defend and a team full of players who likely have to sleep with the light on because they are so frit all the time. Solving this with a series of 17 year old Premier League attacking midfielders on loan wasn't the correct treatment for the problem mate.

Don't go into medicine as a second career pal.

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on May 01, 2016, 03:56:11 pm by les@donr »
I've said since the PD days we are a club in downward spiral. I hoped we would have stayed up, but this season has been an unmitigated disaster. From the Board down there have been failings, did they hire the right man? They said DF was the best man for the job, this proved otherwise. DF has failed as manager, buck stops with him, he must go. The players have failed to keep Rovers up, they should be willing to take a pay cut for going in L2, or look elsewhere for work. The fans have been let down by the club, the least the Board should do is to confirm if the manager is staying or going, and which players will be leaving the KM, questions also need to ask of the CEO, if he is still suitable for the role, or if he has failed and be replaced. This statement should be released on Tuesday should our relegation be confirmed after the Fleetwood game. This is just my opinion, I don't expect too many other posters will agree with what I've said.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on May 01, 2016, 04:14:56 pm by IDM »
The manager may go and players will be released or sold. 

I expect statements to be made when the season closes.

Not sure the CEO would have to go either..

nortikorner

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on May 01, 2016, 04:30:07 pm by nortikorner »
The Blame Game as Started every poster  a different opinion what when wrong ( i would do this ,i would do that)
The season tickets are to  dear the Owners are not putting enough money the list goes on . If you want Glory all the time go to Man utd,  chelsea , Leeds ???

TinyPortal © 2005-2012