Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 12:53:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Copps  (Read 9949 times)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Copps
« Reply #60 on September 16, 2016, 11:13:00 am by IDM »
Anyway, why do so many people want to turn football into politics? Turn up, watch the game, shout and sing, go home.

Post of the year..  I get wound up occasionally by some on here but what you said is what its all about!

As for Copps, at his best he probably has the finest ball control in the 3rd and 4th divisions.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on September 16, 2016, 11:21:07 am by GazLaz »
Anyway, why do so many people want to turn football into politics? Turn up, watch the game, shout and sing, go home.

Post of the year..  I get wound up occasionally by some on here but what you said is what its all about!

As for Copps, at his best he probably has the finest ball control in the 3rd and 4th divisions.
I think people want to be Heros sometimes. Being a football fan is a very basic thing. I'm not sure why it needs so much administration.

Mustapha-Dump

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on September 16, 2016, 12:45:43 pm by Mustapha-Dump »
What if there isn't 2000 people in the bb?

darren61

« Reply #63 on September 16, 2016, 12:50:12 pm by darren61 »
What if there isn't 2000 people in the bb?
Then its more bags for the rest of us, sorted.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on September 16, 2016, 02:06:53 pm by idler »
1,000 ambidextrous fans at a push then. 😉

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on September 16, 2016, 02:15:06 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Can't handle confetti. Too many flashbacks from my wedding day.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on September 16, 2016, 06:33:47 pm by ravenrover »
Judging from the photo of Copps being held aloft at Morecambe I'd say Marquis has by the far best ball control, certainly of Copps's

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on September 17, 2016, 03:38:32 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Coppinger has been a lot of blokes 'guilty pleasure' over the years. One the wife doesn't need to know about. You keep paying the money to watch, kidding yourself it's the other players you want to watch. When the truth is many turn up hoping it's one of his form days.
I don't believe in heroes in football. Heroes are people who drag kids out of a burning house, or soldiers who are selfless rescuing another from harm putting themselves in danger.
Footballers i can admire the ability they have, but as a bloke i always tell myself i could have stopped him playing well if i was on there. But in all honesty he would have no trouble getting away from me nowadays. :laugh:

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on September 17, 2016, 08:38:02 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
Well there's another three mates going today who haven't been for a while to see what the fuss is about. Let's hope a lot more are thinking the same!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012