Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:29:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rumour regards Bramall  (Read 4010 times)

Popeye

• Forum Member
Rumour regards Bramall
« on September 29, 2011, 09:34:45 pm by Popeye »
Got to work tonight to hear Bramall has has walked out due to this McKay getting 25% share in the club and he didn't know anything about it.
Someone please tell me it's rubbish

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

JonWallsend

• Forum Member
Re: Rumour regards Bramall
« Reply #1 on September 29, 2011, 09:37:13 pm by JonWallsend »
Its Rubbish.

Popeye

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 29, 2011, 09:40:27 pm by Popeye »
I hope so.

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 29, 2011, 09:57:10 pm by AbsolutDRFC »
Quote from: \"Popeye\" post=187561
I hope so.

It IS rubbish.

Please, please read the rules on football club ownership.

Don't panic Mr Mainwairing......

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 29, 2011, 10:03:41 pm by Viking Don »
Good gawd, laughable.

I heard The Man City Money man has pulled the plug because he's got a team full of w**kers.

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on September 29, 2011, 10:25:01 pm by AbsolutDRFC »
Quote from: \"Viking Don\" post=187564
Good gawd, laughable.

I heard The Man City Money man has pulled the plug because he's got a team full of w**kers.

Heard the same story; also heard we're changing our name to

Gullible whinging panic ridden Rovers F.C.

I do despair over the lack of thought sometimes.......

Standanista

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 29, 2011, 10:56:01 pm by Standanista »
Quote from: \"AbsolutDRFC\" post=187563
Quote from: \"Popeye\" post=187561
I hope so.

It IS rubbish.

Please, please read the rules on football club ownership.

Don't panic Mr Mainwairing......

\"Your name will also go on ze list, what is it?\"

\"Don't tell him, Pike!\"

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on September 29, 2011, 11:28:01 pm by benaldo »
I heard TB was now a problem again and the parliament were discussing a new badger cull.

Terrible times indeed.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 29, 2011, 11:28:41 pm by benaldo »
If you are a badger.

prince

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on September 29, 2011, 11:33:43 pm by prince »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=187581
If you are a badger.

I've got a badge but I'm not a badger.

Phew.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on September 29, 2011, 11:37:23 pm by benaldo »
Close!

Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on September 30, 2011, 07:21:23 am by Red Rover »
Quote from: \"Popeye\" post=187556
Got to work tonight to hear Bramall has has walked out due to this McKay getting 25% share in the club and he didn't know anything about it.

Did you not read the Free Press yesterday? :clapping:

Rovin Reporter

« Reply #12 on September 30, 2011, 08:04:48 am by Rovin Reporter »
Quote from: \"Popeye\" post=187556

According to the \"Daily Mail\" McKay is being made bankcrupt and he would  not be allowed to be a director and i doubt if Rovers would want another Beresford on their hands.

markusparkus75

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on September 30, 2011, 08:13:33 am by markusparkus75 »
McKay isn't involved in the club.

But when you see even Viva Rovers going down the \"Oh noes, McKay!\" path you really know it is the end of days.

Or not as the case may be.

Anyway, everyone stop f**king wibbling.

Gartom

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on September 30, 2011, 08:52:24 am by Gartom »
Language !!
I may have to introduce the 'expletive filter' guys.....its not really necessary is it....and a few folk are complaining....I'm sure we can express our emotions without the anglo-saxon..please !!

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on September 30, 2011, 08:59:56 am by bobbymax »
Quote from: \"prince\" post=187584
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=187581
If you are a badger.

I've got a badge but I'm not a badger.

Phew.

Next door is a bodger, do I need to get innoculated?

markusparkus75

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on September 30, 2011, 09:15:50 am by markusparkus75 »
Since when were people not allowed to swear on an internet forum?  I thought that's what they were invented for.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on September 30, 2011, 09:18:34 am by ditch_drfc »
Alright, theres no need to take the piss because someone doesn't know the rules on football club ownership. I thought this forum was here so people could discuss and ask questions????

markusparkus75

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on September 30, 2011, 09:28:52 am by markusparkus75 »
Taking the piss was the other reason why internet forums were invented. Taking the piss and swearing.

DRFC-PERKINS

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on September 30, 2011, 09:33:29 am by DRFC-PERKINS »
Rindercella and her sugly isters lived in a marge lansion. Rindercella worked very hard frubbing sloors, emptying poss pits, and shivelling shot.
At the end of the day, she was knucking fackered. The sugly isters were right bugly astards. One was called Mary Hinge and the other was called Betty Swallocks; they were really forrible huckers; they had fetty sweet and fatty swannies.
The sugly isters had tickets to go to the ball, but the cotton runts would not let Rindercella go.
Suddenly there was a bucking fang, and her gairy fodmother appeared. Her name was Shairy Hithole and she was a light rucking fesbian. She turned a pumpkin and six mite wice into a hucking cuge farriage with six dandy ronkeys who had buge hollocks and dig bicks. The gairy fodmother told Rindercella to be back by dimnlight otherwise, there would be a cucking falamity.

At the ball, Rindercella was dancing with the prandsome hince when suddenly the clock struck twelve. \"Mist all chucking frighty!!!\" said Rindercella, and she ran out tripping barse over ollocks, so dropping her slass glipper.

The very next day, the prandsome hince knocked on Rindercella's door and the sugly isters let him in. Suddenly, Betty Swallocks lifted her leg and let off a fig bart. \"Who's fust jarted?\" asked the prandsome hince. \"Blame that fugly ucker over there!!\" said Mary Hinge.

When the stinking brown cloud had lifted, he tried the slass glipper on both the sugly isters without success and their feet stucking funk.
Betty Swallocks was ducking fisgusted and gave the prandsome hince a knack in the kickers. This was not difficult as he had bucking fuge halls and a hig bard on. He tried the slass glipper on Rindercella and it fitted pucking ferfectly.

Rindercella and the prandsome hince were married. The pransome hince lived his life in lucking fuxury, and Rindercella lived hers with a follen swanny!

Courtesy of the late & great Ronnie Barker.

Popeye

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on September 30, 2011, 03:04:46 pm by Popeye »
Sorry I asked. Guess the many people that talked about it at my work place are all on edge. McKay is not the cleanest character in football.

Standanista

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on September 30, 2011, 04:14:56 pm by Standanista »
Quote from: \"DRFC-PERKINS\" post=187646
Rindercella and her sugly isters lived in a marge lansion. Rindercella worked very hard frubbing sloors, emptying poss pits, and shivelling shot.
At the end of the day, she was knucking fackered. The sugly isters were right bugly astards. One was called Mary Hinge and the other was called Betty Swallocks; they were really forrible huckers; they had fetty sweet and fatty swannies.
The sugly isters had tickets to go to the ball, but the cotton runts would not let Rindercella go.
Suddenly there was a bucking fang, and her gairy fodmother appeared. Her name was Shairy Hithole and she was a light rucking fesbian. She turned a pumpkin and six mite wice into a hucking cuge farriage with six dandy ronkeys who had buge hollocks and dig bicks. The gairy fodmother told Rindercella to be back by dimnlight otherwise, there would be a cucking falamity.

At the ball, Rindercella was dancing with the prandsome hince when suddenly the clock struck twelve. \"Mist all chucking frighty!!!\" said Rindercella, and she ran out tripping barse over ollocks, so dropping her slass glipper.

The very next day, the prandsome hince knocked on Rindercella's door and the sugly isters let him in. Suddenly, Betty Swallocks lifted her leg and let off a fig bart. \"Who's fust jarted?\" asked the prandsome hince. \"Blame that fugly ucker over there!!\" said Mary Hinge.

When the stinking brown cloud had lifted, he tried the slass glipper on both the sugly isters without success and their feet stucking funk.
Betty Swallocks was ducking fisgusted and gave the prandsome hince a knack in the kickers. This was not difficult as he had bucking fuge halls and a hig bard on. He tried the slass glipper on Rindercella and it fitted pucking ferfectly.

Rindercella and the prandsome hince were married. The pransome hince lived his life in lucking fuxury, and Rindercella lived hers with a follen swanny!

Courtesy of the late & great Ronnie Barker.

That is clucking fass.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on September 30, 2011, 05:15:17 pm by The Red Baron »
As is anything that bears the imprimatur of the late, great Ronnie Barker.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on October 01, 2011, 07:36:27 am by PDX_Rover »
Indeed TRB.  How lucky we were to grown up Messrs Bark and Corbet and Eric and Ern.

Will Mr McKay be bringing in Godber in midfield, Jock MacLaren at CB and Lukewarm in goals?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012