Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 09:12:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Posh Fan In Peace  (Read 7494 times)

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
Re: Posh Fan In Peace
« Reply #30 on April 03, 2016, 12:35:11 am by Lesonthewest »
In little old Peterborough's back to back promotion seasons I believe they conceded 43 & 54 respectively in total, not that bad considering they were top scorers in the first promotion including a 7 & an 8, think they also went 5 or so without conceding a goal.

How many did they let in, in their relegation seasons?.
In little old Peterborough's back to back promotion seasons I believe they conceded 43 & 54 respectively in total, not that bad considering they were top scorers in the first promotion including a 7 & an 8, think they also went 5 or so without conceding a goal.

OK to balance it out 80 & 75, as I say punching above their weight up there, they actually scored a massive 106 under Ferguson in 2010/11. Just trying to look at some positives of his reign as much as the negatives.

I know lesonwest, i have just been in a bad mood for the last fifteen games.

Know the feeling Sammy, I have been since a certain Mr Dickov was appointed.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Re: Posh Fan In Peace
« Reply #31 on April 03, 2016, 01:22:37 am by Sammy Chung was King »

OK to balance it out 80 & 75, as I say punching above their weight up there, they actually scored a massive 106 under Ferguson in 2010/11. Just trying to look at some positives of his reign as much as the negatives.

I know lesonwest, i have just been in a bad mood for the last fifteen games.

Know the feeling Sammy, I have been since a certain Mr Dickov was appointed.

I am a bad loser i've always been the same, the anger disipates after a year or so! :laugh:. I will watch if we are in league two, whoever the manager is, the board, players i don't rate, i support the club.
We badly miss a side that has been built steadily with the right man brought in for each position, we seem to have been constantly fire fighting as a club for some while. We badly need to get to the summer and hopefully our own side can be built, with plenty of thought put into it, do that and it will save money in the long run, and we won't have the constantly revolving door we've had this season.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012