Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 07:21:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Trump again  (Read 3603 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: Trump again
« Reply #60 on January 28, 2024, 10:20:00 pm by SydneyRover »
And especially in Britain pud, tell me again where your vote landed in 2019?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on January 28, 2024, 10:28:31 pm by SydneyRover »
Hey Steve I'm fascinated by the revelations (not) that you spend your down-time gossiping about trivia from off topic with the forums' own hilda ogden, is this where you channel your poetry skills you remind me of so often?

Hilda must have a bit of a heavy schedule of late what with you and BB to discuss the secret note taker and other gems, do you get exclusives that then get disseminated out to a wider group?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on January 28, 2024, 10:54:55 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BFYP

What are the Democrats supposed to do?

They have managed the economy superbly. But look at what Republicans think.

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1750887294419042812

Republican voters are convinced that the last election was stolen, and close their eyes to Trump egging on an attack on the Capitol.

There are 40% of voters in the USA who are immune to facts. They are in thrall to Trump and the worse he acts, the more they support him. What are you supposed to do to win them over?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on January 29, 2024, 01:03:50 am by Bristol Red Rover »
Win them over?
 :woot: Create instability outside the US.
 :woot: Get some US tech in there for folks to cheer.
 :woot: Ideally, involve some US deaths in that,  but not too many.
 :woot: Ensure the "bad guys" are well characatured (Bin Laden/Slanty Eyed Jo/Ruskies/Klingons)

Seems the Democrats are trying mighty damn hard, yes sir!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on January 29, 2024, 12:05:59 pm by Filo »
Win them over?
 :woot: Create instability outside the US.
 :woot: Get some US tech in there for folks to cheer.
 :woot: Ideally, involve some US deaths in that,  but not too many.
 :woot: Ensure the "bad guys" are well characatured (Bin Laden/Slanty Eyed Jo/Ruskies/Klingons)

Seems the Democrats are trying mighty damn hard, yes sir!

And most Republicans are now urging America to go in hard on Iran, the same folk that were boasting that Trump never had a War, what do they want?

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on January 29, 2024, 02:00:37 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
BFYP

What are the Democrats supposed to do?

They have managed the economy superbly. But look at what Republicans think.

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1750887294419042812

Republican voters are convinced that the last election was stolen, and close their eyes to Trump egging on an attack on the Capitol.

There are 40% of voters in the USA who are immune to facts. They are in thrall to Trump and the worse he acts, the more they support him. What are you supposed to do to win them over?

All well and good but a lot of Americans say they don't feel that and that's what matters to people.  Actual mathematics are very different things to how people feel.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on January 29, 2024, 02:35:30 pm by ravenrover »
Never would have happened if I were still President.....  D Trump

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on January 29, 2024, 02:46:45 pm by Donnywolf »
Yes ... " not even close " he lied without any compunction

How the f*** can he look at himself in the mirror ?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on January 29, 2024, 02:59:48 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I guess it's easy to lie and not worry about it when there are millions of people who will never hold you to account. Look at the people in this country who still like Johnson.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on January 29, 2024, 03:24:05 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Personality wins, at least up to where someone's not serving their establishment puppeteers.

Anyone with a personality would win the next election here, even a tory. With the personality of a buried bucket, and lies to fill that bucket ten times over, Starmer still heads the pack but due to no competition.

But thank the lord for "democracy".

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on January 29, 2024, 03:59:03 pm by ncRover »
Personality wins, at least up to where someone's not serving their establishment puppeteers.

Anyone with a personality would win the next election here, even a tory. With the personality of a buried bucket, and lies to fill that bucket ten times over, Starmer still heads the pack but due to no competition.

You’re right to an extent. Everyone who gets deep in to politics forgets that the “I’d rather go for a pint with him” factor probably gains you +5-10% from people who aren’t really that bothered.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on January 29, 2024, 04:38:46 pm by SydneyRover »
Lawrence Fox, what a plonka he turned out to be aye?

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on January 29, 2024, 04:42:28 pm by scawsby steve »
Hey Steve I'm fascinated by the revelations (not) that you spend your down-time gossiping about trivia from off topic with the forums' own hilda ogden, is this where you channel your poetry skills you remind me of so often?

Hilda must have a bit of a heavy schedule of late what with you and BB to discuss the secret note taker and other gems, do you get exclusives that then get disseminated out to a wider group?

After reading that utter gobbledegook, I'll explain to you what it's all about. It's about mates having a bit of banter at the Eco before a Rovers game, something that you turned your back on to go to the other side of the world, and then have the temerity to tell us how to live our lives in OUR country, and who to vote for in a GE, a man who is unprincipled, tells lies, disrespects democracy, and will probably be the worst Labour Prime Minister in history.

Does that answer your question?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on January 29, 2024, 04:48:30 pm by drfchound »
He will struggle to understand what you are talking about SS because people need mates to be able to have banter with mates.
He would be very surprised at how many people we speak to who have opinions about the vsc community.
He does appear though to be trying to take over as number one defender.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on January 29, 2024, 04:52:58 pm by SydneyRover »

After reading that utter gobbledegook, I'll explain to you what it's all about. It's about mates having a bit of banter at the Eco before a Rovers game, something that you turned your back on to go to the other side of the world, and then have the temerity to tell us how to live our lives in OUR country, and who to vote for in a GE, a man who is unprincipled, tells lies, disrespects democracy, and will probably be the worst Labour Prime Minister in history.

Does that answer your question?

Yep just a bit of banter Steve, don't get so touchy, I get your little trivia group can take it otherwise you wouldn't be handin' it ouy aye?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on January 29, 2024, 07:04:45 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Going with what I said above, Biden states the US base in Northern Jordan was attacked. It was actually the base in Syria,  an illegally held base. Biden, as with most American leaders, isn't able to read a map so no surprise there,  except that this small detail of which country it is in does matter if you're wanting to start another war.

Trump meanwhile asks for Republicans not to support the war mongering and says if he were president there'd be no war in Iran, Ukraine or anywhere. Votes handed to him on a plate there by the Democrats.

It is rumoured that to try to save face, Biden will attempt an assassination in Iran. This will heat up things, get more people killed. God save the US of A and all who kiss its ass.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on January 29, 2024, 11:41:33 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
As I was saying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/01/28/global-economy-gdp-inflation/

How do you attract the 40% who are besotted with a crook and an would be dictator if this doesn't do it?

Even on Fox News today they were saying how impressive this is.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #77 on January 30, 2024, 04:34:12 am by SydneyRover »
E Jean Carroll, hats off to her, she can't turn the clock back and make the memory of the assault disappear but she certainly knows how to get under trumps' skin. I hope this is eating him up 24/7.

''E Jean Carroll aims to give defamation money ‘to something Trump hates’

Former Elle columnist tells Good Morning America: ‘If it’ll cause him pain for me to give money to certain things, that’s my intent’''

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/29/e-jean-carroll-trial-money-trump-defamation

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on January 30, 2024, 12:46:33 pm by Colin C No.3 »

Whereas the Putin’s & Xi Jinpings of this world don’t need to worry about ‘charm offensive’, they simply state “I’m here…”.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #79 on January 30, 2024, 05:44:36 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Whereas the Putin’s & Xi Jinpings of this world don’t need to worry about ‘charm offensive’, they simply state “I’m here…”.
It's a system, both as corrupt as can be with elites always having their way, but yes, where a "leader" does just take power it's easier for those elites. But still they're not safe as such. It's a game of keeping the public onside whatever the system.

My point is, "democracy" is a million miles from people having power. One of its strengths for elites is generating the delusion of people in a "democracy" of thinking they have power.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on January 30, 2024, 08:28:16 pm by SydneyRover »
gibberish

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on January 30, 2024, 10:52:11 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Democracy will ensure we won’t see the likes of Cameron, Truss, Johnson & Sunak strut the world stage representing the UK as it’s leader probably for another generation.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on January 30, 2024, 11:16:11 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
"Democracy" put all those in power.

And it will give us Starmer, and Raynor.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #83 on January 31, 2024, 08:14:53 pm by drfchound »
Bring it on.
Let’s see how they change things.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #84 on January 31, 2024, 08:36:40 pm by ncRover »
Trump talking about withdrawing NATO support is v concerning.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #85 on January 31, 2024, 09:36:54 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Trump talking about withdrawing NATO support is v concerning.

What do you expect from a Russian asset?

2016 was the biggest triumph for Russia in a generation. They spent a fortune to get the orange man-child in the White House and us out of the EU. And still folk won't see it.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on February 03, 2024, 07:08:23 pm by ncRover »
https://youtu.be/2R8QxCD6ir8?si=eFRjOuI3QO8qzYO2

Ronald Reagan’s final speech.

A stark contrast to DJT.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #87 on February 03, 2024, 09:09:42 pm by Sprotyrover »

A stark contrast to DJT.
They can’t cope with the multitudes pouring in! and that’s beside the fact that they don’t have a state funded health system, recall the recent alarming media coming from the mayor of New York’s office!

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #88 on February 03, 2024, 09:21:11 pm by Iberian Red »
Yes ... " not even close " he lied without any compunction

How the f*** can he look at himself in the mirror ?

When he does all he sees is a great natural tan,flowing locks of beautiful natural hair, and c#&ks that will vote for him.

It would never happen  here tho would it? People wouldn't be so stupid to vote for a charlatan like that.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on February 04, 2024, 08:00:19 pm by ncRover »

A stark contrast to DJT.
They can’t cope with the multitudes pouring in! and that’s beside the fact that they don’t have a state funded health system, recall the recent alarming media coming from the mayor of New York’s office!

What can’t they cope with?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012