Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 06:14:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: FAO Cussie Rover  (Read 2213 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
FAO Cussie Rover
« on February 12, 2011, 10:26:45 am by Donnywolf »
... missing since about Jan 20th. Seems his last post about then Have I MISSED something ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re:FAO Cussie Rover
« Reply #1 on February 12, 2011, 10:29:56 am by Filo »
Was wondering the same, hope everything is OK with the bummer  ;)  :P

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 12, 2011, 10:56:02 am by jucyberry »
Me too, it's soo qiuet without his funny little comments and dreadful jokes :)... Hope all is well both with him and his family..

donnyjay

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 12, 2011, 11:29:10 am by donnyjay »
Not the same without him is it? What we need is someone with the same levels of wit and sophistication to stand in for him while he's away.

Has anyone got Carling's number? ;)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 12, 2011, 11:32:46 am by RedJ »
Filo wrote:
Was wondering the same, hope everything is OK with the bummer  ;)  :P

Do you think he's been using his equipment on himself and he can't get it undone again? :P

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 12, 2011, 11:43:13 am by Donnywolf »
donnyjay wrote:
Not the same without him is it? What we need is someone with the same levels of wit and sophistication to stand in for him while he's away.

NO but with a start like that I nominate you to fill in while he comes back !

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 12, 2011, 12:00:11 pm by RedJ »
donnyjay wrote:

:laugh: that's quality mate

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 12, 2011, 12:25:27 pm by Nudga »
Last I heard he was on his way to hospital for the operation.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on February 14, 2011, 01:56:11 am by Viking Don »
He's probably just pissed off about the amount of drivel being spouted on the other forum, and I don't blame him. He's tried to educate pork but it doesn't seem to have worked.

Hope that's the case anyway.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on February 17, 2011, 12:09:19 pm by CusworthRovers »
Hello Campers.

Long time no hear. I think Mr Don has about called it right to be honest. This place is not a nice place to be at the moment. Been popping in and out a few times (and on here too) and I've never seen so much ill-thought out shite written in my time on here. Agreed, they have a voice and a right to say what they want, but equally I exercise my right to not read it or ignore it.

Continuous personal attacks on players is really low in my book and really does make you wonder if they are genuine fans, regardless of how long they have been going. There's been piss poor posts of no thought process and knee jerk words in calling our players Kitsons and everything else (how f**king low is that when they are playing for the team and wearing the red/white hoops). There's been posts with lot's of evidence, and well thought out/constructed, but the underlying thing is still a deep rooted dislike to a player be that Sam, Gorgeous, Billy or even Sean......and to start a basic negative/hate thread for a lad who has signed a short term contract with us, is simply awesome.

For as long as I have been on here, all your fave players have had a slating on here and they're shite and should not be here, and then wallop....they are world beaters. Shows how much we/they all know about this team. Why do it?...... many a fan has many a egg on their face over Sean, Hayter, Copps, Oster, Billy.

It's far too easy to slag the players off and look for scapegoats. It's far harder to continue to get behind the club in times of adversity and continue to show ones support. These are the fans with balls, and many of ours clearly need to grow some. I agree the last 5 minutes v Ipswich was the best atmosphere I have heard all season in terms of getting behind the lads. Many a pair of b*llocks were clearly there til the end, whilst the eunuchs had done one. Sadly, it goes without saying we desperately need the support of the eunuchs for us to stay in this League and make this club progress.

I dare anybody to pick their starting 11 and then see how many are missing from the line up. Our club is built on a team structure and all the cogs have to work to make the machine work well. It makes no sense to single out individuals.

Aside from injuries, this is also about money, and we are definitely struggling to compete. Just look at the quality/value of the players coming off the bench for other clubs.

We cannot win every game. We are not Barca or Man Utd, we have to get beat, we are Donny Rovers, we should be used too getting beat. We should be able to take getting beat. Finally, and I feel this bit is well worth noting by the goolie-less lot.....Our stint in the Championship is first and foremost- survival. It's a chuffing massive WAR for us to stay here in this league. This WAR is a series of 46 battles. We have won 2 WARS already. We look very much fancied to win this 3rd WAR. What is your problem?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on February 17, 2011, 12:15:16 pm by Filo »
Well said mate!

How`s things now you`ve had it lobbed off, do you still find you want to stand when having a piss?  ;)  :P

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on February 17, 2011, 12:28:13 pm by CusworthRovers »
I've actually halved the damn thing in size. I thought I'd try this new foot long on this sexy Chinese neighbour of mine, after she told me she was desperate for a good roger. It was only when I had my pants round my ankles and lad in hand that I realised she had a room to rent

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on February 17, 2011, 01:38:38 pm by Filo »
I suppose the make up and wearing high heels won`t be a problem for you, you`ve had years of experience after all!  ;)

LuckyGirl

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 17, 2011, 03:03:05 pm by LuckyGirl »
Great returning post Cussie. Brilliant.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on February 18, 2011, 07:46:43 am by Nudga »
So you're back after having a couple of lower ribs removed. Has this made it any easier for you to pleasure yourself?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012