Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:22:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Glastonbury 2013  (Read 3849 times)

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
Re: Glastonbury 2013
« Reply #30 on June 20, 2013, 10:00:37 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
It is, Friday's the best day for me at the moment, Dog is Dead to add to them aswell so it's looking pretty good.  We'll probably stay there nearly all day so we should get good spots throughout.  We're thinking the same with The Vaccines, seen them a fair few times.  Saturday's not looking too amazing music wise for me so will probably catch a few other things going on I expect.

We're leaving Doncaster at about 4 next Wednesday so hopefully hit the queue at about 730-800, though it took us 9 hours from there last time around, it was 25 degrees and I had to have the blowers on to keep the engine cool, that was fun, though the queues tend to be stop for 30 minutes, move a mile then stop again it's weird, but we've got our camping spot all sorted and BBQs bought etc, surprisingly organised.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on June 20, 2013, 11:21:17 am by Jenny »
How many you going down with Andy?

We are driving down on Tuesday after work and will just sleep en route or in the car parks. Think we've finally decided on Dairy fields for camping, i'll be round at yours for the BBQ - all I am taking is clean pants and vodka! haha!

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on June 20, 2013, 07:21:00 pm by ravenrover »
Not sure that Jake Bugg would be worth the rush....

There are quite a few bands i have earmarked, but not going to get too bothered if I don't see them, certainly won't be rushing round like a blue arsed fly trying to fit everything in.
We've been watching Jake in Nottingham since he was a lad before all the hype, he is definitely worth the rush JMHO, each to their own.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012