Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:22:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Barnsley squad watching last night  (Read 2840 times)

Wade Falana

• Forum Member
Barnsley squad watching last night
« on February 13, 2013, 10:36:12 am by Wade Falana »
The whole Barnsley management and first team squad where sat in the Premier Club seats last night (they have MK on Saturday)

On 70 odd minutes they all got up and left to which one of our fans shouted "see you next season lads"

Jason Scotland was pissing himself laughing.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
Re: Barnsley squad watching last night
« Reply #1 on February 13, 2013, 10:42:31 am by DonnyNoel »
Haha, I remember when I used to sit in the West Stand near the seats reserved for scouts we'd get oppo managers near us. Kevin Blackwell was there on week and left around 70 minutes to which someone shouted "Too much passing for you Blackwell?" :D

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 13, 2013, 10:44:23 am by hoolahoop »
Haha, I remember when I used to sit in the West Stand near the seats reserved for scouts we'd get oppo managers near us. Kevin Blackwell was there on week and left around 70 minutes to which someone shouted "Too much passing for you Blackwell?" :D

You wouldn't have had any credibility with such a comment last night would you ? ;)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 13, 2013, 12:35:59 pm by RobTheRover »
No, Sackwell would have loved it last night.  He'd have stayed the full 90 mins.

Belle Vue Popside

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 13, 2013, 12:37:07 pm by Belle Vue Popside »
The whole Barnsley management and first team squad where sat in the Premier Club seats last night (they have MK on Saturday)

On 70 odd minutes they all got up and left to which one of our fans shouted "see you next season lads"

I don't think Barnsley will stay up, so don't think we will be seeing them next season unless it's A) a friendly B) a cup match...

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 13, 2013, 12:37:23 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »

He was probably pissing himself laughing regarding that comment compared to our performance :)

bedale rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 13, 2013, 01:04:36 pm by bedale rover »
Keith curle in the scouts area for the last 2matches

MiKA

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 13, 2013, 04:21:43 pm by MiKA »
I thought I could smell urine, it must of been them pissing themselves with how shite we played   :sick:

timdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 13, 2013, 04:51:41 pm by timdrfc »
Alan Knill there as well he left with a smirk on his face after watching that rubbish last night.

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 13, 2013, 05:09:02 pm by nice one rovers »
Who's is the box to the right of John Ryan's ? (Viewed from pitch) It usually has the same people in most weeks?

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on February 13, 2013, 06:44:57 pm by hoolahoop »
Alan Knill there as well he left with a smirk on his face after watching that rubbish last night.

I bet he was that's probably the worst 2 halves of footy I've been unlucky to watch for years. :( Play like that on Monday and the whole country will be pissing thesens too.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 13, 2013, 07:18:12 pm by RoversAlias »
Why was Alan Knill smirking? Is he doing scouting work for one of our rivals or something?

Belle Vue Popside

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on February 13, 2013, 07:21:06 pm by Belle Vue Popside »
Why was Alan Knill smirking? Is he doing scouting work for one of our rivals or something?

He probably is.

Wouldn't be surprised if he applied for the job here (hahaha more chance of JR employing me) and he was smirking at how bad we were.

Jim Dobbin

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 14, 2013, 02:14:28 pm by Jim Dobbin »
From Flitcroft interview on the BBC website:

"Last Tuesday, the entire squad went to watch MK Dons' League One fixture at Doncaster Rovers, and followed that up with a classroom session the next day"

"It was interesting that watching the match emphasised for them how much they want to stay in the Championship"

I take it they weren't impressed then?

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on February 15, 2013, 09:57:17 am by DRNaith »
From Flitcroft interview on the BBC website:

"Last Tuesday, the entire squad went to watch MK Dons' League One fixture at Doncaster Rovers, and followed that up with a classroom session the next day"

"It was interesting that watching the match emphasised for them how much they want to stay in the Championship"

I take it they weren't impressed then?

That might mean they were impressed, and worry that if they go down it would be hard work to bounce back up!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012