Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:02:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 30% Off Everything In Club Shop.....  (Read 2704 times)

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
30% Off Everything In Club Shop.....
« on February 13, 2010, 10:34:10 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
for Season Ticket Holders, 25% off for everyone else, just for today and tomorrow.

How well was this promotion advertised, I only stumbled across it by going in the Shop to buy a match programme??

Ended up coming away with that nice black away shirt for the bargain price of £10.49 and a Grey Rovers hooded Top for £14.49.

Seriously considering getting back there tomorrow to stock up on some gear, before the promotion ends.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RTID75

• VSC Member
Re:30% Off Everything In Club Shop.....
« Reply #1 on February 13, 2010, 10:51:35 pm by RTID75 »
The only thing I wanted was a new winter coat, and given it's displayed as '09/10' on the hanger, so will be out of date at the end of the season, coupled with the fact the quality is like everything else Vandalise do (shocking) I gave it a miss. Shame, as my Carlotti coat is getting a bit long in the tooth now.

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 14, 2010, 12:00:35 am by eastender »
RTID75 wrote:
The only thing I wanted was a new winter coat, and given it's displayed as '09/10' on the hanger, so will be out of date at the end of the season, coupled with the fact the quality is like everything else Vandalise do (shocking) I gave it a miss. Shame, as my Carlotti coat is getting a bit long in the tooth now.

I bought a £65 bench coat yesterday for £45 pound, bargain .

RTID75, merchandised items are continually changing every year,so using your philosophy you'll be stuck with that carlotti coat for ever. :ohmy:

RTID75

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 14, 2010, 09:01:53 am by RTID75 »
I'd expect an item as expensive as that to have a couple of years, like the kits, before it was obsolete. The quality/value finally put me off though - £65 would buy you a thicker coat with inside pockets outside of the football world. Never mind, I'll manage!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012