Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:56:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Keogh - Rovers or Barnsley  (Read 4214 times)

Deano

• Forum Member
Keogh - Rovers or Barnsley
« on July 08, 2010, 09:02:01 pm by Deano »
I have it on very good authority from someone from wolves that keogh will either sign for Barnsley permanently for 1m or rovers on loan, and this decision will be made within a week.

Not sure what to make of this really, surely if true he'd go for the permanent deal

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Spankster

• Forum Member
Re:Keogh - Rovers or Barnsley
« Reply #1 on July 08, 2010, 09:03:59 pm by Spankster »
Depends on what is left on his contract, if only one year he may take the same route as Billy (fingers crossed)

Shornton

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 08, 2010, 09:17:12 pm by Shornton »
Deano wrote:
I have it on very good authority from someone from wolves that keogh will either sign for Barnsley permanently for 1m or rovers on loan, and this decision will be made within a week.

Not sure what to make of this really, surely if true he'd go for the permanent deal

I really believe you, first post and that!!!!!

What are the lottery numbers on sat?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 08, 2010, 09:19:00 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
As in other Keogh thread, depends if McCarthy wants him off Wolves' books and whether he wants to go to Barnsley.

Like my mate said, \"Does he realise how much damage those cobbles can do to a nice car !!\"

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 08, 2010, 09:25:11 pm by hoolahoop »
Deano wrote:

Sweet FA WUM  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Deano

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on July 08, 2010, 09:25:40 pm by Deano »
Shornton wrote:
Deano wrote:

This is probably around my 300th post but my account got deleted for some reason in the server works. Not    that I'm asking for you to believe me but ah well, end of the day it was a bit of information i thought I'd pass on.

Cheers

Deano

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 08, 2010, 09:31:11 pm by Deano »
hoolahoop wrote:
Deano wrote:

Sweet FA WUM  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Cheers hoola, you were much nicer when I had more post haha! Never been called a wum before either

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 08, 2010, 09:33:02 pm by hoolahoop »
Deano wrote:
Shornton wrote:
Deano wrote:

This is probably around my 300th post but my account got deleted for some reason in the server works. Not    that I'm asking for you to believe me but ah well, end of the day it was a bit of information i thought I'd pass on.

Cheers

Deano it's very old speculation and has been doing the rounds on both Barnsleymad and the Pride of Yorkshire fora for quite some time now.
Apologies if this wasn't your first post btw.

Deano

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 08, 2010, 09:39:40 pm by Deano »
Ah, apologies, I haven't seen this rumour anywhere.

Hope he chooses rovers anyways, my mouth would truly be watering then

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 08, 2010, 10:07:17 pm by wilts rover »
For info there is a thread further down on the Rovers link, our new striker ringing his best mate and all that.

http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=57&func=view&catid=999999&id=94491

within the story are further links to other stories about the Barnsley connection, for info like as you have missed it

Stange that in all these stories about Keogh very few people have commented on his injury last year - and that he doesn't seem to have recaptured his previous form since coming back from it, Torres like. We have evidence from Steve Brooker on how problems can be mistreated and have a detrimental effect on a player, if he is still recovering will they give a £1m player plenty of rest spells, I would think not, Bransley seems a big gamble to me.

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 08, 2010, 11:01:16 pm by Herman Hessian »
hoolahoop wrote:

Deano it's very old speculation and has been doing the rounds on both Barnsleymad and the Pride of Yorkshire fora for quite some time now.

quality pedantry - cap doffed

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 08, 2010, 11:09:19 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
wilts rover wrote:

Stange that in all these stories about Keogh very few people have commented on his injury last year - and that he doesn't seem to have recaptured his previous form since coming back from it, Torres like. .

Bloody hell...are we in for Torres as well??

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on July 09, 2010, 05:05:11 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Thinwhiteduke wrote:
wilts rover wrote:

Stange that in all these stories about Keogh very few people have commented on his injury last year - and that he doesn't seem to have recaptured his previous form since coming back from it, Torres like. .

Bloody hell...are we in for Torres as well??

Nah we missed him - he's gone to Crawley for 100K   :laugh:

DadsleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on July 09, 2010, 09:44:07 pm by DadsleyRover »
I heard that Barnsley offered £2 million and silly wages. But Andy Keogh wants to play for Wolves and is not keen on going to the Dingles.
He is looking for a loan and he would like come to Donny and play next to his mate Billy and he knows we play football and that would suit him in his efforts to get back on the bench at Wolves.
There are two other clubs after him Sheffield United and Cardiff.
He and his wife have just had their first child a daughter.

Lets hope Mick lets him do what he wants. He and Billy would be awesome.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on July 10, 2010, 09:58:32 pm by ravenrover »

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on July 10, 2010, 10:07:05 pm by grayx »
ravenrover wrote:
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2010/07/10/wolves-put-2-5m-price-tag-on-andy-keogh/
This might just the mockers on any move for Keogh  :(

Not necessarily. I don't think anyone will pay 2.5 mill for him, therefore a loan deal is more likely.

redarmi66

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on July 10, 2010, 10:09:10 pm by redarmi66 »
this is good news!! - the bigger the fee they want the less likely it is they will get a buyer and then more chance he will come to us on loan

DRFCDANNY

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on July 11, 2010, 12:36:42 am by DRFCDANNY »
i agree mate

TinyPortal © 2005-2012