Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:29:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: £27 English pounds  (Read 10434 times)

Kenny_Senior

• Forum Member
Re: £27 English pounds
« Reply #90 on June 14, 2011, 10:32:53 pm by Kenny_Senior »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=161310
Bloody students.......

If this was Facebook, I'd be pressing the like button.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on June 14, 2011, 10:52:30 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"Kenny_Senior\" post=161334
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=161310
Bloody students.......

If this was Facebook, I'd be pressing the like button.

Love it. :woot: :woot:

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on June 15, 2011, 10:59:25 am by MrFrost »
Quote from: \"hoolahoop\" post=161280
Quote from: \"MrFrost\" post=161153
Quote from: \"Norfolk N Chance\" post=161147
The only thing I would alter is this stepping for the ST increases and recessional times they should have kept the one price with the credit facilities without.

However maybe for budgeting purposes this is impossible.

Dont see how extending the renewal period for another 6 days period make any difference?

Why not go back to drawing board and put the prices and credit terms back as they were orginally and offer the appropriate refunds?

You will then once and for all have the true overall picture and if no buyin then crack on with realistic budgets and sell where necessary?

Either way not ideal?

Frosty - if opportunity to get one in ST at £340 on credit terms would this help?

Quote from: \"MrFrost\" post=161145
Quote from: \"vaya\" post=161142
Quote from: \"MrFrost\" post=161137
I guess I am not a true supporter. I'm sorry but I won't be paying £27 per game next season. I simply cannot justify it. It pains me to say it as I have only missed one league game at the KMS since it opened, but unfortunately there are things that come before football. I'm pleased there are some for who it is the number one priority.

I may be missing something here, but if you've only missed one league game in several years, why not opt for a season ticket?

I did until this last season, however such were my circumstances I didn't think I would be able to make alot of home games. As it turned out I didn't miss one.
Possibly, however I don't know what my personal situation will be when the season kicks off, which is the main reason I haven't bought one.
None of us do Frosty but surely the installment option with a refund if you couldn't pay in full would have been the intelligent solution. Ah that explains why you didn't use this system..........silly me. :headbang:

Listen pal, I don't really have to justify my situation to you. Intelligent solution or not, Rovers are way down my pecking order of priorities at the moment. Maybe when some of the high and mighty tossers on this forum realise that following a football team isn't really that important in the grand scheme of things, they might work out why attendances are low.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on June 15, 2011, 11:53:55 am by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"MrFrost\" post=161378
Quote from: \"hoolahoop\" post=161280
Quote from: \"MrFrost\" post=161153
Quote from: \"Norfolk N Chance\" post=161147
The only thing I would alter is this stepping for the ST increases and recessional times they should have kept the one price with the credit facilities without.

However maybe for budgeting purposes this is impossible.

Dont see how extending the renewal period for another 6 days period make any difference?

Why not go back to drawing board and put the prices and credit terms back as they were orginally and offer the appropriate refunds?

You will then once and for all have the true overall picture and if no buyin then crack on with realistic budgets and sell where necessary?

Either way not ideal?

Frosty - if opportunity to get one in ST at £340 on credit terms would this help?

Quote from: \"MrFrost\" post=161145
Quote from: \"vaya\" post=161142
Quote from: \"MrFrost\" post=161137
I guess I am not a true supporter. I'm sorry but I won't be paying £27 per game next season. I simply cannot justify it. It pains me to say it as I have only missed one league game at the KMS since it opened, but unfortunately there are things that come before football. I'm pleased there are some for who it is the number one priority.

I may be missing something here, but if you've only missed one league game in several years, why not opt for a season ticket?

I did until this last season, however such were my circumstances I didn't think I would be able to make alot of home games. As it turned out I didn't miss one.
Possibly, however I don't know what my personal situation will be when the season kicks off, which is the main reason I haven't bought one.
None of us do Frosty but surely the installment option with a refund if you couldn't pay in full would have been the intelligent solution. Ah that explains why you didn't use this system..........silly me. :headbang:

Listen pal, I don't really have to justify my situation to you. Intelligent solution or not, Rovers are way down my pecking order of priorities at the moment. Maybe when some of the high and mighty tossers on this forum realise that following a football team isn't really that important in the grand scheme of things, they might work out why attendances are low.

Of course you don't have to justify yourself to me and others but you're using a lot of brainpower trying to. We all called for an installment option and a steadying of the prices and we were given it.
When a company produces their budget they can't keep chopping and changing their business plan at a whim especially now that players demands and transfer fees are rocketing to unforeseen levels. I appreciate that you are/may be struggling but many of us are in the same boat but it's our boat. In the same way as this is our club albeit for a lesser or higher degree for each and every individual and their own particular circumstances.
Fella I'm only on here today mesen because I have only £2 until our lass gets paid tomorrow, so the one thing you don't lack is my empathy but you do my attention span ok.
Stop bloody whingeing , put yourself forward for the VSC thinktank (presuming there is one) and try to come up with better solutions for next season and remember it's NOT :rtid: but RTWD.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on June 15, 2011, 12:04:59 pm by MrFrost »
Unfortunately Hoola, my situation isn't down to money, but other issues. I would gladly go out and buy a season ticket tomorrow and pay in one go, but I cannot justify it for other reasons.

I feel the club has made progress with the installment options and the club scout. Sadly, there is still plenty lacking in other areas, ie marketing etc.

At the moment though, personally, I cannot get passionate about DRFC. Thats purely down to other things happening in my life. Hopefully that situation will change. I would much rather worry about how shite the Rovers are playing than worrying about other things.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012