Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 01:22:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Whole life sentence.  (Read 1191 times)

normal rules

• Forum Member
Whole life sentence.
« on December 15, 2021, 03:17:35 pm by normal rules »
I see that the monster that is Fuller got a whole life term sentence. And rightly so. Although I would argue something more draconian would be appropriate.

Got me thinking how many others are still about who have such a sentence.
Seems there are 75 still alive serving such sentences in the uk.
They could do with designing a very special,  very deep hole type facility in the ground for these animals. Society has quite literally washed their hands of them.
I was surprised at one though. Lee Rigbys killer got a whole life term. Slightly diff to a whole life sentence. And was told he would serve 45 yrs before being considered for parole. That’s 2058 when he will be 67. I hope to be around still then, and I for one will remember what that fecker did.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

normal rules

• Forum Member
Re: Whole life sentence.
« Reply #1 on December 15, 2021, 03:23:21 pm by normal rules »
Meanwhile , at the slightly other end of the scale. Katie Price has been sentenced for drug driving. She got away with a suspended sentence!!!!!!!!!
This is a woman who has been banned from driving 5, yes 5 times previously.
If this were you or I it would be HMP Xmas turkey for us for sure.

mugnapper

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on December 15, 2021, 04:51:06 pm by mugnapper »
Apparently she went straight to the Priory after the crash.
She hasn't got enough money to pay the £7.5k court costs, but enough to pay for a stay in the Priory.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 15, 2021, 04:55:33 pm by normal rules »
She makes a mockery of the criminal justice system. If this were a normal working man or woman, with such an appalling driving history, it would have been jail time.
It’s hard to believe she is seen as a role model to some, a good mum to her kids blah blah blah.
She is a f**king embarrassment to herself and her family and a disgrace to womankind.
It really galls  me when I see celebrities given preferential treatment .
I’ve seen jail for much much less.

mugnapper

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on December 15, 2021, 04:58:36 pm by mugnapper »
And the scum who killed little Star Hobson gets a minimum of 25 years. Half of what she deserved.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on December 15, 2021, 05:44:56 pm by scawsby steve »
And the scum who killed little Star Hobson gets a minimum of 25 years. Half of what she deserved.

Absolutely appalling. Human vermin that's not worth the sh*t under our shoes.

Our judicial system is a f*cking joke.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on December 15, 2021, 06:34:53 pm by Draytonian III »
If it’s premeditated murder or someone paid to do and there is no reasonable doubt with DNA proof, eye witness accounts,CCTV footage hanging or some other form of putting vermin down should be introduced.
 Before anyone jumps on this post just think if it was family or friend who was the murder victim, would you want this sort of scum released after say 15 years “ on good behaviour “.
 That bitch who’s just got 25 years for killing that toddler will hopefully get so much grief in prison that kills herself.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on December 15, 2021, 06:43:28 pm by normal rules »
I hope her sentence is reviewed. Far far too lenient . She was a boxer too. I dread to think what sort of life that poor mite had.

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on December 15, 2021, 11:06:43 pm by phil old leake »
The police are appealing the sentence of K Price so maybe there will be justice

As for the others referred to in this thread let’s hope they have a great time in their new homes with lots of unwanted attention from their new friends and flat mates

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on December 16, 2021, 06:03:09 am by Donnywolf »
The first bit is sensible given the charges & verdict

The second part I would like very much, but surely for more than 25 years ? The lifers "time" should surely have been a whole life sentence

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on December 16, 2021, 08:31:09 am by Axholme Lion »
I see the usual selection of liberal hand wringers are absent from this thread.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on December 16, 2021, 08:33:26 am by Filo »

Don’t hold back, name names

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on December 16, 2021, 10:22:14 am by phil old leake »
We know who they are

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on December 16, 2021, 10:22:57 am by Colin C No.3 »
Peter Sutcliffe ended his days in Broadmoor, which is where he wanted to be for its more ‘relaxed’ regime.

There are photos of him with Jimmy Saville (who as we now know had his own set of keys for such establishments), Sutcliffe was a keen boxing fan & there is a photo of him shaking hands with Frank (thick as a plank) Bruno with Saville in the background who had fixed it for Sutcliffe (no pun intended) as Sutcliffe beamed a big smile.

There are rumours that Saville was fascinated by The Ripper cases while the murders were ongoing. One of Sutcliffe’s victims was found 400 yards from Saville’s home. Coincidence?

The prisons are overcrowded, but of course there is an alternative form of punishment for these monsters that would alleviate such overcrowding, it’s just not on the statute books.

Terrorists, child murderers, serial killers I’d bring back the death penalty without a moments deliberation.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 10:25:30 am by Colin C No.3 »

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on December 16, 2021, 10:48:26 am by turnbull for england »
[/quot

Go on then, I'll bite.  I think the phrase hangings too good for them applies in these sorts of cases. I dont  think for a second that consequences of any magnitude matter to these sort of people, as clearly these aren't isolated acts of the moment  so they choose to do what they do . I've read that Ian Huntley is a repeat suicide risk due to fact he lives in constant fear of the next regular battering he gets , and frankly that seems to be an ideal sentence to me. One that cannot band should not be possible in a society like ours officialy , but why allow them an official way easy out via a death sentence.    If he and others like him are in this position then they may get the slightest inclination of what the victims went through , and not get the chance to play w martyrs card . There is no way officially they can really pay for abhorrant crimes like this l, so for me a whole life tarrif is all they are fit for
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 11:07:00 am by turnbull for england »

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on December 16, 2021, 01:52:51 pm by normal rules »
Regarding my “something more draconian”, I’m not totally convinced by capital punishment . Some poor fecker has to inflict it, although I’m sure there would not be a shortage of applicants, but nevertheless, it would be a task that would play heavily on that individual. Then there is the never ending appeals/ clemency process. Look at death row in the USA?
I would be in favour though of a voluntary death/ suicide option though.
For those who are clearly guilty through forensic evidence and or admissions. Give them the option to take their own life. A bit like dignitas do in Switzerland for the terminally ill .
Yes, it may seem like an easy option for the offender, but it would save the taxpayer a fortune and free up prison space.
It would provide some closure to victims too knowing that that animal is no longer breathing the same air as them.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on December 16, 2021, 05:37:36 pm by Colin C No.3 »
“….no longer breathing the same air……” by choice.

Bollox to that.

“What are your last requests?” Cue the gags.

No kind of deterrent if it’s not mandatory. The proliferation of guns & knives in the States (the increase in knife related crime now a real concern here too) accounts for many death row inmates in the U.S.

Crikey, I’m of a generation where the name Harry Roberts was known by 99% of the population because he shot & killed a policeman. It’s like hiding behind a cushion at the hint a dalek might appear in the next scene only to pull the cushion away & be confronted by Hannibal Lecter.

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on December 16, 2021, 06:26:16 pm by StocktonRover »
Peter Sutcliffe ended his days in Broadmoor, which is where he wanted to be for its more ‘relaxed’ regime.

There are photos of him with Jimmy Saville (who as we now know had his own set of keys for such establishments), Sutcliffe was a keen boxing fan & there is a photo of him shaking hands with Frank (thick as a plank) Bruno with Saville in the background who had fixed it for Sutcliffe (no pun intended) as Sutcliffe beamed a big smile.

There are rumours that Saville was fascinated by The Ripper cases while the murders were ongoing. One of Sutcliffe’s victims was found 400 yards from Saville’s home. Coincidence?

The prisons are overcrowded, but of course there is an alternative form of punishment for these monsters that would alleviate such overcrowding, it’s just not on the statute books.

Terrorists, child murderers, serial killers I’d bring back the death penalty without a moments deliberation.

This must be a very old quote as Peter Sutcliffe died as a result of COVID whilst at Frankland Prison.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on December 16, 2021, 07:44:05 pm by normal rules »
“….no longer breathing the same air……” by choice.

Bollox to that.

“What are your last requests?” Cue the gags.

No kind of deterrent if it’s not mandatory. The proliferation of guns & knives in the States (the increase in knife related crime now a real concern here too) accounts for many death row inmates in the U.S.

Crikey, I’m of a generation where the name Harry Roberts was known by 99% of the population because he shot & killed a policeman. It’s like hiding behind a cushion at the hint a dalek might appear in the next scene only to pull the cushion away & be confronted by Hannibal Lecter.

I’d argue life sentences are not a deterrent either. In fact prison as a whole is a bit of a joke in the uk.

mugnapper

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on December 18, 2021, 09:53:11 am by mugnapper »
And now, 2 sets of twins aged 4 and 3 (!), die in a house fire. They were the only people in the house.
Woman arrested on charges of ‘child neglect’.
I despair sometimes, I really do.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on December 18, 2021, 04:24:54 pm by sha66y »
I hope these two evil women are singled out for maiming and possibly death…..

They have no place on this earth!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012