Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 12:12:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Annoying Club Shop Offers  (Read 1573 times)

DaveDRFC

• VSC Member
Annoying Club Shop Offers
« on November 21, 2020, 08:00:12 pm by DaveDRFC »
Anybody else annoyed at the constant changing of club shop offers? For me it just makes me hesitant to buy anything as it could be cheaper in a few days. Today is quite possibly the worst example of this. This morning get sent an email offering free delivery all weekend. This afternoon, the offer becomes 20% off AND free delivery. How pissed off would you be if you'd ordered anything this morning?

This seems to happen all the time, items chopping and changing constantly as to whether they are on offer or not. I've bought a fair bit of stuff this season and been stung a couple of times, sure I'm not the only one and reckon they should probably calm it down a bit, or at least keep the offers a bit more constant.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Janso

• Forum Member
Re: Annoying Club Shop Offers
« Reply #1 on November 21, 2020, 09:05:00 pm by Janso »
Maybe it's EPS that determines the offers?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 21, 2020, 09:10:45 pm by drfchound »
Or the chancellor.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 21, 2020, 09:11:45 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I blame Boris.

Rovers91

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 21, 2020, 09:12:12 pm by Rovers91 »
I buy Cas stuff from EPS and dont get the regular change of offers like you do with Rovers stuff.

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on November 21, 2020, 09:23:43 pm by Retdon1 »
Anybody else annoyed at the constant changing of club shop offers? For me it just makes me hesitant to buy anything as it could be cheaper in a few days. Today is quite possibly the worst example of this. This morning get sent an email offering free delivery all weekend. This afternoon, the offer becomes 20% off AND free delivery. How pissed off would you be if you'd ordered anything this morning?

This seems to happen all the time, items chopping and changing constantly as to whether they are on offer or not. I've bought a fair bit of stuff this season and been stung a couple of times, sure I'm not the only one and reckon they should probably calm it down a bit, or at least keep the offers a bit more constant.

How annoyed do u think I feel when I ordered numerous items last night. Only to find today it’s 20% off and free delivery... it seems to be a different offer every day

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on November 21, 2020, 09:40:11 pm by dknward2 »
After every match this season there has been an offer win lose or draw

Win best offer
Draw bit less
Lose only a basic offer

Maybe worth seeing if you can either cancel or email and if they can offer some form of credit

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on November 22, 2020, 07:46:24 am by 5minstogo »
I saw an advert this morning for free delivery, I got an email with a code for 30% off, after the match saw a tweet for 20% off and free delivery and then another straight away saying Black Friday offers were coming soon!

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on November 22, 2020, 01:19:52 pm by deebee »
I am afraid this happens everywhere. I bought a Firestick on offer from Amazon a day later it was £5 cheaper you just have to grin and bear it.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on November 22, 2020, 01:42:46 pm by Janso »
There's also "Black Friday" deals coming next week(?) so I'd hold off until then, personally. Or the day after, when there's randomly an even bigger discount for no reason.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on November 22, 2020, 02:10:48 pm by DonnyOsmond »
There's also "Black Friday" deals coming next week(?) so I'd hold off until then, personally. Or the day after, when there's randomly an even bigger discount for no reason.

Aye. Following Mondays Cyber Monday too so may be some more offers then.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on November 23, 2020, 10:39:50 am by rich1471 »
Black Friday offers out today changing all week by the looks of it

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on November 23, 2020, 11:08:44 am by idler »
I think that once you have bought something you get email offers from Elite Pro Sports as well as Club Doncaster or the Rovers. So most emails will be duplicated or overlap with a different deal.

elmsallrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on November 23, 2020, 11:20:46 am by elmsallrover »
Have they got any PlayStation 5s
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:26:36 am by elmsallrover »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012