Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 03:40:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 230424 times)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #3750 on November 16, 2022, 11:20:13 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
32k civilians killed since Feb according to wiki, 25k of those in Mariupol. I know the western narrative on that is Russians waded in, but from a lot of what I saw and heard, the Azovs there were at least as responsible, and probably more callous in what they did. I guess that's a shock for you?

Add to this that 3.5 to 5k civilians died between 2014 and end of 2021, including those on the Malaysian flight.

And about 200 before the Donbas war started.

To suggest these were all killed by Russia is plainly wrong. As for who did what, that will never be fully known. It is known that at least in the early months of the 2022 war, and especially in Mariupol, Ukraine troops near the frontlines based themselves in civilains areas and used human shields extensively.
Malaysian flight, wonder who shot that down?
Quite probably was a Donestk PR crew seriously screwing up, though we have no details. What the flight was doing anywhere near a war zone is also a question.

"We have no details"

That's a cracker, even by your standards of ignoring any war crimes by Russia.
Okay be Frank, tell me what you know for a fact, beyond what I just said.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3751 on November 16, 2022, 11:22:18 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
32k civilians killed since Feb according to wiki, 25k of those in Mariupol. I know the western narrative on that is Russians waded in, but from a lot of what I saw and heard, the Azovs there were at least as responsible, and probably more callous in what they did. I guess that's a shock for you?

Add to this that 3.5 to 5k civilians died between 2014 and end of 2021, including those on the Malaysian flight.

To suggest these were all killed by Russia is plainly wrong. As for who did what, that will never be fully known. It is known that at least in the early months of the 2022 war, and especially in Mariupol, Ukraine troops near the frontlines based themselves in civilains areas and used human shields extensively.
I note you skipped over the Mariupol deaths.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #3752 on November 17, 2022, 03:48:02 am by Janso »
Why are the Baltic States less at risk than Ukraine?

Why is Georgia not at risk, given Putin has already invaded once?

Why is Poland not at risk when there is the Kaliningrad enclave as an ongoing issue?

Transnistria is not "as good as Russian". It is a part of a sovereign state that is not Russia. (Your nonsense about Russia taking it and Odessa is funny, mind. Have you been living under a rock for the past week? After fleeing over the Dneister, there's more chance of Russia invading Cleethorpes than taking Odessa anytime soon.)

Are you really trying to claim that if Ukraine rolls over and let's Putin have them as a vassal state, that's the end of his imperialist expansion?

Really?
I think Georgia is the only one there at risk.

Baltic are NATO, Poland too.

Kallingrad - check your geog, it's Lithuania. Though if Belarus falls to US/EU imperialism, Latvia too. Though already said re Baltic.

Cleethorpes should be given up.

First rule of being a smart arse. Make sure you're on solid ground.

The Suwalki Gap along the Poland-Lithuanian border - a potential access from Russia (via Belarus) to their Kaliningrad enclave - is probably the most at risk real estate in all NATO territory on mainland Europe

https://time.com/4675758/suwalki-gap-europe-photos/

Not sure about that. I usually go from Moscow into Belarus and take the E30 into Minsk, catch the E28 and head up to Vilnius and then the same road all the way to Kaliningrad. Google agrees.

The train goes almost the identical route.

Does Putin pay mileage or do you have to put in your receipts?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3753 on November 17, 2022, 07:13:08 am by wilts rover »
Here's the REALLY big question to those who think Ukraine shouldn't fight, and the Western democracies shouldn't support them.

What happens then?

History doesn't stop.

Expansionist dictators would take a lesson from that capitulation. And the lesson would be that they are free to bully, intimidate, invade and absorb weaker neighbours.

I know some of the Putin fanboys would be fine with much of Europe being under the heel of a fascist dictator. AL in here has said we should have left Hitler to do what he wanted in Europe.

But I wonder if the #bothsides folk ever stop and think what the world looks like in 50 years time, if Putin (and more importantly, Xi) are not told firmly and unequivocally that the West will not stand by and watch expansionist dictators do what they want?
I agree, tho realistically, Russia isn't going anywhere bar Ukraine. And that scenario was stirred by the US. You have to ask why. One reason being suggested is that the US is wanting to reduce the power and wealth of its competitors and increase its wealth and influence.

Re Russia, that's obvious. Ukraine is merely a pawn in that. V surprised that you can't see that.

The less discussed aspect is the EU. The war has severely affectedthe EU,  and Europe in general. The taking out of the gas pipeline has exacerbated this, as well as being an attempt, failed, to reduce Russian income. The US is making money selling expensive gas to Europe. Europe is now more expensive to produce goods, hence the US will increase its industry. Clearly a desired effect for the US.

Rubbish - and victim blaming.

Russian expansionism was stirred by Putin wanting to recreate the Soviet Union and emulate Peter the Great. And excused by the type of people who refused to believe Stalin created gulags and repressing the Hungarian uprising was necessary.
Open your eyes. Even if there is some truth in what you say, and I personally can see some of that as Russians motive though realistically, that doesn't fit with what will happen. You fell differently, I see that. What I find strange is your stark denial of US motives and ambitions, especially as its power is undeniably shrinking, or at least under pressure.

Open yours.

Russia illegally invaded a sovereign independent country, twice, due to the richest man in the world wanting to expand his empire and erradicate a country he doesn't believe should exisit (not what I think - but what Putin has said) and all you can do is talk about the US.

Open your eyes.
Thing is Wilts,  my eyes are open, I know Russia was itching for a bite at Ukraine, as did the US. Georgia and a couple of other southern border states that were part of USSR are vulnerable too.. The propaganda about Poland, even the whole of Ukraine is nonsense.

So your eyes are open. Tell me how you see US expansionism.

Totally irrelevant to the illegal invasion of an independent sovereign country by an imperialist fascist dictator who doesn't believe that country should exist.

Tell us why you dont think that country should be able & assisted to defend itself against that invasion?
If it wasn't for US imperialism, Russia wouldn't be in Ukraine, simples. If you can step out from that vortex of a blindfold you have imposed on you, you might find you can open your eyes.

We could talk about who is defending who in Ukraine, because not one man out on the front will benefit. The gangsters in government and gangsters behind the government, and behind the front lines are the ones not wanting to lose out. Them and the US investors who own huge amounts of Ukraine land etc. Oh yeah, except for those believing in the mythical nationalistic ideas, ideas given to the masses to keep them obedient. At best it's a case of defend and die for the devil you know. Sad innit.

US imperialism has nothing to do with why Putin invaded Ukraine. Putin doesn't believe Ukraine should exist - due to his mythical nationalistic ideas. He believes he should rule it - because he has been saying it since at least 2008. However many times you decide to ignore and deflect Putin's fascist imperialism - that's all you are doing.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3754 on November 17, 2022, 09:49:33 am by ravenrover »

It is known? From reports by whom?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #3755 on November 17, 2022, 10:42:40 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
You can check his information source if you wish BRR.

https://youtu.be/g-YKRc_b7CE
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 10:50:11 am by DonnyBazR0ver »

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #3756 on November 17, 2022, 10:49:10 am by Dutch Uncle »

The Suwalki Gap along the Poland-Lithuanian border - a potential access from Russia (via Belarus) to their Kaliningrad enclave - is probably the most at risk real estate in all NATO territory on mainland Europe

Not sure about that. I usually go from Moscow into Belarus and take the E30 into Minsk, catch the E28 and head up to Vilnius and then the same road all the way to Kaliningrad. Google agrees.

Replying in the same spirit, a longshot but I am guessing Google does not take into account the customs duties for tanks to be paid at the border  :lol:

Oh and also protecting Lines of Communication and Supply  ;)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3757 on November 17, 2022, 07:28:54 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
US imperialism has nothing to do with why Putin invaded Ukraine. Putin doesn't believe Ukraine should exist - due to his mythical nationalistic ideas. He believes he should rule it - because he has been saying it since at least 2008. However many times you decide to ignore and deflect Putin's fascist imperialism - that's all you are doing.
Your blinkered myopic view is astounding.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3758 on November 17, 2022, 07:33:36 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Ukraine officials, see wiki and elsewhere
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Mariupol#Civilian_casualties

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3759 on November 17, 2022, 07:36:02 pm by wilts rover »

Of course it if you only read Russian propoganda.

Read Bill Browder's books on his experiences in Putin's Russia and then get back to me. Then you might not feel to disinclined to see where the richest man in the world got his wealth and why he invaded Ukraine to increase it.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3760 on November 17, 2022, 07:38:37 pm by wilts rover »
Ombudsman says he’s ‘shoked’ by scale of torture Russian forces inflicted on Kherson residents.

“I haven’t seen such a scale of (human rights violations) before. And I personally visited all (Russian) torture chambers in different Ukrainian oblasts,” Dmytro Lubinets said.

Lubinets said that 2 torture chambers have already been discovered in Kherson, where “dozens of people were subjected to torture,” and there are confirmed facts of people being killed after torture.

“It seems that (the Russian military) get some satisfaction from it when they kill and torture our citizens,” Lubinets said.

https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1593326013852930049

Apparently some people think this is the fault of the US...

Good luck in sleeping at night.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3761 on November 17, 2022, 07:42:32 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
You can check his information source if you wish BRR.

https://youtu.be/g-YKRc_b7CE
Long vid, what specifically are you referring to? That there wasn't a war that affected civilians in Donetsk?
Starsky uses unnecessary emotive language, though he does reference well, just that he is evidently biased. But do tell me specifically what you are saying or I'm unable to comment.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3762 on November 17, 2022, 07:46:01 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Replying in the same spirit, a longshot but I am guessing Google does not take into account the customs duties for tanks to be paid at the border  :lol:

Oh and also protecting Lines of Communication and Supply  ;)
Yeah, I did have to slip a few roubles,  a watch, and my soul to get the tank through! By all accounts the Poles are more expensive.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3763 on November 17, 2022, 07:47:43 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Of course it if you only read Russian propoganda.

Read Bill Browder's books on his experiences in Putin's Russia and then get back to me. Then you might not feel to disinclined to see where the richest man in the world got his wealth and why he invaded Ukraine to increase it.
And you are blind to US interests, but then you are only speaking from Ukraine/Western propaganda, so fair enough.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #3764 on November 17, 2022, 07:50:09 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

This is like being in some dystopian alternative truth nightmare.

BRR says something he's heard from Russian MoD sources.

He's asked to justify it.

He gives a link that doesn't justify anything he said, and claims a slam dunk. While totally ignoring the long and detailed section on Russian War Crimes in the very link he posted.

It's actually quite frightening to watch someone so divorced from rationality arguing a case.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3765 on November 17, 2022, 07:52:09 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Ombudsman says he’s ‘shoked’ by scale of torture Russian forces inflicted on Kherson residents.

“I haven’t seen such a scale of (human rights violations) before. And I personally visited all (Russian) torture chambers in different Ukrainian oblasts,” Dmytro Lubinets said.

Lubinets said that 2 torture chambers have already been discovered in Kherson, where “dozens of people were subjected to torture,” and there are confirmed facts of people being killed after torture.

“It seems that (the Russian military) get some satisfaction from it when they kill and torture our citizens,” Lubinets said.

Are you suggesting Ukraine doesn't also "filter" residents when it takes over areas? You know full well that there are many in both territories giving info to the other side on military positions etc, at least some of those planted specifically by the opposite force to do this. It happens in all wars. I'm not saying whether either side is over the top in this, I don't know, but from what you say you haven't a Scooby either, but somehow come to a conclusion.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3766 on November 17, 2022, 07:53:47 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

This is like being in some dystopian alternative truth nightmare.

BRR says something he's heard from Russian MoD sources.

He's asked to justify it.

He gives a link that doesn't justify anything he said, and claims a slam dunk. While totally ignoring the long and detailed section on Russian War Crimes in the very link he posted.

It's actually quite frightening to watch someone so divorced from rationality arguing a case.
Makes no sense. Frst, the info I gave is not from Russiian sources, second you are as usual extremely vague. Almost rhetorical again.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3767 on November 17, 2022, 08:01:14 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Quite probably was a Donestk PR crew seriously screwing up, though we have no details. What the flight was doing anywhere near a war zone is also a question.

"We have no details"

That's a cracker, even by your standards of ignoring any war crimes by Russia.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63637625
Exactly what I suggested.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3768 on November 17, 2022, 08:29:24 pm by ravenrover »

How strange ypu should bring up the Malaysian flight.
Well, well, well!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3769 on November 17, 2022, 10:14:54 pm by SydneyRover »
A few months old but worth a mention

''U.K. hits a British blogger with sanctions for pro-Russian propaganda''

''A British citizen had his assets frozen by Britain’s Foreign Office on Tuesday as the government announced a raft of new sanctions on individuals, companies, and others supporting the government of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia''

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/27/world/uk-sanctions-british-blogger-for-pro-russian-propaganda.html

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3770 on November 17, 2022, 10:17:54 pm by ncRover »
A few months old but worth a mention

''U.K. hits a British blogger with sanctions for pro-Russian propaganda''

''A British citizen had his assets frozen by Britain’s Foreign Office on Tuesday as the government announced a raft of new sanctions on individuals, companies, and others supporting the government of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia''

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/27/world/uk-sanctions-british-blogger-for-pro-russian-propaganda.html

Is that legal? I can’t view the article.

I’m guessing there is some sort of financial involvement here or that he has ties to the Kremlin?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3771 on November 17, 2022, 10:28:53 pm by SydneyRover »
It may be paywalled here's the rest

''Graham Phillips, 43, a pro-Kremlin blogger who was born in Nottingham, England, moved to Ukraine more than a decade ago and has spent the last several years recording and promoting videos from the country, amassing hundreds of thousands of followers to a YouTube account that has praised the Russian invasion. He worked briefly as a freelancer for the Russian state-owned television network RT, which many Western governments have accused of being a tool of the Kremlin and of spreading disinformation.

The Foreign Office, in announcing the freezing of Mr. Philip’s assets, characterized him as “a video blogger who has produced and published media content that supports and promotes actions and policies which destabilize Ukraine and undermine or threaten the territorial integrity, sovereignty, or independence of Ukraine.”

Mr. Phillips said in an email that he had been given no prior warning of the decision and questioned the legality of the measures.

“Please can someone explain to me how a British person can be put on a British sanctions list without any opportunity to defend himself, or any actual charges against him, just because the U.K. government don’t like his work?” Mr. Phillips wrote.

The move to punish Mr. Phillips came as Britain’s Foreign Office announced a raft of new sanctions on Tuesday directed at a number of people for supporting Mr. Putin’s regime, including Russian-installed officials in the eastern Luhansk and Donetsk regions.

Others on the expanded list included the justice minister and deputy justice minister of Russia, two nephews of oligarchs, and some Syrian citizens who the Foreign Office asserted were “undermining Ukrainian territorial integrity” by recruiting mercenaries in Syria.

Britain has sanctioned more than 1,000 people and 100 businesses since the Russian invasion of Ukraine began in February.

Mr. Phillips, who moved to Ukraine in 2010, was an English teacher for a time and wrote extensively about his experience in the country including detailing his own exploits in brothels, and writing about sex tourism in posts that have since been deleted.

Editors’ Picks

Flying Alone With Your Kids? Make Sure You Have Proof of Your Relationship

Want Taylor Swift Tickets? You’re on Your Own, Kid.

What Could 20 Years’ Worth of Savings Buy on the West Side? Two Longtime Renters Found Out.
When the Maidan protest movement over Ukraine’s future direction began in 2013, he began documenting the scenes, and, despite his inexperience, threw himself into making videos and filing reports on social media of the conflict, amassing a large following.

By 2014, he became a freelancer for RT. He has praised the Russian annexation of Crimea and regularly has voiced support for pro-Russian separatists in the country’s east, framing his videos as counterpoints to the Western narrative.

Since the full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine began in February, Mr. Phillips has been documenting the war from the Russian side. This spring, Mr. Phillips interviewed and posted a video of Aiden Aslin, a British man who joined the Ukrainian military in Mariupol and then was captured by Russian forces.

Speaking in Parliament after the video was posted, Robert Jenrick, the lawmaker who represents Mr. Aslin’s constituency, said the interview was a “flagrant breach” of the Geneva Conventions, which bans broadcasting the questioning of prisoners of war.

Mr. Jenrick also said Mr. Phillips was “in danger of prosecution for war crimes.” Prime Minister Boris Johnson later said he “echoed the sentiments about those who broadcast propaganda messages.” The clip was later removed.

Megan Specia is a correspondent on the International Desk in London, covering the United Kingdom and Ireland. She has been with The Times since 2016. @meganspecia

Euan Ward is a reporter on the International desk and a 2022-2023 New York Times Fellow. He is based in London, and previously worked as a Middle East correspondent and investigative reporter in Beirut. @euanward''

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3772 on November 17, 2022, 11:35:27 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
On the one hand restrictions on info, on the other the state BBC propaganda. Still think we live in a free country?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3773 on November 17, 2022, 11:45:34 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

BTW, still waiting for your reply to your "bodies of Ukrainian soldiers with missing limbs or heads" disinformation. I accept you possibly didn't want to watch the vid linked to in the report and were simply going on the tweet from the evidently biased Kyiv media.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #3774 on November 18, 2022, 12:07:24 am by Colin C No.3 »
On the one hand restrictions on info, on the other the state BBC propaganda. Still think we live in a free country?

I have ‘poked fun’ at our King on this very forum.

My chickens (MI5 are investigating,  but I believe in free speech BECAUSE we live in a free country) provided the eggs thrown at said King in York last week.

Boris Johnson (the t**t) became Prime Minister of MY country & wined & dined Ruskies, Arabs & Chinese in order to gain support financially by offering such countries & regimes contracts & contacts in order to gain a foothold in MY country.

Russia is a State that cares for its people as I would a speck of dust or lint on my coat, something to be discarded without a second thought.

The Chinese would take the skin from the backs of their peasant workers if they could make ‘designer’ goods from them.

The Arabs stink. They wash their hands & feet before prayer but never their c**ks & ar**s before bu**ing 12 year old boys.

I say all of this because I live not in Moscow, or Beijing, or Abu Dhabi but in Yorkshire, land of the brave but more importantly, land of the free. And as such,  I have no fear of a knock on my door in the wee small hours.

Nadobranich.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 12:12:50 am by Colin C No.3 »

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3775 on November 18, 2022, 12:20:21 am by Bristol Red Rover »
I was raped in Yorkshire, way younger than 12 too, as were and are many others.

I have lots of friends from all those cultures you mention, and I can assure you they are far fron your stereotyping. I think your comments are the kind of thing that breeds hatred that can mean those people get more than a knock in the morning.

Meanwhile, enjoy flying your flag.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3776 on November 19, 2022, 09:49:28 am by ravenrover »

Well, well, well!
Gone a bit quiet on here BRR, oh and by the way did you watch the Mariupol programme, any comment?

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3777 on November 19, 2022, 12:21:57 pm by ncRover »
It may be paywalled here's the rest

''Graham Phillips, 43, a pro-Kremlin blogger who was born in Nottingham, England, moved to Ukraine more than a decade ago and has spent the last several years recording and promoting videos from the country, amassing hundreds of thousands of followers to a YouTube account that has praised the Russian invasion. He worked briefly as a freelancer for the Russian state-owned television network RT, which many Western governments have accused of being a tool of the Kremlin and of spreading disinformation.

The Foreign Office, in announcing the freezing of Mr. Philip’s assets, characterized him as “a video blogger who has produced and published media content that supports and promotes actions and policies which destabilize Ukraine and undermine or threaten the territorial integrity, sovereignty, or independence of Ukraine.”

Mr. Phillips said in an email that he had been given no prior warning of the decision and questioned the legality of the measures.

“Please can someone explain to me how a British person can be put on a British sanctions list without any opportunity to defend himself, or any actual charges against him, just because the U.K. government don’t like his work?” Mr. Phillips wrote.

The move to punish Mr. Phillips came as Britain’s Foreign Office announced a raft of new sanctions on Tuesday directed at a number of people for supporting Mr. Putin’s regime, including Russian-installed officials in the eastern Luhansk and Donetsk regions.

Others on the expanded list included the justice minister and deputy justice minister of Russia, two nephews of oligarchs, and some Syrian citizens who the Foreign Office asserted were “undermining Ukrainian territorial integrity” by recruiting mercenaries in Syria.

Britain has sanctioned more than 1,000 people and 100 businesses since the Russian invasion of Ukraine began in February.

Mr. Phillips, who moved to Ukraine in 2010, was an English teacher for a time and wrote extensively about his experience in the country including detailing his own exploits in brothels, and writing about sex tourism in posts that have since been deleted.

Editors’ Picks

Flying Alone With Your Kids? Make Sure You Have Proof of Your Relationship

Want Taylor Swift Tickets? You’re on Your Own, Kid.

What Could 20 Years’ Worth of Savings Buy on the West Side? Two Longtime Renters Found Out.
When the Maidan protest movement over Ukraine’s future direction began in 2013, he began documenting the scenes, and, despite his inexperience, threw himself into making videos and filing reports on social media of the conflict, amassing a large following.

By 2014, he became a freelancer for RT. He has praised the Russian annexation of Crimea and regularly has voiced support for pro-Russian separatists in the country’s east, framing his videos as counterpoints to the Western narrative.

Since the full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine began in February, Mr. Phillips has been documenting the war from the Russian side. This spring, Mr. Phillips interviewed and posted a video of Aiden Aslin, a British man who joined the Ukrainian military in Mariupol and then was captured by Russian forces.

Speaking in Parliament after the video was posted, Robert Jenrick, the lawmaker who represents Mr. Aslin’s constituency, said the interview was a “flagrant breach” of the Geneva Conventions, which bans broadcasting the questioning of prisoners of war.

Mr. Jenrick also said Mr. Phillips was “in danger of prosecution for war crimes.” Prime Minister Boris Johnson later said he “echoed the sentiments about those who broadcast propaganda messages.” The clip was later removed.

Megan Specia is a correspondent on the International Desk in London, covering the United Kingdom and Ireland. She has been with The Times since 2016. @meganspecia

Euan Ward is a reporter on the International desk and a 2022-2023 New York Times Fellow. He is based in London, and previously worked as a Middle East correspondent and investigative reporter in Beirut. @euanward''

Thank you. That’s fair enough then. He’s essentially working for our enemies against us.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3778 on November 19, 2022, 04:04:28 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Well, well, well!
Gone a bit quiet on here BRR, oh and by the way did you watch the Mariupol programme, any comment?
Plenty going on in Ukraine tho. I'm surprised no one mentioned the vid evidencing the Ukraine shooting of Russian prisoners, or the positive way NATO handled Zelensky's call for WW3.

No, haven't watched the vid yet. Have seen many vids of Mariupol, so will be interesting to see the perspective in that.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3779 on November 19, 2022, 05:22:26 pm by ravenrover »
No comment on the verdict on the shooting down of the plane?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012