Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 07:49:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 230371 times)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #3780 on November 19, 2022, 10:20:36 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
No comment on the verdict on the shooting down of the plane?
Is that one shot down recently or the Malaysian one I commented on twice above?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3781 on November 20, 2022, 09:18:07 am by ravenrover »
That'll be the one you haven't commented about since the verdict was announced

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #3782 on November 20, 2022, 10:05:34 am by idler »
If you read “I am Bellingcat” by Elliot Ward Higgins you will see that from open sources the Buck missile launcher’s movements there in detail.
It was tracked from an army base inside Russia to the launch site and then tracked back with one missile missing. There were even selfies and texts from the Russian crew.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #3783 on November 20, 2022, 10:53:43 am by Janso »
If you read “I am Bellingcat” by Elliot Ward Higgins you will see that from open sources the Buck missile launcher’s movements there in detail.
It was tracked from an army base inside Russia to the launch site and then tracked back with one missile missing. There were even selfies and texts from the Russian crew.

Just an unfortunate training exercise, plane sadly wandered into the path of a Russian missile that was being test fired over another landmass.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #3784 on November 20, 2022, 11:19:26 am by Colin C No.3 »
Yeah, shame it wasn’t a Russian bomber.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3785 on November 20, 2022, 08:37:55 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
That'll be the one you haven't commented about since the verdict was announced
Wrong, scroll back.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3786 on November 20, 2022, 08:41:47 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Bellingcat... yeah, right.
Let's stick with the actual findings. And then tell me Ukraine hasn't committed any atrocities,  including trying to start WW3.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3787 on November 20, 2022, 08:44:05 pm by wilts rover »
Zakhar Prilepin - far right politician, major Putin apologist and founder of a mercenary battalion in Donetesk, admitting on national tv that any peace negotiations will only be a ruse and used by Russia to re-group and launch another attack.

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1594408064337301504

But the US...

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3788 on November 21, 2022, 09:31:34 am by ravenrover »
32k civilians killed since Feb according to wiki, 25k of those in Mariupol. I know the western narrative on that is Russians waded in, but from a lot of what I saw and heard, the Azovs there were at least as responsible, and probably more callous in what they did. I guess that's a shock for you?

Add to this that 3.5 to 5k civilians died between 2014 and end of 2021, including those on the Malaysian flight.

And about 200 before the Donbas war started.

To suggest these were all killed by Russia is plainly wrong. As for who did what, that will never be fully known. It is known that at least in the early months of the 2022 war, and especially in Mariupol, Ukraine troops near the frontlines based themselves in civilains areas and used human shields extensively.
Malaysian flight, wonder who shot that down?
Quite probably was a Donestk PR crew seriously screwing up, though we have no details. What the flight was doing anywhere near a war zone is also a question.
Well I've found this prior to the verdict but nothing since. Still blaming the pilot for flying too low or being in the wrong place. Of course even though 2 Russians have been found guilty no condemnation from you

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #3789 on November 21, 2022, 09:37:10 am by BillyStubbsTears »
But...but..."We don't know the details".

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #3790 on November 21, 2022, 12:57:58 pm by idler »
Let's stick with the actual findings. And then tell me Ukraine hasn't committed any atrocities,  including trying to start WW3.
Their findings were more credible than the official Russian findings and they cited where they got their information from.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3791 on November 21, 2022, 01:59:07 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Zakhar Prilepin - far right politician, major Putin apologist and founder of a mercenary battalion in Donetesk, admitting on national tv that any peace negotiations will only be a ruse and used by Russia to re-group and launch another attack.

But the US...
First, this guy has his agenda, war to make money. Second, he didn't actually say what you said.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3792 on November 21, 2022, 02:30:09 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
32k civilians killed since Feb according to wiki, 25k of those in Mariupol. I know the western narrative on that is Russians waded in, but from a lot of what I saw and heard, the Azovs there were at least as responsible, and probably more callous in what they did. I guess that's a shock for you?

Add to this that 3.5 to 5k civilians died between 2014 and end of 2021, including those on the Malaysian flight.

To suggest these were all killed by Russia is plainly wrong. As for who did what, that will never be fully known. It is known that at least in the early months of the 2022 war, and especially in Mariupol, Ukraine troops near the frontlines based themselves in civilains areas and used human shields extensively.
Quite probably was a Donestk PR crew seriously screwing up, though we have no details. What the flight was doing anywhere near a war zone is also a question.
Well I've found this prior to the verdict but nothing since. Still blaming the pilot for flying too low or being in the wrong place. Of course even though 2 Russians have been found guilty no condemnation from you
And afterwards I said it was just as I said. Condemnation... it's a conflict that has been fanned into a war which is condemnation enough for me. As for the specifics, I missed where there is an analysis of the exact process of decision making in choosing to fire the missile. Do I think they aimed to shoot down an airliner? Not at all, makes no sense whatsoever except in the mind of a psycho, but then the military and war moreso is a herding ground for psychos.

The height of the flight, the pilot's decsion making I am not questioning although I think it was said they made a turn slightly, which may have put them in danger?? I question the wisdom of unnecessarily flying over a war zone - mental. I doubt you'd be happy in a plane doing that.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3793 on November 21, 2022, 02:33:03 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Billy the wild west judge who doesn't need to know the details before pulling the trapdoor for the noose to do it's work. And if later is found to be wrong puts it down to bad luck. Nutter.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3794 on November 21, 2022, 02:36:12 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Their findings were more credible than the official Russian findings and they cited where they got their information from.
Absolutely. The Russian's unhelpfulness throughout this was appalling. I'm guessing that may come from trying to put as much fog in the way as possible, and not trusting that the authorities concerned are necessarily truly independent.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #3795 on November 21, 2022, 02:38:57 pm by BobG »

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3796 on November 21, 2022, 03:02:09 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Took out that tree pretty well, impressive! Wasn't that in Keystone, not Ukraine?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #3797 on November 21, 2022, 03:18:00 pm by BobG »
Lol. Dunno BRR. But it did make me giggle. Doing the tracked equivalent of a four wheel drift in a tank is mighty impressive.

Did you see the crew abandoning tank in the run up to the power slide? Does make you wonder just what was going on.... Driver got shellshock or something?

BobG

« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 03:20:18 pm by BobG »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3798 on November 21, 2022, 05:09:29 pm by wilts rover »

But the US...
First, this guy has his agenda, war to make money. Second, he didn't actually say what you said.

He has an agenda but you dont? Funny old world...

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #3799 on November 21, 2022, 05:27:47 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Billy the wild west judge who doesn't need to know the details before pulling the trapdoor for the noose to do it's work. And if later is found to be wrong puts it down to bad luck. Nutter.

There have been two investigations and a legal trial, all of which found clear evidence that the missile was Russian, provided and fired by Russian forces.

But your precise words were that we didn't have details.

You do this every single time. You blow smoke across any and every issue where Russia is clearly at fault. You are really not worth giving the time of day to.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #3800 on November 21, 2022, 08:18:31 pm by Nudga »
But you give him lots of time in your day though, because you're a narcissistic Kitson who needs the last word.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3801 on November 22, 2022, 11:04:23 am by ravenrover »

And afterwards I said it was just as I said. Condemnation... it's a conflict that has been fanned into a war which is condemnation enough for me. As for the specifics, I missed where there is an analysis of the exact process of decision making in choosing to fire the missile. Do I think they aimed to shoot down an airliner? Not at all, makes no sense whatsoever except in the mind of a psycho, but then the military and war moreso is a herding ground for psychos.

The height of the flight, the pilot's decsion making I am not questioning although I think it was said they made a turn slightly, which may have put them in danger?? I question the wisdom of unnecessarily flying over a war zone - mental. I doubt you'd be happy in a plane doing that.
Excellent whataboutery there BRR no more than expected

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3802 on November 22, 2022, 01:40:21 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

But the US...

He has an agenda but you dont? Funny old world...
For someone to say what you just said, then completely avoid replying to the in your face point is a bit of a snigger! Get with the picture dude.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3803 on November 22, 2022, 01:45:10 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

There have been two investigations and a legal trial, all of which found clear evidence that the missile was Russian, provided and fired by Russian forces.

You do this every single time. You blow smoke across any and every issue where Russia is clearly at fault. You are really not worth giving the time of day

Excellent whataboutery there BRR no more than expected
Seems you don't understand whataboutery except as a Internet forum rhetoric to try to out someone down and avoid dealing with an issue. No need for it.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3804 on November 22, 2022, 01:49:43 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

You do this every single time. You blow smoke across any and every issue where Russia is clearly at fault. You are really not worth giving the time of day to.
You sketch out some details, not all tho, noted. And your explicit conclusion is what? Or just more rhetoric?

Feck knows how your employees are supposed to understand what is going on when you can't talk straight. I'm seeing Grace Brothers.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3806 on November 22, 2022, 08:28:20 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
The minions are so easily conned, scammed, deceived, abused.... and then still volunteer to go to war for these monsters.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #3807 on November 24, 2022, 12:19:05 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Bern saying this for years

https://mobile.twitter.com/PhillipsPOBrien/status/1595390115211247617

The far left and far right have a hell of a lot in common.

Many of the key British far right today (Claire Fox, Mick Hume as examples) were Revolutionary Communists 25 years ago.

And I'm sure that Corbynistas would not agree that Russia is a terrorist state, despite us seeing Russian terrorism on our screens every single day.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3808 on November 24, 2022, 07:05:43 am by wilts rover »
Bern saying this for years

https://mobile.twitter.com/PhillipsPOBrien/status/1595390115211247617

The far left and far right have a hell of a lot in common.

Many of the key British far right today (Claire Fox, Mick Hume as examples) were Revolutionary Communists 25 years ago.

And I'm sure that Corbynistas would not agree that Russia is a terrorist state, despite us seeing Russian terrorism on our screens every single day.

This very thread being a perfect example of far left and far right posters having the same interest in supporting & promoting Russia.

Russia has funded the far left in the UK for 100 years - they see that source of funding going. The far right like what they see in a fascist dictator and want to promote his ideas here.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3809 on November 24, 2022, 07:35:50 am by SydneyRover »
I never thought I'd would get to the point where I considered escalation to be an answer but the west cannot stand by and watch these barbarians kill, freeze and starve the population of Ukraine.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012