Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 03:52:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 230352 times)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #4230 on March 03, 2023, 09:52:33 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Not one condemnation of deliberate Ukraine attacks on civilians. Keep taking the soma pills, boys.

What Ukrainian sources do you use to track the conflict in Ukraine?
I've regularly watched this channel
https://www.youtube.com/@RFU
Some interesting angles but cherry picking in the extreme on where it focuses. A very unbalanced view.

Other Ukraine sources seem less realistic in referring to what happens on the ground, never acknowledge Ukraine problems. Crazy one sided views. Maybe you have a recomendation?

I've not seen one Ukraine source acknowledge the shelling of civilians in Donesk, nor even acknowledge the shelling there per se - but again, maybe you have?

The BBC is slightly less extreme than most Ukraine sources I've seen, but still wildly one sided in 95% or more of its reports.

But do please tell me what you think of Ukraines deliberate shelling of civilians. Deliberate because there are often, if not usually, no military targets nearby where they are shelling (they have drones as well as people in the city to make decisions), plus this has gone on for nearly 9 years so their guns are well lined up. We're talking a LOT of shelling, not the odd gone astray shot.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4231 on March 04, 2023, 09:33:37 am by wilts rover »
An unverfied youtube channel that may not even be in Ukraine (and definately seems to be pushing Russian propoganda).

So none then. You dont follow any Ukrainan news or individuals to find out what is happening in Ukraine?

But you do follow Russian news & users to find out what is happening in Ukraine.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4232 on March 04, 2023, 10:39:34 am by BillyStubbsTears »
"The BBC is slightly less extreme than most Ukraine sources I've seen, but still wildly one sided in 95% or more of its reports."

Yeah of course. Because when one side invades a country, chucks anti-ship missiles into city centres trying to terrorise the population and destroy the utility network, rapes kids and tortures civilians and denies the right of the country to exist, whole the other side desperately tries to survive, you should always bothsides the issue.

f**k me sideways...

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #4233 on March 04, 2023, 12:30:22 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Not one condemnation of deliberate Ukraine attacks on civilians. Keep taking the soma pills, boys.

Some interesting angles but cherry picking in the extreme on where it focuses. A very unbalanced view.

Other Ukraine sources seem less realistic in referring to what happens on the ground, never acknowledge Ukraine problems. Crazy one sided views. Maybe you have a recomendation?

I've not seen one Ukraine source acknowledge the shelling of civilians in Donesk, nor even acknowledge the shelling there per se - but again, maybe you have?

The BBC is slightly less extreme than most Ukraine sources I've seen, but still wildly one sided in 95% or more of its reports.

But do please tell me what you think of Ukraines deliberate shelling of civilians. Deliberate because there are often, if not usually, no military targets nearby where they are shelling (they have drones as well as people in the city to make decisions), plus this has gone on for nearly 9 years so their guns are well lined up. We're talking a LOT of shelling, not the odd gone astray shot.

You want people to talk about shelling from Ukraine, yet you come out with this...

"As far as I can see, there is little or no direct targeting of civilians by Russia"

You want people to give you alternative news sources that aren't crazy one sided, yet you get your news from sources that are crazy one sided...

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4234 on March 05, 2023, 12:10:44 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
"The BBC is slightly less extreme than most Ukraine sources I've seen, but still wildly one sided in 95% or more of its reports."

Yeah of course. Because when one side invades a country, chucks anti-ship missiles into city centres trying to terrorise the population and destroy the utility network, rapes kids and tortures civilians and denies the right of the country to exist, whole the other side desperately tries to survive, you should always bothsides the issue.

f**k me sideways...
I think you have been f**ked sideways, by western media, I'm suprised you didn't notice but then its been going on for some time.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4235 on March 05, 2023, 12:14:26 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

You want people to talk about shelling from Ukraine, yet you come out with this...

"As far as I can see, there is little or no direct targeting of civilians by Russia"

You want people to give you alternative news sources that aren't crazy one sided, yet you get your news from sources that are crazy one sided...
That's a feeble cowardly argument. And deliberately steeped in propaganda rhetoric.

Which deliberate Russian targeting are you referring to?

Do you approve of that in the same way you approve of Ukraine targeting of civilians.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4236 on March 05, 2023, 12:18:00 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
An unverfied youtube channel that may not even be in Ukraine (and definately seems to be pushing Russian propoganda).

So none then. You dont follow any Ukrainan news or individuals to find out what is happening in Ukraine?

But you do follow Russian news & users to find out what is happening in Ukraine.
How is that pushing Russian propaganda?

What Ukraine news do you follow? What do you think gives accurate news? Why do you think it gives accurate news? What is its sources?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4237 on March 07, 2023, 03:09:52 pm by Filo »
It seems the owner of the Wagner Group thinks his men are being betrayed by Putin, I wonder if he’s considering pulling his men out, and if he does what happens to the Russian forces then?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4238 on March 07, 2023, 04:35:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Prizhogin is probably the only man in Russia who could bring down Putin. He's in a position where he can say "Putin has led us into a disaster, thinking he was the reincarnation of Stalin. You want a true Man of Steel? Look at what my private army has achieved at Bakhmut." IF 2023 goes as badly for Putin as the second half of 2022 does, I expect a move from Prizhogin. If he's confident enough to be calling Putin out already, this might be the groundwork.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #4239 on March 07, 2023, 05:09:27 pm by i_ateallthepies »
As bad as things are under Putin the prospect of Prizhogin replacing him is frightening.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #4240 on March 07, 2023, 05:14:20 pm by Nudga »
Anybody know who blew up nordstream yet?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4241 on March 07, 2023, 10:45:11 pm by SydneyRover »
Starmer?

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4242 on March 08, 2023, 04:56:32 pm by ncRover »
It was Sue Gray the sneaky old bird

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4243 on March 14, 2023, 08:10:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Right.

Where's my screwdriver for getting the doors off the frames?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4244 on March 16, 2023, 11:16:26 am by Filo »
A video has been released of the Russians downing that American drone, just shows what lying bas**rds those Russians are, I expect our resident Russian fan boy will defend it

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4245 on March 16, 2023, 11:40:44 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Russia claims the drone was violating an airspace limit that it had unilaterally imposed.

They are doing their usual thing of engaging in provocative action that threatens escalation to see how the West responds. It's highly, highly dangerous because a tit-for-tat response can spiral out of control.

WantleyDragon

• Forum Member
« Reply #4246 on March 16, 2023, 03:34:53 pm by WantleyDragon »
Wonder how the Americans would respond if Russia was flying a drone in the gulf of Mexico?

I've seen the video, doesn't look like the jet hit the drone to me.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #4247 on March 16, 2023, 04:46:38 pm by danumdon »
Wonder how the Americans would respond if Russia was flying a drone in the gulf of Mexico?

I would imagine the US would send an interceptor to anyone flying a drone in international airspace near their territory, i doubt they would dump aviation fuel over it in the process.

If you've seen the video and don't think there was some sort of contact between the jet and the drone after seeing the damaged propeller on the drone then i suggest you must be BRR in drag.

WantleyDragon

• Forum Member
« Reply #4248 on March 16, 2023, 06:14:11 pm by WantleyDragon »
Stand corrected. I've now seen the full video showing the damaged propeller
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 06:16:36 pm by WantleyDragon »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4249 on March 16, 2023, 07:31:27 pm by Filo »
America should put a couple of F-22’s right where the drone was, in international airspace, and see what the Russians do then with their inferior aircraft

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4250 on March 16, 2023, 11:09:51 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

It was deliberate. I notice no one got hurt. Who cares?

I agree, if this was say flying from Cuba towards Florida there'd be a similar reaction by the USA. No doubt.

What would be the case if China became beasties with Mexico or Canada and moved missiles near to all those very paranoid (nb Trumps Wall) US  cities?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4251 on March 16, 2023, 11:11:53 pm by SydneyRover »
yep, that why they downed the balloons in US airspace

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4252 on March 16, 2023, 11:17:26 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Russia claims the drone was violating an airspace limit that it had unilaterally imposed.

They are doing their usual thing of engaging in provocative action that threatens escalation to see how the West responds. It's highly, highly dangerous because a tit-for-tat response can spiral out of control.
Yet you're happy that the EU invited Ukraine in, that NATO invited Ukraine in, happy that the US wants to put missiles nearer to Moscow, happy that there was a racial reaction in Ukraine that resulted in many deaths.

Spiralling - you probs think earth is the centre of our galaxy.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4253 on March 16, 2023, 11:18:34 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
yep, that why they downed the balloons in US airspace
Not sure how that relates.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4254 on March 16, 2023, 11:19:17 pm by SydneyRover »
oh well

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4255 on March 17, 2023, 07:28:55 am by ncRover »

andy didcott

• Forum Member
« Reply #4256 on March 17, 2023, 03:29:17 pm by andy didcott »
Arrest warrant issued for Putin, good luck with that one.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #4257 on March 17, 2023, 04:14:32 pm by i_ateallthepies »
That's his foreign holidays up the spout then.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #4258 on March 17, 2023, 04:44:20 pm by normal rules »
Whilst the arrest warrant short term is nothing but a paper exercise, 139 countries all over the world have signed up to this. And 118 have ratified their membership of such.
In the short term this will not cause VP an issue.
In the longer term it does curtail his movement around the world . He can forget any jaunts to the whole of South America for instance. 
He has a not so secret place in the super exclusive Aleta Hills community on the outskirts of Altea near Alicante which he used to like to frequent. Rumoured to be his fave holiday spot .
That’s off the list too.
It’s Taiga in the Siberian outback from now on.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 04:52:31 pm by normal rules »

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #4259 on March 17, 2023, 04:53:02 pm by danumdon »
No doubt other leading council members will be next.

Beginning of the endgame for this despot and his regime as the civilised world closes ranks around him.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012