Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:02:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 230544 times)

ncRover

• Forum Member
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #4530 on June 24, 2023, 08:12:10 pm by ncRover »
FFS

The collapse will come eventually

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4531 on June 24, 2023, 09:07:12 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
PRUGOZHIN is a dead man walking now

Unless this really was a clever smoke out plot, Putin is the big loser here. He's been shown up for what he is. A low grade thug who can be taken on by any other lie grade thug who has the balls and the metal to do so.

Putin is chronically weakened by this. If he's had to sack two generals on Prigozhin's say so to avoid fighting, he's fatally wounded.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #4532 on June 24, 2023, 09:40:11 pm by scawsby steve »

Unless this really was a clever smoke out plot, Putin is the big loser here. He's been shown up for what he is. A low grade thug who can be taken on by any other lie grade thug who has the balls and the metal to do so.

Putin is chronically weakened by this. If he's had to sack two generals on Prigozhin's say so to avoid fighting, he's fatally wounded.

Dead right, BST. He's all wind and p*ss.

Nuclear war my arse.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4533 on June 24, 2023, 10:12:24 pm by Filo »

He’s being shipped to Belarus as part of the deal

It looks like he’s bottled it

Plutonium milkshake for him I reckon
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 10:44:56 pm by Filo »

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #4534 on June 24, 2023, 11:11:26 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Let’s hope for the likes of Letchenkov, this thug Putin, is found somewhere hiding in a ‘hole’, all alone, with just his thoughts cramming in on him, total despair & utterly alone.

I want him in ‘a place’ where he knows he is not safe, just biding time.

I’m not a bad person. But for this man I would make the exception.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4535 on June 25, 2023, 09:30:08 am by wilts rover »
Probably the best summary of events in Russia I have read:

One thing I like about this moment is that all the genuine Russia experts are “I dunno, it’s bloody mental, anything could happen, what the actual f**k?” while the online bullshit artists are 100% confident they know what’s going on and what will happen next.

https://twitter.com/hopisen/status/1672662319317278724

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4536 on June 25, 2023, 03:31:20 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
You all calmed down yet? You can now sit back and continue watching, along with all the NATO leaders, NATO equipment getting wiped out across the front line.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4537 on June 25, 2023, 04:33:26 pm by bpoolrover »
You all calmed down yet? You can now sit back and continue watching, along with all the NATO leaders, NATO equipment getting wiped out across the front line.
you seem to enjoy innocent people dying very strange

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4538 on June 25, 2023, 04:45:45 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Enjoy? It seems that's your projection. Putting people n equipment to get wiped out, that's the problem, both Russia and NATO are doing that.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4539 on June 25, 2023, 06:23:35 pm by Sprotyrover »
So it seems this was a ‘ruse de Guere ‘  possibly to lure the Ukraine army into a trap.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4540 on June 25, 2023, 09:03:26 pm by wilts rover »
Enjoy? It seems that's your projection. Putting people n equipment to get wiped out, that's the problem, both Russia and NATO are doing that.

No Russia is putting people and equipment into someone else's country. Ukraine are using what help they can get to defend their own country.

Russia goes home. End of.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4541 on June 25, 2023, 09:38:11 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Could be a horrific issue on the horizon.

Reports that the Russians have mined the Zaporizhzha nuclear reactors and are planning to destroy them as a "look how f**king out of control we can be if you push us" scorched earth policy.

This would be by a million miles the biggest war crime in history.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4542 on June 25, 2023, 09:52:23 pm by Sprotyrover »

Reports that the Russians have mined the Zaporizhzha nuclear reactors and are planning to destroy them as a "look how f**king out of control we can be if you push us" scorched earth policy.

So a humungus Nuclear cloud won’t drift over nearby Russia ?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4543 on June 25, 2023, 10:08:05 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Well you see. There's this thing called the wind. And it blows in different directions on different days.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #4544 on June 25, 2023, 10:24:44 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Well you see. There's this thing called the wind. And it blows in different directions on different days.

Blow East.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 10:26:50 pm by Colin C No.3 »

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #4545 on June 25, 2023, 10:43:39 pm by TonySoprano »

They'll not do it, its just game theory they are playing.

The easiest way to win a game of chicken is to throw your steering wheel out of the car, and make sure your opponent sees you do it.

If they really wanted to blow it up, we wouldn't even know it was mined.

We didn't know the dam was mined 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 10:47:11 pm by TonySoprano »

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4546 on June 25, 2023, 10:46:36 pm by belton rover »
Putin will be keeping a close eye on Carol Kirkwood’s warm front on Breakfast News tomorrow.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4547 on June 25, 2023, 10:47:51 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

The easiest way to win a game of chicken is to throw your steering wheel out of the car, and make sure your opponent sees you do it.

Because you reckon Russia is that far ahead in intel sophistication?

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #4548 on June 25, 2023, 10:53:16 pm by TonySoprano »

Because you reckon Russia is that far ahead in intel sophistication?
It's hardly sophisticated, pretty basic really.
Certainly wouldn't underestimate them though

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4549 on June 26, 2023, 05:32:32 am by Bristol Red Rover »

No Russia is putting people and equipment into someone else's country. Ukraine are using what help they can get to defend their own country.

Russia goes home. End of.
Point missed. NATO is giving lots of vehicles to Ukraine to put Ukraine's in who then get blown up. Russia is also putting people in the same situation. With the current massive counterattack, Ukraine is losing lots this way. We know Russia isn't going home, indeed it sees the current territories being fought in as home.

So I ask again,  how far will NATO go given the most likely direction of all this as it stands?

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #4550 on June 26, 2023, 07:35:56 am by idler »
The point is that NATO are giving arms and equipment to a nation whose recognised borders were invaded and land annexed by an aggressive neighbour.
However you paint it Russia are in the wrong and should withdraw.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4551 on June 26, 2023, 09:06:55 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Interesting development.

After 48 hours of shitting it, scuttling off to his private bunker and leaving the living cadaver Lukashenko to calm Prigozhin down, Putin has finally emerged.

Just released a pre-recorded video saying everything was under control all along, and that the legal case against Prigozhin isn't being dropped.

In which case, if I were Prigozhin, I'd come out throwing every punch I had left.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4552 on June 26, 2023, 09:24:50 pm by Filo »
Interesting development.

After 48 hours of shitting it, scuttling off to his private bunker and leaving the living cadaver Lukashenko to calm Prigozhin down, Putin has finally emerged.

Just released a pre-recorded video saying everything was under control all along, and that the legal case against Prigozhin isn't being dropped.

In which case, if I were Prigozhin, I'd come out throwing every punch I had left.

I don’t get why he pulled out, he must have known what would happen, if he hasn’t been killed already he’s a dead man walking

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4553 on June 26, 2023, 09:33:22 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Word is he never wanted to overthrow Putin. He wanted Putin to dismiss two generals. When Putin didn't, Prigozhin decided he didn't want the shit of a battle for Moscow and then him trying to hold together a broken state.

In simple terms, Prigozhin seems to have had a nervous breakdown at the immensity of what he was doing and grabbed at the offer from Lukashenko.

Only now, he would be crazy not to see that he is dead if he sits on his hands.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4554 on June 26, 2023, 09:49:02 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Just watched the whole speech by Putin.

Really weird.

Peskov had teed it up, saying "This announcement will, without exaggeration, determine the future of Russia"

In fact, Putin ranted for a few minutes about traitors and patriotism, then appeared to get cut off. As though he had totally lost all sense of authority.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #4555 on June 26, 2023, 09:55:53 pm by Colin C No.3 »
The first ‘real tilt’ at Putin’s power that holds any form of gravitas & he heads for his bunker. F**k you Russian citizens, I’m alright.

The first ‘bully’ to push him & he runs off hiding.

Speaks volumes about him. More than all the volumes I have ever read about him.

He’s not the bogey man I thought he was. And if I’m thinking that, there will be many more within that ‘inner circle’ of his who are starting to look beyond as opposed to within.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4556 on June 26, 2023, 10:02:48 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
The first ‘real tilt’ at Putin’s power that holds any form of gravitas & he heads for his bunker. F**k you Russian citizens, I’m alright.

The first ‘bully’ to push him & he runs off hiding.

Speaks volumes about him. More than all the volumes I have ever read about him.

He’s not the bogey man I thought he was. And if I’m thinking that, there will be many more within that ‘inner circle’ of his who are starting to look beyond as opposed to within.

Bang on.

And after 48 hours of shiting it, the best he can do is ramble about being really cross at traitors who he has just let leave the country.

He's a busted flush.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4557 on June 26, 2023, 10:48:52 pm by Sprotyrover »
Here you go Billy, Ukrainian wind information:-
In the north, east, and south, the easterly and southeasterly winds prevail, in the west – northwesterly and westerly, while in the southwest – southerly and southeasterly.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4558 on June 26, 2023, 11:47:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
In the north, east, and south, the easterly and southeasterly winds prevail, in the west – northwesterly and westerly, while in the southwest – southerly and southeasterly.

Ok.

So draw some lines from Zaporizhzha and see where they go. (For the record, the forecast is westerly winds this week, so nothing imminent.)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4559 on June 27, 2023, 01:16:35 am by Bristol Red Rover »

Ok.

So draw some lines from Zaporizhzha and see where they go. (For the record, the forecast is westerly winds this week, so nothing imminent.)
Those Westerly winds, all part of the El Nato pattern.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012