Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 07:49:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 230371 times)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #4950 on January 20, 2024, 06:43:05 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Are you saying NATO wouldn't put any missiles on Ukraine soil?

Focusing on one thing I said, you appear oblivious to the rest, the main point. Of course the US would react vigorously in that situation I described.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #4951 on January 20, 2024, 09:37:22 pm by Ldr »
I wonder if BRR is paid by the FSB

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #4952 on January 20, 2024, 10:47:03 pm by Colin C No.3 »

He wishes!!

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #4953 on January 21, 2024, 10:09:06 am by i_ateallthepies »

Doing his best to get on the payroll.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4954 on January 21, 2024, 10:11:33 pm by Sprotyrover »
According to US figures the Ukraine has lost 400,000
Dead compared to Russias 50,000 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjB2N2cu--DAxWGUEEAHWFAAlwQFnoECBwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2023%2F08%2F18%2Fus%2Fpolitics%2Fukraine-russia-war-casualties.html&usg=AOvVaw2608S_4ncM6rsY18VnA6Lu&opi=89978449
Just been watching Tucker Carlson interview a Colonel Magregor, ex Vietnam war vet, who pointed out quite a few truths, large numbers of Ukrainian troops starting to surrender to the Russian army as their particular unit has been cut off and has heavy casualties who can’t be evacuated, hence commanders are openly contacting the Russians and negotiating local surrenders as they know their troops will be well treated. The Russians have from day one been treating prisoners of war very fairly so Ukrainians know they can easily surrender, the sabre rattling over the last couple of weeks is a very worrying trend as Western leaders seem to be escalating the conflict with talk of ramping up weapon supplies including ‘short range’ low level Nuclear!
As I have said before the map is not going to change and we need to get the Ukraine to accept a peace deal.
Colonel Macgregor pointed out that the Russians have been building up their war machine and have 300,000 men on standby.
The war has stagnated into a World War One scenario
The Russians are well dug in hence the disproportionate casualties. Their use of Saterlites and other well developed surveillance techniques means you can’t freely move about at the front without being targets and liquidated. Example the Abram’s Tank has a jet engine which burns up to 1,000 degrees each tank lites up on Saterlite imaging like a Christmas tree,
Hence they are stored away, the latest arms Supply worth $750 million included 33 Patriot SAM missiles, 3 days worth at current usage.
A large number of military age Ukrainian men are doing a runner as they don’t want to end up as dog meat of limbless.
It’s time we reigned in Zelinski not encouraged him.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 10:13:51 pm by Sprotyrover »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4955 on January 21, 2024, 10:57:49 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
You DO realise Tucker Carlson is a Russian asset, don't you?

And if the casualty figures you quote were genuinely US Govt figures, that would mean that in the last 6 months, Ukraine have had 350,000 deaths and Russia have resurrected 70,000 of their troops from the dead. Because, last August, the US Govt was citing 45,000 UA deaths and 120,000 RUS ones.

I suggest you re-read that link you posted and don't post crap like the numbers you did.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 11:05:41 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4956 on January 21, 2024, 11:42:20 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
The above has some truth but does go too far.

One thing it isn't acknowledging is the gradual advancing of the Russians. The frontlines aren't static in many places. Adiivka is one case in point. For nearly 10 years it has been a Ukraine frontline stronghold,  with very deep mature fortifications. Currently being taken by Russia.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4957 on January 22, 2024, 07:37:31 am by Sprotyrover »
You DO realise Tucker Carlson is a Russian asset, don't you?

And if the casualty figures you quote were genuinely US Govt figures, that would mean that in the last 6 months, Ukraine have had 350,000 deaths and Russia have resurrected 70,000 of their troops from the dead. Because, last August, the US Govt was citing 45,000 UA deaths and 120,000 RUS ones.

I suggest you re-read that link you posted and don't post crap like the numbers you did.
The figures are from the Us Govt Billy, I don’t normally put a lot of creed into Tucker Carlson, but the information is heavily corroborated with other events last week, Sweden, NATO etc

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4958 on January 22, 2024, 09:34:13 am by BillyStubbsTears »
No Sproty. Those figures aren't from the US Government. And the link you posted doesn't support that.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4959 on January 24, 2024, 11:37:26 am by Sprotyrover »
Russian military transport shot down near Belgorod
65 Ukraine POWs on board and all crew killed, they were being taken to a Prisoner exchange.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4960 on January 24, 2024, 11:50:12 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Russian military transport shot down near Belgorod
65 Ukraine POWs on board and all crew killed, they were being taken to a Prisoner exchange.

You missed off "According to the Kremlin..."

The crash has happened. That much I do accept as true. I wouldn't believe a word of the rest without independent evidence.

If Ukraine has shot down another major Russian aircraft, it would be very much in the interests of the Kremlin to say it was full of PoWs They were going to exchange.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 11:52:48 am by BillyStubbsTears »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4961 on January 24, 2024, 01:37:50 pm by ravenrover »
Allegedly the plane was on it's way back from Iran, would it really have had POWs on board? Or could it possibly have been carrying armaments back from Iran?
Also not a lot of "staff" to control all those POWs?

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #4962 on January 24, 2024, 01:46:48 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Allegedly the plane was on it's way back from Iran, would it really have had POWs on board? Or could it possibly have been carrying armaments back from Iran?
Also not a lot of "staff" to control all those POWs?

A fair point ravenrover. I would have imagined there would have been 1 heavily armed Russian soldier to at least 3 pow’s, if only to show a ‘well armed to the teeth’ Russian force to ‘intimidate’ the pow’s & those involved in the handover.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4963 on January 24, 2024, 06:41:41 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
BST is a tad quiet on the deaths of civilians from deliberate shelling with cluster ammo of recent. Why would that be?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4964 on January 24, 2024, 07:59:21 pm by ravenrover »
Any comment on the allagations re the plane?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4965 on January 24, 2024, 09:14:42 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Any comment on the allagations re the plane?
Seems Ukraine shot it down with Patriots.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4966 on January 24, 2024, 10:13:40 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Ukraine are claiming that they have conventions where both sides tell the other if they are flying PoWs and no offensive action is taken. They say Russia said nothing about this plane.

My best bet? There were zero PoWs on board and Russia is playing mind games. While probably shooting 65 PoWs in the head.

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #4967 on January 24, 2024, 10:24:31 pm by Dutch Uncle »
If the Russian story is true all they have to do is open up the crash site to independent experts. The Dutch enquiry into MH317 shows what can be reconstructed. I am not holding my breath.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4968 on January 24, 2024, 10:52:48 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Bang on Dutch. If Ukraine really has shot down dozens of its own citizens, Russia will be inviting the whole world to come and see.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4969 on January 25, 2024, 12:17:37 am by Bristol Red Rover »
Ukraine are claiming that they have conventions where both sides tell the other if they are flying PoWs and no offensive action is taken. They say Russia said nothing about this plane.

My best bet? There were zero PoWs on board and Russia is playing mind games. While probably shooting 65 PoWs in the head.

BST who feeds of Ukraine/NATO nipples. It may well be Russia playing games, and in the process successfully delaying the voting on the proposed half million mobilisation by Ukraine.

However, it can just as easily be that the Ukraine army skillset, the NATO intelligence, the Ukraine corruption, any of them and more, could be messed up, poorly functioning. It wouldn't be a first on all counts.

It could be Ukraines interferred who don't want the mobilisation to happen - many Ukes who have had enough of the dying, sending people to the slaughter, and knowing the war is lost. Obviously this is beyond Happy Clappy BST, and others, as are other ideas.

Russia may well have given the detailed info, and somewhere, somehow that didn't filter through the corrupt, inefficient Ukraine system. Russia wants the exchange, it wants to show off their soldiers returning home.

The Ukes were ecstatic about their success first thing this morning, and then it dawned on them what happened. It took all day to get anything out of the officials, and eventually they conceded it was an own goal after a lot of denying.

BessieBlue

• Forum Member
« Reply #4970 on January 25, 2024, 11:38:12 am by BessieBlue »
What colour is the sky in your world BRR?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4971 on January 25, 2024, 01:04:26 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
What colour is the sky in your world BRR?
You could look up and see whilst you're doffing your cap.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4972 on January 25, 2024, 07:37:07 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
For the Ukraine and NATO supporters, here's a link to a pro Ukraine map. It is one that tends to be a little behind on real time changes, but will satisfy you and at the same time give somewhat of a reality check, unlike with the BBC etc

https://deepstatemap.live/en#10/48.1271/37.6982

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #4973 on January 26, 2024, 10:21:54 am by TonySoprano »
Can't see ukraine winning this without a major intervention by NATO, triggering ww3.
I wonder if they will eventually be made to give the donbass and crimea to Russia.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #4974 on January 26, 2024, 11:44:05 am by Colin C No.3 »
For the Ukraine and NATO supporters, here's a link to a pro Ukraine map. It is one that tends to be a little behind on real time changes, but will satisfy you and at the same time give somewhat of a reality check, unlike with the BBC etc

https://deepstatemap.live/en#10/48.1271/37.6982

Can you do the Russian translation for us all comrade? )The wording not the map.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #4975 on January 26, 2024, 02:28:34 pm by normal rules »
Can't see ukraine winning this without a major intervention by NATO, triggering ww3.
I wonder if they will eventually be made to give the donbass and crimea to Russia.

Putins terms for any ceasefire will most definitely involve this. At the very least. Let’s not forget , his troops initially marched on Kyiv. He wanted the whole country to fall, not just East Ukraine.
Zelensky shows no sign of yielding though.
And so it will come down to who lasts the longest, who has the most soldiers and weapons and money and resolve.
And no doubt key to this will be the ongoing support from the West. How much longer will this support continue? Like most conflicts across the globe, over the decades, conflict fatigue will set in, politically and financially.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4976 on January 26, 2024, 03:24:03 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
If we stop supporting Ukraine because of conflict fatigue, then God help us. We'll deserve everything that will come next.

Anyone thinking that an ethno-nationalist fascist like Putin stops when he is ahead doesn't have a clue. Putin's only strength is his embodiment of Great Russia that deserves its empire.

If we let Ukraine down, what's coming is far worse than your worst nightmare.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4977 on January 26, 2024, 03:53:44 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Seems that the psy ops have got to BST, or there's arsenic in his water.

Zelensky likely to go soon as he's not fitting the profile of the puppet needed there. Trump for sure will  at least reduce or stop aid. The EU unlikely to have a united front.

So BST is v enthusiastic about sending billions to Ukraine for ever it seems, and keeping fuel and other costs high with mucking about with financial systems and causing the UK to be targeted by Houthis when it wasn't before the arse licking UK bombing.

BST really does look like Brother of STarmer.

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #4978 on January 26, 2024, 03:58:35 pm by TonySoprano »
Give over, putin wanted to take Kiev and the whole country because he thought it was the easiest and quickest  way to secure the donbass.
He nearly succeeded, if his paratroopers took Kiev airport then it would have been game over.
And within days a pupet regime would have been in place.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4979 on January 29, 2024, 07:22:13 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Interesting developments with Belarus being primed to take part in the final stages of mopping up Ukraine - probably will gain some territory along its southern border.

Romania and Hungary have re-stated claims to the areas in the east of Ukraine that they historically owned - if Ukraine should fail. That supercedes any influence NATO/EU may try to exert. Poland to follow?

Meanwhile Russia very slowly advances all over the frontline,  and is likely very soon to be creating a "buffer zone" in the area north of Kharkiv to protect the Belgorod region in Russia. Also likely this will simply be the beginning of another front as the war continues. .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012