Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:44:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rwanda policy  (Read 2669 times)

danumdon

• Forum Member
Re: Rwanda policy
« Reply #90 on May 02, 2024, 07:03:33 pm by danumdon »
My comment was only in response to you reckoning not to understand Iberian Red's post which was about your lazy insistence in writing 'of' in place of 'have'.  My remark about respect was that to make your contributions on here more difficult to read just for the sake of using the correct word is disrespectful to anyone reading what you write.

As above your going to have to point out these grammatic errors because i'm not seeing them.

Your talking as if i'm doing this on a regular basis, care to show me?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on May 02, 2024, 08:54:25 pm by ravenrover »
Grammatical - just saying :-)

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on May 02, 2024, 10:15:50 pm by danumdon »
Grammatical - just saying :-)

Did it on purpose to see who would correct me this time!!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on May 02, 2024, 11:20:35 pm by Sprotyrover »
Oh no !!! it’s ‘The Grammar Police’ !a Tardy bunch of Rascals who get sexual gratification out of ‘Dotting the I’s and crossing the ‘T’s on other Peoples post’s nearly as disreputable as Viz Comic’s ‘Bottom Inspectors’
But not quite!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on May 04, 2024, 11:29:33 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Remember how the UK Supreme Court ruled that Rwanda wasn't a safe place for refugees?

Remember how this shit show of a ruling party responded by simply passing a law to make it illegal to claim that Rwanda wasn't safe for refugees?

https://x.com/sundersays/status/1786669612269990390

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on May 04, 2024, 12:04:06 pm by Ldr »
Remember how the UK Supreme Court ruled that Rwanda wasn't a safe place for refugees?

Remember how this shit show of a ruling party responded by simply passing a law to make it illegal to claim that Rwanda wasn't safe for refugees?

https://x.com/sundersays/status/1786669612269990390

All that says is Congo isn’t a safe country

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on May 04, 2024, 12:35:28 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
1) Goma is literally right on the Rwanda border. The boundary fence of Goma airport is the border with Rwanda.

2) There is continuous fighting going on in Goma, part sponsored by Rwanda which occasionally spills into Rwandan territory.

3) Even if none of that mattered, the fact that the Rwandan government is sponsoring fatal attacks on refugee camps speaks volumes of their attitude towards the rights of refugees, and shines a light on the law that our Govt passed making it illegal for any Govt employee or body to question the edict that Rwanda is "safe".

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on May 04, 2024, 12:46:53 pm by Ldr »
So point 3, given we supply funding and aid for various wars around the world. You would agree that we should not be a safe country for refugees then?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on May 04, 2024, 02:12:41 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
So point 3, given we supply funding and aid for various wars around the world. You would agree that we should not be a safe country for refugees then?

What funding do we supply for armed groups that kill refugees?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on May 04, 2024, 03:29:23 pm by bpoolrover »
Its easy to say dont send them to rwanda.but what options are there? Labour say will stop the criminal gangs and speed the process up, unless you imprison them they will just vanish never to be seen again so that wont work

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on May 04, 2024, 03:45:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Bpool.

Take a moment and explain to me how spending the thick end of a billion quid on a crackpot scheme that MIGHT at a push remove one arrival in fifty is going to work.

The whole f**king plan is for it NOT to work and to blame Woke for it not working.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on May 04, 2024, 03:55:41 pm by Ldr »

What funding do we supply for armed groups that kill refugees?

Depends, sure there’s ppl on here that would happily point out instances of say the IDF or Ukrainian forces killing refuges

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #102 on May 04, 2024, 04:04:31 pm by ravenrover »
Even Cruella is now saying the current Rwanda scheme wont work........... now that is saying something!

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #103 on May 04, 2024, 04:06:21 pm by Ldr »
Even Cruella is now saying the current Rwanda scheme wont work........... now that is saying something!

Course it won’t work, it’s a reactionary policy like most of them from this risible government

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on May 04, 2024, 05:00:45 pm by bpoolrover »
Bpool.

Take a moment and explain to me how spending the thick end of a billion quid on a crackpot scheme that MIGHT at a push remove one arrival in fifty is going to work.

The whole f**king plan is for it NOT to work and to blame Woke for it not working.
im not saying it will work im saying there is no one else coming up with any other credible option

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #105 on May 04, 2024, 07:38:39 pm by drfchound »
 :scarf:.
Bpool.

im not saying it will work im saying there is no one else coming up with any other credible option

Easy to criticise when in opposition but what are they going to do when in power in a few months.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on May 04, 2024, 08:11:42 pm by danumdon »
Does anyone know what the Labour party policy is on illegal immigration?

Would love to know, just in case it changes for something else after the election!

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on May 04, 2024, 08:59:53 pm by Iberian Red »

Would love to know, just in case it changes for something else after the election!

Could you please enlighten me on what the current government have as a policy?

Whatever it is it's working perfectly.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #108 on May 04, 2024, 09:41:41 pm by Pancho Regan »
Congo is a different country to Rwanda, right?

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #109 on May 04, 2024, 11:15:42 pm by danumdon »

No one particularly cares about the current government policy as they will very soon be toast.

What we all want to know is what the incoming government will have as a policy, and if its any good, people may just want to vote for it.

Who knows? they may just expand on what this government is attempting to do.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #110 on Today at 02:16:41 am by BillyStubbsTears »

No one particularly cares about the current government policy as they will very soon be toast.

What we all want to know is what the incoming government will have as a policy, and if its any good, people may just want to vote for it.

Who knows? they may just expand on what this government is attempting to do.

If you really were interested in this, you could read up on what Labour's policy is.

Why don't you? Instead of spouting your tired shite in here?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #111 on Today at 02:36:54 am by drfchound »
Which version should he read though because it changes fairly often.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #112 on Today at 08:54:06 am by Bentley Bullet »
It doesn't matter what policy the Labour government deploys, even if they continue with the Tory strategy it'll suddenly become the right approach by the "As Long As It's Labour" brigade.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012