Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:34:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Opinions On Tonights Meeting  (Read 13894 times)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Opinions On Tonights Meeting
« Reply #120 on January 11, 2013, 06:54:36 pm by IDM »
Bloody hell sometimes I wonder whether we live an advanced West European country. I lived in Germany for years (Dad served in BAOR) and loved everything about the place........especially Hannover.
However the Germans never cease to amaze me , they plan everything PROPERLY. They always look at the bigger picture, can we apply to join the German Bundesliga perhaps and throw away our scottish roots ?  :lol:

Have you been to the stadium in Hannover since the rebuild for the World Cup?  My parnter's father lives in Hannover so she and I went to visit a couple of years back, and I went to Hannover vs Stuttgart in the bundesliga, and paid 22 Euros for my seat, including unlimited local are travel.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #121 on January 11, 2013, 11:39:02 pm by hoolahoop »
Bloody hell sometimes I wonder whether we live an advanced West European country. I lived in Germany for years (Dad served in BAOR) and loved everything about the place........especially Hannover.
However the Germans never cease to amaze me , they plan everything PROPERLY. They always look at the bigger picture, can we apply to join the German Bundesliga perhaps and throw away our scottish roots ?  :lol:

Have you been to the stadium in Hannover since the rebuild for the World Cup?  My parnter's father lives in Hannover so she and I went to visit a couple of years back, and I went to Hannover vs Stuttgart in the bundesliga, and paid 22 Euros for my seat, including unlimited local are travel.

No but I intend to soon IDM, it's a great city. 22Euros for a game like that is a steal with the free transport just where did we go wrong in this country ?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #122 on January 12, 2013, 12:20:29 am by BobG »
Letting a grasping, corrupting maniac Australian in! Oh. Sorry. He's American now isn't he? Oh. And letting a jobbing tinkerer with electronics make an extremely corrupt phone call when he saw that Sky's first bid for the Prem rights was going down the tubes.

Cheers

BobG

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on January 12, 2013, 07:12:00 pm by albie »
Just as a follow up, are Rovers planning to do a link-up with the Polish community?

No harm in doing a promotional offer to those with a Polish passport, through the website contact discussed above. Its not like we are about the sell-out the Keepmoat, so get some more possibles in and try to make em probables.

If it pays off with the Polish community, perhaps DRFC have a model to follow with other groups!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012