Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:05:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Seth Blunt  (Read 5869 times)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
Re:Seth Blunt
« Reply #30 on January 08, 2011, 07:24:13 pm by GazLaz »
What a joke thread this is. I've known Seth donkeys years, and he is a good bloke. He's also a big fan of Donny and everything that is happening here.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Stu The Tickhill Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on January 08, 2011, 07:42:28 pm by Stu The Tickhill Red »
GazLaz wrote:
What a joke thread this is. I've known Seth donkeys years, and he is a good bloke. He's also a big fan of Donny and everything that is happening here.

You will win no friends with talk like that! lol

Anyone who has talked to him KNOWS he is a good bloke.

Goldthorpe Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on January 08, 2011, 07:50:06 pm by Goldthorpe Rover »
Stu get off of your high horse you tit

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on January 08, 2011, 08:03:49 pm by Jonathan »
Rigoglioso wrote:
It's ironic that he comes to the KM though in the immediate aftermath of a massive argument where he gets accused of being biased towards another team - who just happen to be a team who have pissed off Donny Rovers fans big time, in the last month or so.

Tit.

A \"massive argument?\" Where do you get this stuff from? It's a handful of pathetic and ill informed accusations made without thought or foundation!

It only takes up any space on this forum, and it's precisely the kind of utter rubbish that makes it barely worth reading these days.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on January 08, 2011, 08:06:03 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Jonathan wrote:
Rigoglioso wrote:
It's ironic that he comes to the KM though in the immediate aftermath of a massive argument where he gets accused of being biased towards another team - who just happen to be a team who have pissed off Donny Rovers fans big time, in the last month or so.

Tit.

A \"massive argument?\" Where do you get this stuff from? It's a handful of pathetic and ill informed accusations made without thought or foundation!

It only takes up any space on this forum, and it's precisely the kind of utter rubbish that makes it barely worth reading these days.

He is a journalism student to be fair.  He's made it as sensationalised as Radio Sheffield do with most of their stories.  Though I do find this anti Radio Sheffield stuff OTT, I do think we'd be better off with coverage on one of the Donny stations.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on January 08, 2011, 08:32:08 pm by Jonathan »
big fat yorkshire pudding wrote:
I do think we'd be better off with coverage on one of the Donny stations.

The interest isn't there, the current stations aren't institutionally viable and the dream of setting up a Doncaster based station, appropriately licensed and able to offer comprehensive, informed and interactive coverage to rival Radio Sheffield is just that, a pipe-dream. A couple of dozen people on here that are not happy that other clubs get a mention is not a commercial basis.

Why do we need to cut ourselves off from other clubs anyway? What makes football interesting as a sport is the competition, rivalry and banter between clubs and fans.

Bikka

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on January 08, 2011, 09:31:36 pm by Bikka »
His job is to generate debate, discussion and emotion, for the local club's - it would be pretty boring if he didn't.

You want to hear the Huddersfield commentators, crikey they are so biased it's unbelievable.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012