Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:59:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fans done good  (Read 917 times)

WSBBA_Ben

• Forum Member
Fans done good
« on April 13, 2011, 09:40:20 am by WSBBA_Ben »
Well done to those who turned up to support us last night and decided to give them two boring, rich franchises on Sky a miss.

I thought the fans did well in the first half, getting behind the lads and raising the decibels compared to recent weeks. Obviously, as the game became more fraught, the fans did, but that’s human nature. Keep behind the lads, it seems they play with less fear when they can hear singing and not moans and groans.

We're all Rovers!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Superspy

• VSC Member
Re: Fans done good
« Reply #1 on April 13, 2011, 10:23:55 am by Superspy »
yeah, i was also impressed by the fact that the crowd was generally supporting and clapping everything we did, even if osters 500th shot of the season was yet again over the bar or spinning wildly away...he still got a clap from me and those around, encouragement is far far better than getting on the players backs.

VikingJames

Re: Fans done good
« Reply #2 on April 13, 2011, 01:02:04 pm by VikingJames »
It wasn't too bad, apart from the bloke a few rows behind me in the South Stand (a regular whinger,) who belted out after a 5 minute spell of Preston pressure: \"If we lose this I'd SACK him! He needs SACKING!\" ......Idiot.

And rather worryingly, I've just looked at that video in another thread recorded from the PNE end. How many empty seats in the South Stand!?!? Sitting in it you always get the sense it's rather full. I was quite shocked to see it that empty in the video!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012