Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:18:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tonight’s game  (Read 2952 times)

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
Re: Tonight’s game
« Reply #30 on August 09, 2023, 08:02:31 am by rover-n-out »
Yep me too Filo, ESPN+2 was faultless, great picture. I have to say after the first 20 mins, the way they came at us and their early goal, I expected a good hiding. Fair play to Rovers though, they stuck at it, played the high press very well, Hull just didn't deal with it well, and we matched them physically and got stuck in. Special mention for George, who slotted his first goal away with real confidence, although I don't think he knew much about the deflection from Biggin's shot. Well played Rovers, keep that up and we'll be fine!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Tonight’s game
« Reply #31 on August 09, 2023, 08:10:38 am by Filo »
Yep me too Filo, ESPN+2 was faultless, great picture. I have to say after the first 20 mins, the way they came at us and their early goal, I expected a good hiding. Fair play to Rovers though, they stuck at it, played the high press very well, Hull just didn't deal with it well, and we matched them physically and got stuck in. Special mention for George, who slotted his first goal away with real confidence, although I don't think he knew much about the deflection from Biggin's shot. Well played Rovers, keep that up and we'll be fine!

The deflection was handball, this time we benefited from the advantage, although I don’t think the ref noticed it

TinyPortal © 2005-2012