Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 04:30:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Angela Rayner  (Read 2338 times)

TommyC

• Forum Member
Re: Angela Rayner
« Reply #30 on March 16, 2024, 01:24:02 pm by TommyC »
You've got your Tommy's mixed up.
The other one isn't.

Nope.

Tommy C feels that someone getting really drunk so seriously that they lose £100s worth of computer equipment and so regularly that they need 4 laptops just in case is "down to earth" - which I read as a complement for a senior politician.

I disagree.

What good would 4 laptops do if only one had data?

There's this thing called "the cloud" Syd....

Nobody stores data on physical media anymore. Especially not sensitive data . That's why losing a laptop is no longer actually a big deal!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 01:30:41 pm by TommyC »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on March 16, 2024, 01:38:02 pm by Sprotyrover »
https://www.sarkariexam.com/angela-rayner-illness-what-age-is-angela-rayner-deputy-leader-of-labour-party/402960
This is interesting, also quite a few stories about a 12 hour Binge in Spain, might be modelling herself on Winston Churchill !

Tell me you, as a functioning human being, are not looking at that link and actually taking knowledge from it.

Please tell me.
Oh Yes, Did You?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on March 16, 2024, 06:04:41 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
I saw her at the Labour hustings in Bristol. By far the best candidate over all, tho she was going for deputy at that point. It was too soon for her to be leader. It still is. She came across honest and personable.

My concern about her was after seeing her deal with the Palestinian who'd lost his family in Gaza in the meeting recently. Lost all respect for her. Don't know what's happening there bar poison from Starmer.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on March 16, 2024, 06:18:53 pm by Sprotyrover »
So we had a few big Labour Party hitters at the Bentley Pavilion! What was said about the Airport?

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on March 16, 2024, 06:51:58 pm by tommy toes »
So we had a few big Labour Party hitters at the Bentley Pavilion! What was said about the Airport?
Ed Milliband and Oliver Coppard both said it was the No1 objective.

You'll be pleased to know that second was getting rid of Nick Fletcher.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on March 16, 2024, 07:33:31 pm by SydneyRover »
You've got your Tommy's mixed up.
The other one isn't.

Nope.

Tommy C feels that someone getting really drunk so seriously that they lose £100s worth of computer equipment and so regularly that they need 4 laptops just in case is "down to earth" - which I read as a complement for a senior politician.

I disagree.

What good would 4 laptops do if only one had data?

There's this thing called "the cloud" Syd....

Nobody stores data on physical media anymore. Especially not sensitive data . That's why losing a laptop is no longer actually a big deal!

Cloud 9 mebee, why would you need 3 spares?

A tip for you TC, if hound ever 'likes' your post rethink it as you're more than likely wrong.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 08:06:38 pm by SydneyRover »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on March 16, 2024, 08:45:10 pm by drfchound »
Syd, I only click the like on posts that I like pal.
I even click it on some of your leaders posts, have you noticed those as well.

TommyC

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on March 16, 2024, 08:45:44 pm by TommyC »
Here he is, just woken up and looking for an argument over absolutely nothing as usual.

A tip for you Syd, anyone who gives a toss about "likes" needs to learn that there is actually an outside world.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on March 16, 2024, 08:49:33 pm by drfchound »
Quote from: TommyC  :that:link=topic=290410 :that:.msg1298093#msg1298093 date=1710621944
Here he is, just woken up and looking for an argument over absolutely nothing as usual.

A tip for you Syd, anyone who gives a toss about "likes" needs to learn that there is actually an outside world.

:-)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on March 16, 2024, 08:54:25 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I think we'd have heard about her repeatedly losing laptops if it were true.
A member of the Labour party lying?

Wash your mouth out.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on March 16, 2024, 08:57:18 pm by SydneyRover »

Hey Tommy C, it's you that got suckered remember

TommyC

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on March 16, 2024, 08:59:01 pm by TommyC »

Having said that, now you've brought this strange concept of "likes" into my life, I've just looked back at my posts. The one that had the most "likes" recently is the one where I referred to you as a "d**khead"

Go figure.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on March 16, 2024, 09:00:29 pm by SydneyRover »

Shows that you're just a child as is hound, TC

Having said that, now you've brought this strange concept of "likes" into my life, I've just looked back at my posts. The one that had the most "likes" recently is the one where I referred to you as a "d**khead"

Go figure.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on March 16, 2024, 09:04:01 pm by drfchound »

Go figure.

Tommy, he rambles on like this all the time mate.
I’m sure he has nothing else to do and tries his fishing rod to get someone to converse with.
I doubt that he knows that Rovers just played today.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on March 16, 2024, 09:05:25 pm by SydneyRover »
4 laptops

TommyC

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on March 16, 2024, 09:13:06 pm by TommyC »

Go figure.

Tommy, he rambles on like this all the time mate.
I’m sure he has nothing else to do and tries his fishing rod to get someone to converse with.
I doubt that he knows that Rovers just played today.

It's bizarre isn't it. I've conversed with him a few times over the years and it always goes this way irrespective of topic. I've actually been complimentary about Rayner!

Someone once told me "Never wrestle a pig in shit. Because you get covered in shit and the pig enjoys it."

I should have listened to that advice when it comes to this manchild.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on March 16, 2024, 09:16:27 pm by SydneyRover »
remind me what you do for a crust TC?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on March 16, 2024, 09:20:38 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I don’t know what Raynor’s ambitions are, or how she’s seen within the Labour Party, but I’d much prefer to see her as leader than Starmer.
Who wouldn't? That's a Nobe Rayner.

TommyC

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on March 16, 2024, 09:25:06 pm by TommyC »

You know full well what I do for a living.

So that's "likes" and my job you have hangups about.

How old are you again?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on March 16, 2024, 09:26:55 pm by SydneyRover »

You know full well what I do for a living.

So that's "likes" and my job you have hangups about.

How old are you again?

Not at all TC, it's just your way of trying to prove you're right when you're not is all. (it's what hound does every day}

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on March 16, 2024, 09:32:43 pm by drfchound »
Unlike you Syd when you insisted I had deleted a post, even after i clearly explained to you that I hadn’t.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on March 16, 2024, 09:48:33 pm by Sprotyrover »

Well it would be, he has made them look like the idiots that they are.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on March 16, 2024, 10:51:03 pm by danumdon »
If Labour ever get near government i can see Starmer quietly sidelining Raynor, don't think he'd be able to do it straight away but given time, it looks to me like Starmer can't stand the way she conducts herself.

He had her forced onto him with her election as deputy leader but i get the impression she's out of the loop and a loose cannon for the centre right of the party.

Not their kind of person.Not the impression that Starmer is trying to portray.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #53 on March 17, 2024, 12:12:26 am by SydneyRover »
If Labour ever get near government i can see Starmer quietly sidelining Raynor, don't think he'd be able to do it straight away but given time, it looks to me like Starmer can't stand the way she conducts herself.

He had her forced onto him with her election as deputy leader but i get the impression she's out of the loop and a loose cannon for the centre right of the party.

Maybe not, he did try it before as you would remember and was put in a position by the party to accept her back, since then they have shown to be a good team (polls) Why, if newly elected would you rock the boat in such a fashion without good reason.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on March 17, 2024, 12:33:52 am by Colemans Left Hook »

Talk about "Big hitters" for the first time ever (apart from the St. Helens rugby match bottom 14 final ) I was in Bentley this week obviously where Coleman goes others follow in his shadow  :thumbsup:.  I couldn't understand why Tattersfield hadn't been developed for housing

" I sent BB a cryptic message on Thursday night asking if he lived on route 66 ?. alas it fell on stony ground    The 66 bus route seems to dominate  Bentley along the Avenue etc

Sadly his geographical knowledge  appears on a par with Akinfewa

moving on ...

we have this old headline in the Evening Standard

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/labour-s-angela-rayner-doesn-t-go-out-after-scary-confrontation-with-protesters/ar-BB1hGKVN

Labour's Angela Rayner 'doesn't go out' after 'scary' confrontation with protesters

so the question is where does she go for these alleged binges ?

and was she travelling first or second class

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on March 17, 2024, 08:14:50 am by tommy toes »

If you believe that Sproty there's no hope for you.
Fletcher's a liar and a chancer, hell be off to Reform soon with his mate Lee, where he can spout his far right mad ideas.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on March 17, 2024, 10:24:54 am by Bentley Bullet »

Talk about "Big hitters" for the first time ever (apart from the St. Helens rugby match bottom 14 final ) I was in Bentley this week obviously where Coleman goes others follow in his shadow  :thumbsup:.  I couldn't understand why Tattersfield hadn't been developed for housing

" I sent BB a cryptic message on Thursday night asking if he lived on route 66 ?. alas it fell on stony ground    The 66 bus route seems to dominate  Bentley along the Avenue etc

Sadly his geographical knowledge  appears on a par with Akinfewa

moving on ...

we have this old headline in the Evening Standard

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/labour-s-angela-rayner-doesn-t-go-out-after-scary-confrontation-with-protesters/ar-BB1hGKVN

Labour's Angela Rayner 'doesn't go out' after 'scary' confrontation with protesters

so the question is where does she go for these alleged binges ?

and was she travelling first or second class

Apologies CLH, I didn't notice the msg. No, I don't live on Route 66. Besides, I don't use common buses, I travel about in my Bentley!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on March 17, 2024, 12:07:25 pm by Sprotyrover »

If you believe that Sproty there's no hope for you.
Fletcher's a liar and a chancer, hell be off to Reform soon with his mate Lee, where he can spout his far right mad ideas.

Evidence of the lies please?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on March 17, 2024, 01:01:26 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Maybe not, he did try it before as you would remember and was put in a position by the party to accept her back, since then they have shown to be a good team (polls) Why, if newly elected would you rock the boat in such a fashion without good reason.

Since then, the party has shifted to the right, Starmer has asserted his power more - or his controllers have.

So far, she's pretty much complied. In power, I think we'll be hearing more lively, and real, words from her.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #59 on March 17, 2024, 01:22:59 pm by roversdude »
Certainly much easier on the eye than Starmer

TinyPortal © 2005-2012