Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 10:36:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fanzine issue 91 - that went on sale at Rovers v MK 'Dons'  (Read 1135 times)

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
Fanzine issue 91 - that went on sale at Rovers v MK 'Dons'
« on November 24, 2017, 08:58:12 am by VivaRovers »
It's not all doom and gloom around Rovers at the moment... we've got a new issue of your award-winning fanzine on sale on Saturday!

Another 40 packed pages, still only £1 - though we welcome more for the charity pot* - on sale from 1.30pm on Saturday outside the Belle Vue Bar and under the statue, and then from about 1.50pm outside the South Stand turnstiles.

Here's what's crammed into this issue. It's another good one.

*and you'll find out which charities are benefiting from the 'zine in this issue.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 01:38:44 pm by VivaRovers »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
Re: New fanzine - on sale at Rovers v MK 'Dons'
« Reply #1 on November 25, 2017, 09:05:19 am by VivaRovers »
Just giving this a bump as I'm on my way north.

roversdude

• VSC Member
Re: New fanzine - on sale at Rovers v MK 'Dons'
« Reply #2 on November 25, 2017, 12:52:41 pm by roversdude »
Get it bought guys it’s a great read, a little darker than usual but really good
Well done Glen

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
Re: Fanzine issue 91 - that went on sale at Rovers v MK 'Dons'
« Reply #3 on November 27, 2017, 01:41:47 pm by VivaRovers »
Just a quick note to say thank you to all who purchased a copy on Saturday from myself, Mike or Howard, particularly all those paying extra towards the charity pot.

Thank you also to the people who took the time out to say very kind things about this issue, and the 'zine in general.

As ever we welcome feedback on what you liked/didn't like - it helps us keep improving - so do please let us know what you thought about it.

And if you missed out on a copy I've a few left and I'm happy to post them anywhere in the world. Just send us a PM if you want one.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012