Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 01:59:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Full match replay - Wimbledon  (Read 1144 times)

philsky

• Forum Member
Full match replay - Wimbledon
« on August 14, 2022, 07:44:25 am by philsky »

Right at the end of the match just as Clayton is trying to sort a corner there's a dude in a grey shirt, must be a rovers fan given where he is stood, giving it with both barrels at Clayton for some reason; proper unhelpful in the circumstances. Was dragged away by a steward.

Then, when Williams scores and he runs to the corner, yer man crops up again; more verbals and then he seems to stomp off seemingly disappointed that we'd scored.

Anyone recognise this plank ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Jonathan

• Forum Member
Re: Full match replay - Wimbledon
« Reply #1 on August 14, 2022, 08:03:49 am by Jonathan »
Was he having a go at the photographer (one of our photographers I think?) who seemed to be slightly in the way of where Clayton wanted to run up to take the corner from?

I can’t for the life of me think why any of our fans would want to have a go at Clayton. But then nothing surprises me where some of our fans are concerned.

philsky

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 14, 2022, 08:19:20 am by philsky »
Was he having a go at the photographer (one of our photographers I think?) who seemed to be slightly in the way of where Clayton wanted to run up to take the corner from?

I can’t for the life of me think why any of our fans would want to have a go at Clayton. But then nothing surprises me where some of our fans are concerned.

Actually now you mention it i think you're right. A second eye !

I remember at the time thinking that the photographer was really in the way and in fact a little earlier on Clayton half tripped over the idiot.

Fair play to man in grey !!

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 14, 2022, 08:35:22 am by roversdude »
It was definitely the photographer he was having a go at - he was trying his best to get in Clayton’s way, Clayton had already had words with him on an earlier corner

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 14, 2022, 05:24:59 pm by karldew »
Isn’t the photographer Howard Roe? Been doing it years.

Think Clayton moved one of his bags with his foot but don’t think the photographer was actually in the way?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 14, 2022, 05:32:25 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
It was definitely the photographer he was having a go at - he was trying his best to get in Clayton’s way, Clayton had already had words with him on an earlier corner

Classic Wimbledon crazy gang tactics. Anything to wind up the opposition!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012