Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:48:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: No pyro, no party invites!  (Read 5816 times)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
Re: No pyro, no party invites!
« Reply #30 on December 15, 2014, 12:46:11 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Looks like some people are now saying that the club has broken (or is threatening to break) the Data Protection Act. Perhaps they ought to read Section 29 of the Act before making such accusations.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RJHeader

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on December 15, 2014, 01:09:33 pm by RJHeader »
Obsessed with that page arent you.

Thanks for the running update though, not like people can't look for themselves. Pointless squabbling

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on December 15, 2014, 01:35:18 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I was just trying to be helpful by pointing them in the right direction because it doesn't seem as if anyone has read that bit of the Act.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on December 15, 2014, 01:38:11 pm by bobjimwilly »
RJ is right Glyn; if people want to keep track of what others are saying on the facebook group about this and other issues, they know where to find it. Hopefully those concered will consult with professionals before throwing any official accusations of breaking data protection etc. The FSF should be their first point of call, not the DRSG, the VSC or any other supporters group.

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on December 15, 2014, 06:20:49 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Very sad to say that I've received a letter too. I posted on here a couple of days ago how pleased I was that the club have taken action on these people only for Tony postie to turn up with my very own present.

Now I've never intentionally promoted pyrotechnic devices or anything of the sort. I believe my letter may have come after a comment i responded to a couple of weeks ago from one of the usual idiots on there where i stated:

"Brilliant idea mate, lets all take a couple of flares in next week, get the club a fine resulting in a stadium ban for ourselves - we're a bright lot aren't we"

I know how this could be seen as my own fault, but if someone from the club thinks that is a comment with intentions to break the law, then someone has some serious issues.

I've always loved this club, and i always will, but i wont be travelling up to sign a good behaviour agreement for nobody. I wish the club the best and will look out for results every week, but i wont be spending that £200+ per season on merchandise plus however much on tickets until the regime within the club changes

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on December 15, 2014, 07:00:02 pm by bpoolrover »
Ring the club ask for a apology and maybe a voucher as a goodwill gesture

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on December 15, 2014, 07:09:08 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Ring the club ask for a apology and maybe a voucher as a goodwill gesture

I may contact them this week and see if i can find someone sensible to talk to.

I've calmed down a bit now but was livid at the time. Letter went in the shredder, cat went up in the air and the wife stopped me ringing the club there and then as it wasn't the right time for whoever the poor soul was who could have answered the phone

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on December 15, 2014, 07:14:16 pm by wilts rover »
Well after that last posting BVGhost then you can be expecting a letter from the RSPCA about cat cruelty sometime soon!!!

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on December 15, 2014, 07:18:36 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »
Well after that last posting BVGhost then you can be expecting a letter from the RSPCA about cat cruelty sometime soon!!!

Technically no cat was touched or harmed during the outrage :) they were simply awoken from a deep sleep by some shouting

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on December 15, 2014, 07:35:19 pm by bpoolrover »
Best way mate I'm sure they will sort it out

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on December 15, 2014, 07:41:20 pm by Filo »
Very sad to say that I've received a letter too. I posted on here a couple of days ago how pleased I was that the club have taken action on these people only for Tony postie to turn up with my very own present.

Now I've never intentionally promoted pyrotechnic devices or anything of the sort. I believe my letter may have come after a comment i responded to a couple of weeks ago from one of the usual idiots on there where i stated:

"Brilliant idea mate, lets all take a couple of flares in next week, get the club a fine resulting in a stadium ban for ourselves - we're a bright lot aren't we"

I know how this could be seen as my own fault, but if someone from the club thinks that is a comment with intentions to break the law, then someone has some serious issues.

I've always loved this club, and i always will, but i wont be travelling up to sign a good behaviour agreement for nobody. I wish the club the best and will look out for results every week, but i wont be spending that £200+ per season on merchandise plus however much on tickets until the regime within the club changes

I'd be asking questions as to how they know who you are and your address from a user name on here

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on December 15, 2014, 07:43:25 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »

I'd be asking questions as to how they know who you are and your address from a user name on here

It wasn't from here Filo it was from a response to a post on the Facebook group

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on December 15, 2014, 08:35:17 pm by Iberian Red »

It's ridiculous.
You couldn't make it up!

Full credit for doing so.

Belle-Vue-Ghost

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on December 15, 2014, 09:00:01 pm by Belle-Vue-Ghost »

It's ridiculous.
You couldn't make it up!

Full credit for doing so.

Is that trying to imply I'm making it up?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012