Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:46:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 2804 times)

Prez

• VSC Member
Tonight
« on February 06, 2017, 01:31:50 pm by Prez »
Anyone else going to "meet the moaners" tonight at the keepmoat?

Looking forward to this, be interesting to hear the boards aspirations and how things are shaping up off the field.  :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re: Tonight
« Reply #1 on February 06, 2017, 01:48:29 pm by not on facebook »
What can there be to moan about in today's present standing of the team on the pitch?

Have you noticed that there don't seem to be any threads about the
quality of the food served under the stands pre match or at half time any more? I have come to conclusion that if the football on the pitch is shite it turns the quality of the scran in the  nose bag outlets shite too,not read no complaints since teams form had picked up.

The only thing that I can see been brought up is the so called low
crowds at KMS for home games .

John Ryan never got the grasp of this one ,as half of you lot on here still don't smell the coffee on this one and never will.

I will predict that one day rovers will play in the premeirship for one season or whatever it's called then.then and only then will the KMS be
a lockout game in game out,and during this season muppet rovers fans will not be able to work out as to why the atmosphere at KMS
will be so shite from home fans since there is 12k for every home game.

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 06, 2017, 01:51:25 pm by Prez »
I agree BUT you can bet someone will have a moan about something!

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 06, 2017, 02:04:14 pm by not on facebook »

I bet said person(s) have a beard and are that PC/left wing they will have leader of liberal party on
speed dial

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 06, 2017, 06:47:35 pm by RedJ »

I bet said person(s) have a beard and are that PC/left wing they will have leader of liberal party on
speed dial

What on earth are you talking about? give your head a wobble mate.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 06, 2017, 06:59:41 pm by Donnywolf »

quality of the food served under the stands pre match or at half time any more? I have come to conclusion that if the football on the pitch is shite it turns the quality of the scran in the  nose bag outlets shite too,not read no complaints since teams form had picked up.

The Coffee Tea Bars are still a disgrace - and I found out to my cost this Saturday that the food is no better and not better in value. There is no point in moaning because nowt will get done - but the quality / quantity and service are certainly NOT improved because the Team are winning

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 06, 2017, 08:12:47 pm by not on facebook »

The Coffee Tea Bars are still a disgrace - and I found out to my cost this Saturday that the food is no better and not better in value. There is no point in moaning because nowt will get done - but the quality / quantity and service are certainly NOT improved because the Team are winning

Why can't centre plate just be fcuked off from the catering contract from the food kiosks at the KMS
but keep the contract for dealing with sponsors catering etc etc . Then in turn some other firm have the contract in the kiosks underneath the stands?

seems to me that it's the normall bread and butter fans that are suffering due to centre plate not giving two fcuks about the standard of what and how it is served at the kiosks,going on what I have read on here.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 06, 2017, 08:16:19 pm by i_ateallthepies »

Why can't centre plate just be fcuked off from the catering contract from the food kiosks at the KMS
but keep the contract for dealing with sponsors catering etc etc . Then in turn some other firm have the contract in the kiosks underneath the stands?

seems to me that it's the normall bread and butter fans that are suffering due to centre plate not giving two fcuks about the standard of what and how it is served at the kiosks,going on what I have read on here.

Spot-on there old cock.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 06, 2017, 09:35:38 pm by drfchound »

Easy solution, don't buy any of the food if it is that bad.
Have something to eat before arriving at the KMS then eat when you get home again.
Not really too difficult to plan really.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on February 06, 2017, 09:44:43 pm by BobG »
I've got something we all really should be complaining about. I'm sure you can't have forgotten it already. Why didn't we win on Saturday? Come on. It's a bloody disgrace only drawing when we could have been winning 6 on the trot.... :D

Sack the Board.

Bob

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 06, 2017, 10:00:56 pm by not on facebook »

Easy solution, don't buy any of the food if it is that bad.
Have something to eat before arriving at the KMS then eat when you get home again.
Not really too difficult to plan really.

You are missing out what a good nose bag and drink that adds to the social aspect of going to the game .when I was at the crawley or Cambridge home game the 1st 45 mins was that bad I was more
than happy staying under the stands at half time as second half kicked off.

There was about 20 to 30 like minded all having a good chin wag about the game or whatever with no real intention of going back to seats .at this point the shutters came down on the food kiosks so no more beer or food could be bought .

They should have at least kept one food kiosk open and what ever warm food was still in the closed
one move it over to one kept open for obvious reasons .

Iam sure a smaller operation company would have kept at least one kiosk still open and then sold
pies sausage rolls after final whistle at half price like they did at BV .

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 06, 2017, 10:05:48 pm by drfchound »
But if the fare is so bad why buy it?
I wonder how many of those who chose to buy the really bad food (and left the first half five minutes early to be first in the queue) were on here afterwards complaint about how bad we were on the pitch having not seen much of the game.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012