Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:31:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: It don't cost owt to reply to a thread for crying out loud post som'ert  (Read 4064 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Sometimes the Subject of the OP is so obscure I forget what it's about even if I've had a look the day before, I get fed up of trawling through them to find out.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
I live thousands of miles away from Doncaster. I have been able to attend 3 games this season which were Accrington away, Notts County away and Pompy at home. That will be my lot now for the season unless you count watching us against Plymouth on tv.
This forum is in my opinion a better way of getting a match report, finding out if we were unlucky or lucky during the game and find out how many chicken balti pies were purchased at Barnet away than any official site or skysports.
I contribute very little but appreciate the people that do as it does give us exiles a good understanding of everything going on at the club. It kills 10/15 of my working day and leaves me feeling more in the loop with all things DRFC.

Christ I could fill a book on here about things while watching rovers about this and more that,but
it would upset untold on here especially the that bit.

I think there will be large majority on this forum that are extremely grateful that you don't subject us to that....  :suicide:

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: It don't cost owt to reply to a thread for crying out loud post som'ert
« Reply #32 on February 07, 2017, 08:02:19 am by IDM »
I really don't get what the OP is on about..

It is a forum where folks can post what they want (within the house rules) and whenever they want.  Folks can view or read and ignore, as much as they want..

What's the problem??

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
Forums are dying on their arses, full of old boys with only a few young bucks like myself not afraid to lay down the law when people get out of line.

Its all notifications and instant gratification nowadays. Even the establishment here caved in with this like system, which is a stain on mankind.

I was going to like this... but then didn't want to be out of line and have the law laid on me. Testing world, forums.

[Insert winky emoticon face here]

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on February 07, 2017, 12:48:29 pm by Mike_F »
If you're looking at this forum while w**king I think you need to search a bit deeper into the internet, mate.

I wonder how many views are from people searching for CiM...

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
Forums are dying on their arses, full of old boys with only a few young bucks like myself not afraid to lay down the law when people get out of line.

Its all notifications and instant gratification nowadays. Even the establishment here caved in with this like system, which is a stain on mankind.

there's a few of the "old boys" on here who did an awful lot to dig your club out of the shit a few years ago, and more that contributed to keeping them going in the years  since

if it wasn't for them, you'd be spending satdi afternoons choosing between Rotherham and Barnsley for your fix of shite football, so be a sweetie and don't "get out of line"

and if you don't appreciate receiving likes, have a "don't be a cûnt" instead - that any better ?

jesus...

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on February 07, 2017, 01:58:44 pm by idler »
When we reached the Championship for the first time I looked round at the crowd and thought it's great that I can hand the baton on to the next generation.
I realised that not everybody in that crowd had the stomach or stamina for the long haul as gates showed.
I haven't been to as many games this season as I didn't renew my season ticket but pay for player and the Alliance. I just ŵished that I lived in Donny as then I would be there every week.
Don't ask me how I did that w. 😉

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member

there's a few of the "old boys" on here who did an awful lot to dig your club out of the shit a few years ago, and more that contributed to keeping them going in the years  since

if it wasn't for them, you'd be spending satdi afternoons choosing between Rotherham and Barnsley for your fix of shite football, so be a sweetie and don't "get out of line"

and if you don't appreciate receiving likes, have a "don't be a cûnt" instead - that any better ?

jesus...

I would have thought the irony sailing above in the air somewhere with references to 'young bucks'.. and 'stain on mankind' would have somehow at least landed in your garden but apparently not.

It got you talking though and that's the point colonel blimp.

I would actually prefer a 'dont be a Kitson' button! Yes, indeed. Are the admin reading this?

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
Are the admin reading this?

doubt it - they'll be having their mid-afternoon glass of milk and nap about now...

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
They never nap during bargain hunt.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012