Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:07:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Notts County  (Read 1555 times)

albie

• Forum Member
Notts County
« on February 06, 2017, 06:09:27 pm by albie »
Facing a challenge in court;
Notts County face fresh winding-up threat over claimed debt of nearly £700,000 | Nottingham Post

If you read the comments, it seems like the previous owner Ray Trew is behind the attempt to recover monies after the taxman was eventually paid.

I hope they get sorted.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BobG

• VSC Member
Re: Notts County
« Reply #1 on February 06, 2017, 09:58:30 pm by BobG »
I hope Mr Trew gets sorted too Albie.....

Cheers

BobG

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 06, 2017, 11:42:25 pm by not on facebook »
They seem to have never fully recovered from when they splashed out to have Sven Erickson as the manager .

surely it's not the same owners ?

ballysbackin

« Reply #3 on February 07, 2017, 12:20:54 pm by ballysbackin »
AND NOW---- THIS

Struggling League One club Chesterfield are to be put up for sale by the club's majority shareholder Dave Allen.

Club director and company secretary Ashley Carson revealed the news at Monday's annual general meeting.

It comes after chief executive Chris Turner, 58, took over as the club's director of football.

Chesterfield, who appointed Gary Caldwell as their new manager on 17 January, are second from bottom in League One.

The Spireites are three points shy of safety after a run of just one win in eight games, which was at home to bottom club Coventry. Their most recent defeat was at home to 10-man Oldham Athletic on Saturday.

Former Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper turned manager Turner was appointed as Chesterfield CEO in December 2011.

Allen, who previously had shares in Sheffield Wednesday, first invested in Chesterfield in 2009, taking over as chairman from Barrie Hubbard in 2012 before resigning in November 2016.

Not good at all, Hopefully both clubs can get around this..

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 07, 2017, 12:55:55 pm by karldew »
Just had an email from them as I bought my away ticket through their system. Looks like they're doing a 12th man for £12 promotion. Maybe we could do something like that for one of our home games, possibly the Plymouth at home on the Sunday?.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012