Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 07:19:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Graham alexander  (Read 2089 times)

raggytash

• Forum Member
Graham alexander
« on June 07, 2018, 09:55:06 am by raggytash »
Just been informed of the same person who told me about Fergie, which I did tip to everyone, that he’s been told were in for Salford city’s and ex scunny manager Graham Alexander.... on the fence with this one,

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
Re: Graham alexander
« Reply #1 on June 07, 2018, 09:56:26 am by DonnyOsmond »
Seeing as we don't seem to headhunt, wouldn't that mean he's in for us? He'd also need to perform the best at interview.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on June 07, 2018, 09:57:24 am by Filo »
Not a chance, he'll be on decent money there and only just started the job

raggytash

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 07, 2018, 09:59:45 am by raggytash »
Only passing on what I got told mate, i was going to bang a few quid on but he’s not even in the betting lol... might be crap but I doubt it

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 07, 2018, 10:59:20 am by GazLaz »
He only joined them a few weeks ago.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 07, 2018, 12:19:53 pm by RoversAlias »
Didn't he just sign a two year deal with them? I'd be surprised if he wanted it. Did well at Scunny but all their fans turned on him earlier this year so I'm not so sure about him.

Haxey-Hood-DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 07, 2018, 12:48:55 pm by Haxey-Hood-DRFC »
Certainly not popular with many Scunny fans. Many complained he forced round pegs into square holes, was stubborn, played players out of position, and was somewhat reluctant to change systems. After saying all that, they were top 6 for the best part of last season despite having a very average and low scoring home record. Don't think he's the answer for us.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 07, 2018, 01:14:53 pm by drfchound »
Certainly not popular with many Scunny fans. Many complained he forced round pegs into square holes, was stubborn, played players out of position, and was somewhat reluctant to change systems. After saying all that, they were top 6 for the best part of last season despite having a very average and low scoring home record. Don't think he's the answer for us.

Now why does some of that post look familiar ?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on June 07, 2018, 01:25:47 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
He certainly doesn't float my boat.

Haxey-Hood-DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on June 07, 2018, 02:21:35 pm by Haxey-Hood-DRFC »

Er... Now then, hang on a minute, let me think... No, it's gone; the name escapes me. Sorry 😉

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on June 07, 2018, 04:17:08 pm by sheffield exile1 »

Er... Now then, hang on a minute, let me think... No, it's gone; the name escapes me. Sorry 😉

Sounds like a diamond geezer to me mate (ask Mason?)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012