Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 06:46:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fixtures out in 2 weeks  (Read 1057 times)

karldew

• Forum Member
Fixtures out in 2 weeks
« on June 07, 2018, 11:08:52 pm by karldew »
So 2 weeks to wait, who do you think we'll end up playing first? What fixture/s are you looking forward too?

First fixture: Think it will be Accrington away

Looking out for:
AFC Wimbledon: Need to tick the ground off (last ground in league 1 for me to visit) as I was at a festival last season when we played them.

Sunderland: Hoping its a Saturday or bank holiday for a night out around Newcastle! Hoping this game is near the start of the season too. Like Blackburn last season, I think we played them away at the right time.

15th December: Birthday weekend. Hoping its an away game and possibly a night out!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Scooter

• VSC Member
Re: Fixtures out in 2 weeks
« Reply #1 on June 07, 2018, 11:19:42 pm by Scooter »
First fixture - Wycombe away

Looking forward to: Sunderland away - hoping it is on a Saturday so I can take my boys
Burton away - I had tickets for the away game last time when we played them in December a few years ago - my missus went out on mad friday and ended up so bladdered it wasn't safe to leave her in charge of the kids. I'm defo going this time

Always good to play the dingles

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 08, 2018, 01:08:38 am by RoversAlias »
I think everyone expects Sunderland or Accrington for our opening game so I'm putting my money on us getting Plymouth at home or something instead.

I'm also definitely looking out for that Sunderland fixture, and Barnsley, and I'd quite like to tick off a few grounds such as Shrewsbury this year if they fall right.

watto-drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 08, 2018, 07:02:15 am by watto-drfc »
Sunderland away will be Boxing Day

TinyPortal © 2005-2012