Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 09:32:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Andy Murray's mother  (Read 2213 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Andy Murray's mother
« on January 30, 2011, 07:54:58 pm by Donnywolf »
I sit really necessary to keep showing her after almost every point - shouting Come oooooooonnnnnn and punching the air or applauding

a) does she only know those two words (probably not because she must have said loads of times \"never mind Andy maybe next time\"

b) does she think he needs reminding to Come oooooooonnnnnn ? I mean if she did not shout does she think he would just give up and not bother and walk off

I dont like him after the \"England\" Cup comment but she takes the biscuit and is fast getting close to my Number 1 hate Scots person (clue he has a purple face)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re:Andy Murray's mother
« Reply #1 on January 30, 2011, 07:57:41 pm by RedJ »
Re \"come on\", Jimmy Carr once told a joke about how one guy in the audience - it was one of his live shows being shown on C4 - shouting \"come on, Jimmy\" had ironically slowed things down.

But Murray is a Kitson, yes.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 30, 2011, 08:05:17 pm by jucyberry »
Aww bless her.. He's her little boy and everyone knows a boy's number one fan is his mummy... lol

Pintolager

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 30, 2011, 10:29:15 pm by Pintolager »
DONNYWOLF wrote:
I sit really necessary to keep showing her after almost every point - shouting Come oooooooonnnnnn and punching the air or applauding

I see it as the tv companies giving viewers an opportunity to have a good laugh at her! She strikes me as being something of a gobshite who is living her own life through her \"little boy\".

If he does win a Grand Slam one day, then good luck to him, he obviously has the abilty to do so, but because of his and his mother's attitude, I wouldn't cry if he didn't.

Sorry if I upset anyone by saying this who think that I should be backing all BRITISH sports stars but the Scotch t**t and his mum don't do themselves any favours and for me, they can f**k off!!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 31, 2011, 09:27:19 am by The Red Baron »
You mean Andy McHenman, don't you?

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 31, 2011, 10:24:16 am by River Don »
Pintolager wrote:
DONNYWOLF wrote:

I see it as the tv companies giving viewers an opportunity to have a good laugh at her! She strikes me as being something of a gobshite who is living her own life through her \"little boy\".

If he does win a Grand Slam one day, then good luck to him, he obviously has the abilty to do so, but because of his and his mother's attitude, I wouldn't cry if he didn't.

Sorry if I upset anyone by saying this who think that I should be backing all BRITISH sports stars but the Scotch t**t and his mum don't do themselves any favours and for me, they can fcuk off!!

The majority of modern tennis players have a pushy parent in the background or in Andre Agassis case an aggressive bully. Mrs Murray suits the role perfectly.

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 31, 2011, 10:25:01 am by DonnyNoel »
DONNYWOLF wrote:

a) does she only know those two words (probably not because she must have said loads of times \"never mind Andy maybe next time\"

b) does she think he needs reminding to Come oooooooonnnnnn ? I mean if she did not shout does she think he would just give up and not bother and walk off

I dont like him after the \"England\" Cup comment but she takes the biscuit and is fast getting close to my Number 1 hate Scots person (clue he has a purple face)

Not that it especially matters, but there was no England World Cup comment, just some fancy editing that didn't show the start of the conversation.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012