Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 10:00:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Standing at the game  (Read 12747 times)

kyle17balby

Re:Standing at the game
« Reply #60 on February 15, 2010, 11:41:04 pm by kyle17balby »
i tend to stand and sit .. but i have never stood up unless im stood at the back.. i would find it very rude to do so.. its like someone talking on phone at movies it wud piss you off a lot.. and exspecially with keepmoat prices..! u pay £23 u wanna see the f**king game..!! haha

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Mr Croft

« Reply #61 on February 16, 2010, 12:15:25 am by Mr Croft »
bobjimwilly wrote:
thornerover94 wrote:
so true lets have all those who are able to stand at the game on tuesday, it will be the best away day alot have had for a long time, from back row down of course so we dont upset anybody
its not like you have to sit where it says on your ticket just move around bit

this is getting ridiculous. You do have to sit where your ticket is, thats why they give you a seat number. If all those who want to stand can move to empty seats then fair enough, but if people try to stand for 90 mins where me and my old man are sitting tommorrow night, Ill be telling them to sit down, as he has a dodgy ankle and it's painful for him to stand for prolonged periods. Does that sound out of order?

Whether im stood up in front of you or not, I doubt you will see much of a game with those darn posts at hillsborough.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on February 16, 2010, 10:55:39 am by Bristol Red Rover »
The only way to sort it is by having delegated standing sections and the club has to be in on this (to facilitate ST holders who want to sit moving to a suitable alternative section) or some people will rightly get pissed off. The problem is the club can't due to health and safety (correct me if I'm wrong) UNLESS its cloaked as a singing section. However, there will still be people who want to sing and sit down who don't get that it'll be a standing section - so that doesn't work.

So, what to do? The only option I see is using a corner near the north stand, or exploring the possibility with the club of having a small section without seats. Maybe the corners option to start with and seatless sections later.

There is a problem with atmosphere at the KM, and I'm sure JR would want it to improve. Discussions with the man are needed. Who has his ear and can get that to happen?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012