Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:50:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: So. league 1  (Read 1244 times)

River Don

• Forum Member
So. league 1
« on May 03, 2014, 05:54:49 pm by River Don »
Lots of derby games, Sheffield United, Barnsley, Chesterfield, Scunny, Rotherham probably.

We'll probably win more than we lose, there is a decent chance we'll be in the promotion shake up.

We're still in a higher division than we're used to.

It really isn't so bad.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
Re: So. league 1
« Reply #1 on May 03, 2014, 05:59:31 pm by Copps is Magic »
You're doing a good job mate but let's be honest, league one is shite. I ain't thinking about it for a couple of months now.

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 03, 2014, 06:00:54 pm by Dare to dream! »
You're doing a good job mate but let's be honest, league one is shite. I ain't thinking about it for a couple of months now.

Me too, the majority of this season has been good. The last 8 games have been horrendous

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: (No subject)
« Reply #3 on May 03, 2014, 06:03:05 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Here's to looking forward to some really entertaining sh*te football.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 03, 2014, 06:05:59 pm by River Don »

If league 1 really is shite then we should look good.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 06:13:25 pm by River Don »

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 03, 2014, 06:10:41 pm by pib »
We've become a f*cking entitled bunch haven't we?

We all whinge when people disrespect us in the Championship and refer to us as TLO Doncaster. We're hardly much better if we think playing 'the likes of Colchester' is beneath us.

I'm as gutted as anyone to go down, but being in L1 is nothing to be ashamed of. And it's not shite. It's not as good as the Championship, but welcome to the league system.

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 03, 2014, 06:39:16 pm by drfc1951 »
Looking forward to August no football ,except the overpaid prima donnas strutting there stuff in Brazil

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on May 03, 2014, 06:40:57 pm by since-1969 »

Me too, the majority of this season has been good. The last 8 games have been horrendous
What was the main reason our last eight games we so horrendous ? Because it seemed to me that as professional footballers only a few can say they gave it all they had .

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 03, 2014, 07:02:14 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
We've become a f*cking entitled bunch haven't we?

We all whinge when people disrespect us in the Championship and refer to us as TLO Doncaster. We're hardly much better if we think playing 'the likes of Colchester' is beneath us.

I'm as gutted as anyone to go down, but being in L1 is nothing to be ashamed of. And it's not shite. It's not as good as the Championship, but welcome to the league system.

I'm looking forward to seeing us brush all these ragtag minnows aside and receive the plaudits of the opposition fans:
"We did our best but ffs, it was Doncaster Rovers and they were awesome".
"We were battered by them. I expected it, but doesn't make it any easier"
"It has to be said, Doncaster are champions elect. Hoping we get a good signing or two in January"
"It's a grumble. I'd decided not to go to this match months ago - what was the point? 5 goals was painful though. We didn't get a shot in, Sharp was a spectator"

TinyPortal © 2005-2012