Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 09:42:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: So, who left early today?  (Read 12603 times)

jonnydog

• VSC Member
Re: So, who left early today?
« Reply #60 on December 14, 2015, 10:31:54 am by jonnydog »
Even the neutral left early.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjbw7GmCzd0

Fair play to this guy. Takes in whatever game is on, if Rotherham aren't playing, and this weekend he went to the KMS. Did a decent job however, didn't get any footage of the Rovers equaliser, and I assume left after Crewe scored. 10/10 for effort though mate :lol:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on December 14, 2015, 08:36:01 pm by drfchound »
Thinking back to the Leeds cup game earlier this season, i am sure that loads of people got up and left at the end of 90 minutes and so missed the grande finale.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on December 15, 2015, 12:09:53 am by Bristol Red Rover »

It's the same at half time - I am not so desperate for food and drink that I would risk missing part of the game.

My biggest regret, waited too long to avoid the queues and get a half time beer and ended up missing the first two minutes of the second half of one massive game at Wembley  :crying:

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on December 15, 2015, 07:41:48 am by Donnywolf »

It's the same at half time - I am not so desperate for food and drink that I would risk missing part of the game.

My biggest regret, waited too long to avoid the queues and get a half time beer and ended up missing the first two minutes of the second half of one massive game at Wembley  :crying:

Ooooh that is unfortunate ... but at least there was a happy ending and like the Crewe game you can watch what you missed again and again

Just got me wondering ... did anyone arrive late at The Millennium Stadium and look at the Scoreboard and see Doncaster Rovers 2 Bristol Rovers 0 ????

« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 01:08:46 pm by Donnywolf »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on December 15, 2015, 08:42:52 am by Filo »

Ooooh that is unfortunate ... but at least there was a happy ending and like the Crewe game you can watch what you missed again and again

Just got me wondering ... did anyone arrive late at The Millennium Stadium and look at the Scoreboard and see Doncaster Rovers 2 Bristol Rovers 2 ????

Surely no one arrived that late, the Bristol equaliser was scored on 62 minutes

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on December 15, 2015, 01:09:23 pm by Donnywolf »
Well spotted sir !

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on December 15, 2015, 02:18:39 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Just got me wondering ... did anyone arrive late at The Millennium Stadium and look at the Scoreboard and see Doncaster Rovers 2 Bristol Rovers 0 ????

Funny you should say that - just before the start I was in a queue buying beers for me and two others. By the time I'd got them, they'd given up on me and gone in, so of course I had to down all three pronto. Made it in for the goals by the skin of my teeth, what a buzz and burp that was!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012