Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 03:30:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Congratualtions Keir Starmer  (Read 81157 times)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
Re: Congratualtions Keir Starmer
« Reply #990 on March 15, 2021, 08:32:13 pm by bpoolrover »
Latest polls have tories 13 points ahead which is a massive turn around from a few months ago, will it be possible for starmer to turn it back round?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #991 on March 16, 2021, 10:11:31 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Latest polls have tories 13 points ahead which is a massive turn around from a few months ago, will it be possible for starmer to turn it back round?

Polls? Or do you mean poll?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #992 on March 16, 2021, 10:26:32 am by selby »
  You know what Polls are Glyn, they are the things you were  jumping up and down about with glee when this thread started.
   Poor old Stabber Starmer Yesterdays man before yesterday has come really it's been so quick.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #993 on March 16, 2021, 11:39:12 am by Glyn_Wigley »
  You know what Polls are Glyn, they are the things you were  jumping up and down about with glee when this thread started.
   Poor old Stabber Starmer Yesterdays man before yesterday has come really it's been so quick.

Polls (plural) like these?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election#2021

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #994 on March 16, 2021, 01:14:51 pm by MachoMadness »
By-election in Hartlepool inbound. The Labour MP there used expenses to fight a sexual assault case and is stepping down. f**k him, frankly. To be fair it does seem that Starmer has been pushing him to quit for a while. First real electoral test for him.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #995 on March 16, 2021, 01:17:12 pm by drfchound »
Just imagine how many posts there would have been had that not been a Labour MP.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #996 on March 16, 2021, 01:27:47 pm by selby »
  If labour lose Hartlepool god help Stabber and the party.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #997 on March 16, 2021, 01:48:43 pm by MachoMadness »
Heavy Brexit vote. Massively reduced Labour majority last time, with no Brexit party to split the vote this time I'd be surprised if it didn't flip, especially given the behaviour of the last guy!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #998 on March 16, 2021, 03:10:02 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
First I've heard of this but it sounds like appalling behaviour. Good riddance to him.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #999 on March 16, 2021, 03:19:40 pm by bpoolrover »
I went off the you gov one that most seemed quite happy to use when it published labour had reduced the lead till basically nil

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1000 on March 16, 2021, 06:00:07 pm by selby »
  Must have been on a good day to bury bad news Billy,not like you to miss a chance for a dig.
   OHHHH ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR  Wrong party.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1001 on March 16, 2021, 06:22:01 pm by wilts rover »
Heavy Brexit vote. Massively reduced Labour majority last time, with no Brexit party to split the vote this time I'd be surprised if it didn't flip, especially given the behaviour of the last guy!

Same here, its Brexit central up there, big right-wing presence on local councils and a local Tory mayor. That's why Richard Tice stood there in the 2019 election with expectations to win.

I am sure whoever they pick will continue on with upholding the values that make that will make the country great again:

'Smash you ex in the face for a steak' just the message we want our community promoting and our politicians supporting

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-mayor-holds-event-landlord-23716279

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/19160641.row-breaks-tory-mayors-meeting-pub-owner-previously-slammed-punch-ex-ad/

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #1002 on March 16, 2021, 06:38:33 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I went off the you gov one that most seemed quite happy to use when it published labour had reduced the lead till basically nil

Why did you say 'polls' when you only used one?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1003 on March 16, 2021, 09:04:38 pm by bpoolrover »

there was 2 actually so polls but I only posted the results of the one people have used on here before, is that ok glyn

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #1004 on March 17, 2021, 10:13:01 am by Glyn_Wigley »

there was 2 actually so polls but I only posted the results of the one people have used on here before, is that ok glyn

No because by omitting the inconvenient poll result you're lying, aren't you? Which was the other one you so conveniently ignored?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1006 on March 17, 2021, 11:47:47 am by bpoolrover »
And the other was the you gov poll but as I’ve never heard of the one above I didn’t bother with it as not sure how accurate but yes I’m obviously lying, you really are a horrible man glyn

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1007 on March 17, 2021, 04:41:05 pm by selby »
  I wonder if the football club mascot will be standing?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1008 on April 19, 2021, 02:46:39 pm by selby »
Last post March the 17th  and now a month later the poor guy after waiting so long for a pint  has gone and got himself chucked out of the pub in Bath Somerset.
  Boy he is having a bad time of it, you ra ra boys look like you have ditched him on here after a start that promised much with a blast of trumpets, and in no time at all you have cast him aside like a used condom.
  I bet Boris is laughing his socks off.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1009 on April 19, 2021, 04:58:49 pm by Not Now Kato »
Last post March the 17th  and now a month later the poor guy after waiting so long for a pint  has gone and got himself chucked out of the pub in Bath Somerset.
  Boy he is having a bad time of it, you ra ra boys look like you have ditched him on here after a start that promised much with a blast of trumpets, and in no time at all you have cast him aside like a used condom.
  I bet Boris is laughing his socks off.

Seems you haven't followed the story very well selby!  The landlord is a complete self centred buffoon who clearly puts personal profit above peoples lives based on his comments.  But then what else could be expected of you when you obviously believe that it is perfectly in order for a government to lie to its people, lie to the Queen, apply cronyism liberally, and to break the law.

Are you a Covid 19 denier too by any chance?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1010 on April 19, 2021, 05:57:54 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I have been a bit disillusioned with Starmer's lack of personality, but this is a very good response.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/status/1384157340123811853

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1011 on April 19, 2021, 07:14:45 pm by wilts rover »
Selby taking the side of a barking mad anti-masker - who knew!

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1012 on April 19, 2021, 08:11:31 pm by selby »
  Ah the backing group are back and awake, no doubt stabber will nod off to sleep for another month and I will have to post on here to wake you all up again.
  The thread set off so promising for you lot until he ran out of steam after about a fortnight. and his personality came to the fore.
  I'll prod you all again in another month to wake you all up,  unless miracles of miracles stabber does something himself to wake you all up, getting slung out of a pub is going a bit far though and so uncouth, doesn't match the hair style and suit at all.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1013 on April 19, 2021, 09:56:43 pm by SydneyRover »

It actually sounds like selby ranting at a world he's never really understood

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #1014 on April 20, 2021, 11:38:28 am by MachoMadness »

It actually sounds like selby ranting at a world he's never really understood
He's just a WUM. There's literally nothing he wouldn't support if it meant he got bites on here. Makes me miss the days of Madmick, now there was a WUM who put the effort in.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1015 on April 20, 2021, 04:55:52 pm by bpoolrover »
Very poor by the pub landlord no need for it what so ever, I think security should have checked if ok to go in first but it’s still no excuse

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1016 on April 20, 2021, 04:59:27 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I actually felt sorry for Keir Starmer. No one should be subjected to that kind of abuse and the landlord should be ashamed of himself. Starmer handled the situation very well.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #1017 on April 23, 2021, 01:50:29 am by Herbert Anchovy »
I actually felt sorry for Keir Starmer. No one should be subjected to that kind of abuse and the landlord should be ashamed of himself. Starmer handled the situation very well.

Quite right. I despise this attitude that politicians are fair game for verbal abuse. Whatever the opinion of the politician, nobody should be subjected to that.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #1018 on April 23, 2021, 02:06:57 am by Herbert Anchovy »
I suspect that when a few people are reading the papers over their rice crispies later this morning they’ll be outraged that the Tory party can compete with the Labour Party more than handsomely when it comes to bitter in fighting.

It begs the question, what else does Cummings have in his armoury about Johnson? Personally, I’m keen to read about that bird he shagged in return for public money to ‘support her business venture’! Or maybe he’ll go way back and dig out the time in 2016 when Johnson claimed that the EU was in the process of bringing in legislation to introduce one size fits all coffins? (Which he incorrectly claimed just in time for the EU referendum?. Coincidentally of course).

Alternatively, I suspect that in actual fact people have got so used to his lying that no body really cares anymore? Depressing.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1019 on April 23, 2021, 03:09:47 am by SydneyRover »

Quite right. I despise this attitude that politicians are fair game for verbal abuse. Whatever the opinion of the politician, nobody should be subjected to that.

And politicians should not give out the same to non members of the tory party. (there is another list)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012