Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 02:33:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Congratualtions Keir Starmer  (Read 81156 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Congratualtions Keir Starmer
« Reply #1050 on April 26, 2021, 01:33:19 pm by Bentley Bullet »
No qualifications in life, or praise of any kind, or awards including a knighthood make someone exempt from lies or deceit.

Take Keir Starmer for instance.

You've told us about one compared to the hundred johnson has made, nothing stopping you from completing the list except you don't have anything aye bb.
That's because I don't go looking, Syderney. If I did, I'd be as bad as you. No doubt there has been more, and certainly will be more especially if he ever gets into power.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 01:35:50 pm by Bentley Bullet »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1051 on April 26, 2021, 01:35:12 pm by Bentley Bullet »
No qualifications in life, or praise of any kind, or awards including a knighthood make someone exempt from lies or deceit.

then you don't know what goes on in the office public prosecutions.

What?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1052 on April 26, 2021, 01:39:01 pm by SydneyRover »

You've told us about one compared to the hundred johnson has made, nothing stopping you from completing the list except you don't have anything aye bb.
That's because I don't go looking, Syderney. If I did, I'd be as bad as you. No doubt there has been more, and certainly will be more especially if he ever gets into power.

Keeping your powder dry before it blows up in your face?

You have zero.

£50 bet to the food bank says you can't come up with 10 in 2 days, time to put up again. You pike out last time.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1053 on April 26, 2021, 01:47:57 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It's beyond belief isn't it.

On the one hand you have an ex-journalist who made a career out of telling demonstrably false stories about the EU, who was twice sacked for lying to his boss and who won't even publicly admit how many kids he has fathered.

On the other, you have a QC who built his career on defending people who had been prosecuted by the state and corporations, did piles of pro bono work and ended up as the head  of the CPS, with no sign of him ever being a persistent cheat and liar.

But BB is convinced that they are as bad as each other.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1054 on April 26, 2021, 01:57:03 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I would rather pay £100 into a charity than childishly search for scandals to gain political smarty points like you do Skippy.

Instead, I'll just wait for the whoppers to come out straight from the horse's mouth into the ears of the public like the one Starmer did regarding the EU vaccine. I don't and won't use a one-sided rag to prove a point. Besides, the rags I'd find such info in aren't accepted as the truth on this forum unless they suit lefty opinion, of course.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1055 on April 26, 2021, 01:59:44 pm by Bentley Bullet »

On the one hand you have an ex-journalist who made a career out of telling demonstrably false stories about the EU, who was twice sacked for lying to his boss and who won't even publicly admit how many kids he has fathered.

On the other, you have a QC who built his career on defending people who had been prosecuted by the state and corporations, did piles of pro bono work and ended up as the head  of the CPS, with no sign of him ever being a persistent cheat and liar.

When did I say that BST? In my opinion, a liar is a liar, whether he's lied once or a hundred times, NOT whether he is Tory or Labour.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1056 on April 26, 2021, 02:01:05 pm by wilts rover »
  Anyone who could publically stand in front of the cameras on a station platform leading a bunch of nobody's on a trek to meet EU leaders on the Eurostar train to help to overturn a democratic vote by the UK population and think that he and his kind could overturn the vote should be now spending time reflecting his actions in prison, and in past times would still be on show hanging on the gibbet for treason.
  That was a show of complete distrust and ignorance and disdain of the UK citizens that took part in the referendum and the result.
  He is and will always be a Quisling.

Did he, when did he do that Selby? Somewhere in Brexit unicorn land was it?

Jeremy Corbyn has met the EU's chief Brexit negotiator in Brussels for what the Labour leader described as an "interesting, useful discussion".

Afterwards, Mr Corbyn said he was not negotiating with Michel Barnier, who he said had offered "no opinion" about Labour's vision for Brexit.

Labour has said it will oppose any deal Theresa May brings to Parliament if it fails to meet its "six tests".

Mr Barnier said he was "continuing to listen to all views on Brexit".

Mr Corbyn was joined by shadow Brexit secretary Sir Keir Starmer for the talks, which come after Mr Corbyn told his party conference that he would back Theresa May if she proposed a "sensible" deal that kept the UK in a customs union with the EU.

The PM has repeatedly ruled this out.

Speaking after the meeting with Mr Barnier, Mr Corbyn said: "We've had an interesting, useful discussion with Mr Barnier. We have set out the views of the Labour Party surrounding Brexit following the conference speeches made by Keir Starmer and myself.

"We are obviously not negotiating. We are not in government, we are the opposition.

"But he was interested to know what our views are and the six tests we have laid down by which we will hold our government in future."

Asked if Mr Barnier had offered views on Labour's Brexit plan, Mr Corbyn said: "He made no opinion on this. It's not a negotiation, it's us informing him of what our views are and he telling us what the state of play was on the negotiations."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45660640

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1057 on April 26, 2021, 02:01:55 pm by wilts rover »

When did I say that BST? In my opinion, a liar is a liar, whether he's lied once or a hundred times, NOT whether he is Tory or Labour.

Is Boris Johnson a liar BB?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1058 on April 26, 2021, 02:03:13 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Boris Johnson has lied in the past yes.

Is Keir Starmer a liar Wilts?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1059 on April 26, 2021, 02:03:59 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB
You don't have to search for anything on Johnson's lying. It's a matter of public record that he's been sacked twice for lying.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1060 on April 26, 2021, 02:07:35 pm by SydneyRover »

recent past, just a bit further back than that and most of the rest of his life I would think, you don't suddenly start lying in your middle age.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1061 on April 26, 2021, 02:15:36 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BST, who said I'd searched for Johnson's lying? I haven't searched for any lying on any side of the political spectrum, and most certainly not only one side! That would be really not very grown-up politics, would'nt it Billy?

I am guilty of redressing the balance in answer to such behaviour though.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 03:16:02 pm by Bentley Bullet »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1062 on April 26, 2021, 02:20:04 pm by SydneyRover »
I would rather pay £100 into a charity than childishly search for scandals to gain political smarty points like you do Skippy.

Instead, I'll just wait for the whoppers to come out straight from the horse's mouth into the ears of the public like the one Starmer did regarding the EU vaccine. I don't and won't use a one-sided rag to prove a point. Besides, the rags I'd find such info in aren't accepted as the truth on this forum unless they suit lefty opinion, of course.

johnson is second only to trump put up or shut up, you have nothing

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1063 on April 26, 2021, 02:21:42 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Grow up or shut up, Skippy.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1064 on April 26, 2021, 02:22:18 pm by SydneyRover »
Yawn

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1065 on April 26, 2021, 02:23:29 pm by SydneyRover »
Even johnson's old man is a liar. like father ...............

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1066 on April 26, 2021, 02:25:16 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Well don't f**king vote for him then!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1067 on April 26, 2021, 02:26:10 pm by SydneyRover »
johnson's father won't be standing

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1068 on April 26, 2021, 02:44:23 pm by Bentley Bullet »
So why mention him then?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1069 on April 26, 2021, 03:08:57 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BST, who said I'd searched for Johnson's lying? I haven't searched for any lying on any side of the political spectrum, and most certainly not only one side! That would be really not very grown-up politics, would it Billy?

I am guilty of redressing the balance in answer to such behaviour though.

BB. I was responding to you saying to SR that you "don't go looking" for evidence of Starmer lying because if you did "I'd be as bad as you".

My point is that no-one NEEDS to go looking for evidence of Johnson lying. You have to make a conscious effort NOT to see that evidence.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1070 on April 26, 2021, 03:21:55 pm by Bentley Bullet »
So, obviously if you saw lies from Boris or any other Tory on live TV you'd mention it on this forum. Would you do the same if it was a Labour MP?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1071 on April 26, 2021, 03:33:21 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
If Labour had a leader who had a career-long record of lying, and had been sacked twice for lying, I'd be appalled. I would leave the party and would not vote for a party led by someone with that record.

If Labour had a senior figure who flagrantly lied on a regular basis, of course I would point it out.

There's a common theme with your take on several of the things that we disagree about BB. You have a very fundamentalist black and white approach. People are either saints or devils. You did it over the EU referendum, where you equated flat out lies on issues of objective truth from one side with questionable predictions from the other side. In this case, you want to equate the occasional stumble or dissemble from one person with a career-long record of consistent, deliberate and egregious lying from someone else

I don't accept that premise. I think there is a spectrum. There are very few of us who have a perfectly unblemished record of always telling the raw truth. That doesn't make every one of us a compulsive liar.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1072 on April 26, 2021, 04:50:25 pm by selby »
  Good god, I have been out all day and it looks like everyone admits  that old Stabber is a treacherous B*****d as Jeremy found out, not one to turn your back on, but don't seem bothered or can't defend him.
  I was expecting just a little bit more than changing the subject slightly to try and defend the Quisling among us.
  He should be in the tower  and a few more along with him from both parties. Old Henry would have sorted them out, although perhaps not, they all give me the idea they would lick backsides to keep their positions in life on expenses so would have thrown themselves at his feet.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 04:58:40 pm by selby »

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1073 on April 26, 2021, 05:06:19 pm by selby »
  Come on lads what do you think to your latest rising star Jess Phillips. Now she is trying gone from an ordinary bog standard bird you would pass in the street without a second look, or had the charisma of the mate of the best looking bird at the dance you wnted your mate to get rid of, to polished teeth, new hair style and lost a few pounds to boot.
  Pity about the gob though still spouting tripe.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1074 on April 26, 2021, 05:14:48 pm by selby »
  And what about the old Coronavirus thread, after a year and over 360 posts on the thread down to No 9 in the popular stakes after 359 posts slating Boris and the Tories 340 by Syd, Wilts and Billy aided by Kato.
  Is it that Boris  and the Tories are doing fairly well on the subject compared with some of our illustrious EU states that the subject is now Taboo and they can move on to sticking the boot into him on something else, Just asking?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #1075 on April 26, 2021, 05:29:57 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
What did Horace say?

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #1076 on April 26, 2021, 05:36:24 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
  And what about the old Coronavirus thread, after a year and over 360 posts on the thread down to No 9 in the popular stakes after 359 posts slating Boris and the Tories 340 by Syd, Wilts and Billy aided by Kato.
  Is it that Boris  and the Tories are doing fairly well on the subject compared with some of our illustrious EU states that the subject is now Taboo and they can move on to sticking the boot into him on something else, Just asking?

That’s a fair point actually. The success of the vaccine roll out beats everything else at the moment. Johnson can get away with anything right now in some peoples eyes. In all seriousness, nobody can genuinely deny that Johnson lies pretty much consistently, but the point is do people care enough not to vote for him because of it? I’d say not right now, simply because of the huge sense of relief felt across the country because of the vaccine.

Johnson will ride high in the local elections, because of this. As I’ve said on a previous post, the best thing Labour can do is knuckle down for a bad election night and play the long game. Johnson’s bubble will burst when the bills for Covid begin to arrive and that’s when Labour should begin to make string gains in the build up to the next General Election.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #1077 on April 26, 2021, 05:52:42 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I don't think the issue for labour is Boris and vaccine success.  The issue is we know nothing about labour right now and that will take time.  They appear so far to have a strategy of not being the government and not much else.  In time that will change, but right now we don't know what they'd do in government.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1078 on April 26, 2021, 06:29:44 pm by wilts rover »

Only in the past BB?

Is Boris Johnson a liar BB?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1079 on April 26, 2021, 07:02:24 pm by selby »
  Don't know about the lies Wilts although he is a common politician. I Do know he is a treacherous back stabbing B*****D though, and doesn't hold the common mans opinion in this country very high and vocally doesn't need lecturing in that regard.
  By the way has anybody come up with the reason why he entered that pub when it is illegal to do so, especially when not a customer, and the landlord has the legal right to eject him.
  Or was he going to the toilet to p**s up someone else's back.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012