Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:58:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Congratualtions Keir Starmer  (Read 81157 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Congratualtions Keir Starmer
« Reply #300 on May 10, 2020, 11:00:49 pm by Bentley Bullet »
If you believe me, take my word for it. If you call me a liar, go check for yourself.

I didn’t call you a liar, I asked you to put up your references.

You can’t, or can’t be arsed.  So your opinion - at the moment - doesn’t have any clear reasoning.

Classic avoidance and twisting..  you arguments really don’t hold any weight if you don’t back them up..

You made the claim so it’s down to you to prove it, not for others to disprove it..

And you didn’t answer the question about Galloway..

IDM, I assume you've been on this forum long enough to have witnessed anti-English/British stuff probably as much as I have, and if you didn't pick up on it first hand then I doubt you'll pick up on it now even if it's pointed out to you. A couple of years ago it was even pointed out that waving an English flag was moronic and racist or summet of the sorts. I kid you not, go and have a look. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #301 on May 10, 2020, 11:05:08 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
So, something that you can't really remember that might be from a couple of years ago that was posted by someone you can't name is evidence of mass sneering by this forum, is it? Underwhelming to say the least.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #302 on May 10, 2020, 11:09:31 pm by IDM »
I’ve been on the forum long enough to recognise hyperbole and exaggeration where I see it, and to ignore those excesses especially where there is no realistic backing argument.

A few posts by individuals with extreme views do not represent the forum as a whole..

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #303 on May 10, 2020, 11:13:58 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I’ve been on the forum long enough to recognise hyperbole and exaggeration where I see it, and to ignore those excesses especially where there is no realistic backing argument.

A few posts by individuals with extreme views do not represent the forum as a whole..

IDM, why don't you search Off Topic forum for the word 'moronic'? It should take you straight to whatever BB is talking about.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #304 on May 10, 2020, 11:17:07 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Also, IF it's about Brexit then not wanting Britain to be torn apart from Scotland and NI leaving isn't anti-British. It's the opposite.
What?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #305 on May 10, 2020, 11:28:41 pm by Bentley Bullet »

IDM, why don't you search Off Topic forum for the word 'moronic'? It should take you straight to whatever BB is talking about.

Eh, the cliques out in force tonight! A full handful! Mr Wiggerly, I don't think you encouraging people to check back on this forum would do you a lot of good, owd lad. Your general insignificance has on occasions been overshadowed by posts full of monumental bullshit.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #306 on May 10, 2020, 11:29:29 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I followed BB's advice and I think I found the thread he's talking about. I'm only guessing because nothing like what BB suggested was said in the thread (quelle surprise). The funny thing is, the first person to mention the English flag and the word racist in not only the same post but in the same sentence...was BB.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #307 on May 10, 2020, 11:32:04 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Eh, the cliques out in force tonight! A full handful! Mr Wiggerly, I don't think you encouraging people to check back on this forum would do you a lot of good, owd lad. Your general insignificance has on occasions been overshadowed by posts of
monumental bullshit.

Well, you encouraging people to check back hasn't worked in your favour. And given that your statement of what was said in the past is monumental bullshit in it's own right, I really don't think you're in any position to lecture anyone else.

Still, flinging out personal insults when you've shown yourself up is the BB desperation style we've all come to know and expect.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #308 on May 10, 2020, 11:38:51 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I see you can't resist the comfort blanket of the use of the word 'We', can you!
How many of 'we' have actually checked back? just you? Wow, no wonder it hasn't worked in my favour! Some arbitrator you are!

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #309 on May 10, 2020, 11:41:02 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I see you can't resist the comfort blanket of the use of the word 'We', can you!
How many of 'we' have actually checked back? just you? Wow, no wonder it hasn't worked in my favour! Some arbitrator you are!

Well, you certainly didn't check back, did you? Otherwise not even you would have come out with the crap you have. Or maybe you still would, it's hard to tell with you.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #310 on May 10, 2020, 11:51:26 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Crap? I'm wounded! I'm not really! Like I've said umpteen times in the past, if you ever agreed with me I'd seriously have to consider changing my opinion!

Oh, and no, I haven't checked back. I've already said I don't need to!

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #311 on May 10, 2020, 11:55:36 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Given that no-one said that waving the flag was moronic (or anything similar), nor did anyone say that it was racist either, yes you really do need to. "I kid you not, go and have a look." Especially given that that was the only feeble example given by you that there is endemic sneering at this country in this forum.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 11:57:56 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #312 on May 11, 2020, 12:02:17 am by Bentley Bullet »
I did say "summet of the sorts", Mr Wiggerly, I can't remember the exact words, but I do remember the gist of it, and it did come across to me as being anti-English/British.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #313 on May 11, 2020, 12:08:33 am by Glyn_Wigley »
I did say "summet of the sorts", Mr Wiggerly, I can't remember the exact words, but I do remember the gist of it, and it did come across to me as being anti-English/British.

That's funny, I've read it and there isn't even the gist of it anywhere.

So now we've gone from the forum being full of anti-English/British sneering down to it 'just coming across' to just you.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #314 on May 11, 2020, 05:47:29 pm by wilts rover »
If you believe me, take my word for it. If you call me a liar, go check for yourself.

That's not quite how things work. If someone calls you a liar you need to prove otherwise. Or people will think...

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #315 on May 12, 2020, 08:03:37 am by Bentley Bullet »

So now we've gone from the forum being full of anti-English/British sneering down to it 'just coming across' to just you.
No, Mr We We Wiggerley. There you go again! We haven't got a forum full of anti-English/British people, just a handful.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #316 on May 12, 2020, 08:10:51 am by Bentley Bullet »

That's not quite how things work. If someone calls you a liar you need to prove otherwise. Or people will think...

Wilts, is Stanley Johnson's main home in London?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #317 on May 12, 2020, 08:58:52 am by Glyn_Wigley »

No, Mr We We Wiggerley. There you go again! We haven't got a forum full of anti-English/British people, just a handful.

Name names and prove it, gobshite.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 09:01:08 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #318 on May 12, 2020, 09:11:24 am by Bentley Bullet »
We We. I don't have to name them. Those that doth protest too much at my accusation will name themselves.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #319 on May 12, 2020, 09:40:03 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Ah, the Donald Trump approach. I expected no less.

Thanks for the prime example of monumental bullshit though.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #320 on May 12, 2020, 09:43:47 am by Bentley Bullet »
Just flying the flag for England, We We, that's all.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #321 on May 12, 2020, 09:53:16 am by IDM »
BB, I had taken a step back from this as it was pointless to carry on seen as you don’t answer others’ questions properly.

However, when you address another poster without the courtesy of using their screen name (or a simple abbreviation like BB or BST) then that comes across as quite childish and belittles the arguments you are trying to get across..

The same applies to others, obviously..

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #322 on May 12, 2020, 10:09:14 am by Bentley Bullet »
IDM, there you go again! I really do suggest that when you go back over the last 4 or 5 years or so of the forum you check out the things I've been called.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #323 on May 12, 2020, 10:16:39 am by Glyn_Wigley »
IDM, there you go again! I really do suggest that when you go back over the last 4 or 5 years or so of the forum you check out the things I've been called.

"I kid you not, go and have a look."

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #324 on May 12, 2020, 10:21:53 am by IDM »

BB, I had taken a step back from this as it was pointless to carry on seen as you don’t answer others’ questions properly.

However, when you address another poster without the courtesy of using their screen name (or a simple abbreviation like BB or BST) then that comes across as quite childish and belittles the arguments you are trying to get across..

The same applies to others, obviously..

You missed that bit, clearly.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #325 on May 12, 2020, 10:25:17 am by Bentley Bullet »
IDM, you know my post regarding those that doth protest too much? There's a clue in that to make your search easier!

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #326 on May 12, 2020, 10:27:21 am by IDM »
Which bit of

“ BB, I had taken a step back from this as it was pointless to carry on seen as you don’t answer others’ questions properly”

didn’t make sense to you?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #327 on May 12, 2020, 10:28:11 am by SydneyRover »
Apparently Shakespeare's to blame  :)

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #328 on May 12, 2020, 10:29:39 am by IDM »
Apparently Shakespeare's to blame  :)

Which one, William or Luella.? ;)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #329 on May 12, 2020, 10:34:07 am by Bentley Bullet »
Which bit of

“ BB, I had taken a step back from this as it was pointless to carry on seen as you don’t answer others’ questions properly”

didn’t make sense to you?

IDM. It made sense in the sense that I understood what you said, but it was untrue!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012