Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 03:11:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Any chance King John can join the South Stand?  (Read 1740 times)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Any chance King John can join the South Stand?
« on September 22, 2011, 07:22:43 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
As last year on Sat? Lord Ryan will give everyone a boost !

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

jonnydog

• VSC Member
Re: Any chance King John can join the South Stand?
« Reply #1 on September 23, 2011, 08:44:44 am by jonnydog »
Quote from: \"Norfolk N Chance\" post=184371

... I'd rather have a Twix if I'm honest. But I wont look a gift horse in the mouth!! :thumbsup:

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 23, 2011, 08:51:34 am by benaldo »
Quote from: \"Norfolk N Chance\" post=184371

Are you a grown man? Why on earth would you need to clap eyes on JR close up to feel better?

It sounds a bit like you've had a nightmare and need JR to rock you back to sleep....

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 23, 2011, 08:57:02 am by ditch_drfc »
Benaldo do us all a favour and SHUT THE F*CK UP! Right now your f*cking bullsh*t comments are not needed! All you do is chat sh*t and try and come out with cocky comments for you're arse licking followers to praise!

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 23, 2011, 08:57:21 am by ditch_drfc »
Benaldo do us all a favour and SHUT THE f**k UP! Right now your f**king bullshit comments are not needed! All you do is chat shit and try and come out with cocky comments for you're arse licking followers to praise!

wabtec

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 23, 2011, 09:00:20 am by wabtec »
ditch,you are really a sod bumboy.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 23, 2011, 09:06:09 am by benaldo »
Quote from: \"ditch_drfc\" post=184580
Benaldo do us all a favour and SHUT THE f**k UP! Right now your f**king bullshit comments are not needed! All you do is chat shit and try and come out with cocky comments for you're arse licking followers to praise!

What a terrible, swearword laden, low-brow, post! I don't have any \"followers\" for one. This is an open forum. If what I post makes you cross then just beat the missus...I'm sure she's used to it (I'm assuming you're old enough to have a missus?).

You might get your kicks by wanting to pinch JRs bum in the south stand, it's a free country, but personally I'd like to see DS get some support and encouragement until he proves himself rather than wanting to french kiss JR!

Keep your swearing down, it's personally inuslting, makes you look like a little kid (which I bet you are) and means that if we were to ever meet I would think of you unfavourably.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on September 23, 2011, 09:06:42 am by ditch_drfc »
Did i mention SOD? Think this post is about JR! Bumboy??? How old are you? 12? Get a f**king life!

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on September 23, 2011, 09:16:02 am by bobjimwilly »
@ditch_drfc (et al)

Please watch your language. We try to keep this forum open and unmoderated, but people need to have a bit of self restraint. Feelings and opinions are obviously running high at the minute, but we don't want to have to start deleting posts or banning posters for crossing the line.

Thanks in advance,

Rob Williams
(VSC Director)

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on September 23, 2011, 09:19:12 am by ditch_drfc »
Apologies for the language.

But now really is not the time for people like benaldo, to be spouting off with their cocky comments.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on September 23, 2011, 09:30:05 am by benaldo »
Quote from: \"ditch_drfc\" post=184601
Apologies for the language.

But now really is not the time for people like benaldo, to be spouting off with their cocky comments.

Our football team has a new manager, a fresh start, something to look forward to...and you think it's the end of the world??? :blink:

Just calm down, think about your language, and put things into perspective. - A man, who you don't know, has been sacked and replaced with another man, who you also don't know. It's as simple as that.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on September 23, 2011, 09:36:31 am by jonnydog »
I must defend Benaldo, yeah sometimes his wording can sometimes lead to arguments, but the man has quite a bit of knowledge to share and there is no need for responses like that, even at a time when the club is going through a shake-up.

We're ALL RTID so lets stick together and get through this. Bloody hell, we've been through a lot worse!!

:rtid:

So when will Sam Hird get his OBE for services to football?  :P

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on September 23, 2011, 09:46:33 am by benaldo »
Quote from: \"jonnydog\" post=184620
I must defend Benaldo, yeah sometimes his wording can sometimes lead to arguments, but the man has quite a bit of knowledge to share and there is no need for responses like that, even at a time when the club is going through a shake-up.

We're ALL RTID so lets stick together and get through this. Bloody hell, we've been through a lot worse!!

:rtid:

So when will Sam Hird get his OBE for services to football?  :P

When I tapdance my way across the lakeside lake on an august evening carrying bella emberg!

roverssam1879

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on September 23, 2011, 10:14:13 am by roverssam1879 »
Would be nice to see JR in the stands again soon, although tomorrow is deans day and we should be showing the support for him and our players !

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on September 23, 2011, 10:16:23 am by jucyberry »
At the risk of totally destroying any street cred you might have, I rather like you benaldo... Sorry about that.... :thumbsup:  I don't always agree with you, but I do enjoy ya posts...

let's go for total broke now.. found out last week wellred is rather a sweetie too.... :byebye

What is the point in swearing at each other? Until you have 30 mill plus in the bank you won't be heard that's a fact of life, sitting on a 'puter abusing benaldo because he isn't of the opinion that rubbing JR like a lucky rabbits foot will help is extremely unproductive .....

TinyPortal © 2005-2012