Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:12:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: let's talk about the AFC Wimbledon game  (Read 3534 times)

RedRover45

• Forum Member
Re: let's talk about the AFC Wimbledon game
« Reply #30 on March 13, 2020, 10:04:31 am by RedRover45 »
  I suppose one of the biggest questions about tomorrows game will be if the current unfortunate health crisis will affect the attendance and whether people will have the confidence to go about their lives with as little disruption as possible, which is a major personal decision.
  Whatever people decide stay safe guys and gals, anywhere not just our fans and the football community, but everyone  wherever you are.

I’ve got a feeling all domestic games could be postponed from sometime today, hope not! Not really bothered about an afternoon in the pub or doing DIY for that matter.

I would agree. Whatever the Premier League decide at their 1130 meeting, the EFL will copy their decision so I think the games being cancelled unilaterally will be inevitable from this afternoon.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 10:07:01 am by RedRover45 »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: let's talk about the AFC Wimbledon game
« Reply #31 on March 13, 2020, 10:17:26 am by Donnywolf »
I am sure if the Prem decide to suspend (likely) or go behind closed doors (maybe) then I would think the EFL will follow suit

In these day of "where there's blame" they the EFL would look ridiculous if their compatriots PL had decided to supend / go behind closed doors AND they did not

Maybe a blank Saturday tomorrow for more of this to unfold

TinyPortal © 2005-2012