Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:36:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Greer  (Read 5866 times)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re: Greer
« Reply #30 on July 25, 2017, 09:41:36 pm by MrFrost »
The problem with trying to sign 30+ Year old players from Championship they will want a good pay day and at least a 2 year contract.

DF said he wants experience, we have looked in the right area, but the club will not pay the wages they want.

So we move on again it's getting pity full really, apart from the signings of Andrews, an injured Kiwomya, Mason and the loan of Whiteman we have failed so far to sign our priorities.

You know this for a fact do you? The first transfer target we had didn't even get around to discussing wages, he would have been ideal but chose to stay at his club. Money, or the budget didn't come into the equation.

I don't know any facts I don't have the hear of the club like you and a favoured few on here. But DF said of Taylor in an interview from the Free press,

Ferguson confirmed Rovers could not meet the financial demands of Taylor, who spent last week on trial with the club and played in the friendly against Derby County. "If it'd have been purely down to a football decision he'd have come to us," Ferguson said. "Footballing wise, he definitely want to come to us but other things came into it. "Unfortunately I think the finances of it, we couldn't get to the level he wanted.

Read more at: http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/sport/football/doncaster-rovers/doncaster-rovers-steven-taylor-would-have-signed-if-it-had-been-a-football-decision-says-darren-ferguson-1-8668961

So you'll already know which players we are going to sign, how much we will pay them because you will have all the facts at hand given you by the club.
In fact we should all wait, not be concerned because you and the chosen few will tell us when the players are arriving.

He doesn't know nearly as much as he thinks he does.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on July 25, 2017, 10:14:58 pm by vaya »
The problem with trying to sign 30+ Year old players from Championship they will want a good pay day and at least a 2 year contract.

DF said he wants experience, we have looked in the right area, but the club will not pay the wages they want.

So we move on again it's getting pity full really, apart from the signings of Andrews, an injured Kiwomya, Mason and the loan of Whiteman we have failed so far to sign our priorities.

You know this for a fact do you? The first transfer target we had didn't even get around to discussing wages, he would have been ideal but chose to stay at his club. Money, or the budget didn't come into the equation.

I don't know any facts I don't have the hear of the club like you and a favoured few on here. But DF said of Taylor in an interview from the Free press,

Ferguson confirmed Rovers could not meet the financial demands of Taylor, who spent last week on trial with the club and played in the friendly against Derby County. "If it'd have been purely down to a football decision he'd have come to us," Ferguson said. "Footballing wise, he definitely want to come to us but other things came into it. "Unfortunately I think the finances of it, we couldn't get to the level he wanted.

Read more at: http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/sport/football/doncaster-rovers/doncaster-rovers-steven-taylor-would-have-signed-if-it-had-been-a-football-decision-says-darren-ferguson-1-8668961

So you'll already know which players we are going to sign, how much we will pay them because you will have all the facts at hand given you by the club.
In fact we should all wait, not be concerned because you and the chosen few will tell us when the players are arriving.

This from someone who doesn't realise we don't have card operated turnstiles.

You have been going to the right ground haven't you?

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on July 25, 2017, 10:19:29 pm by steve@dcfd »
Vaya is that referring to me or Mr Frost?

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on July 25, 2017, 10:20:32 pm by vaya »
Vaya is that referring to me or Mr Frost?

Mr Frost Steve, by his own admission.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on July 25, 2017, 11:47:28 pm by silent majority »

What is it that I think I know then?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on July 25, 2017, 11:57:13 pm by SydneyRover »
There are known knowns....................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiPe1OiKQuk

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on July 26, 2017, 12:35:53 am by Sammy Chung was King »
WE WILL SIGN JORDAN HOUGHTON

It's terrible these days trying to make the congregation hear isn't it? :laugh:

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on July 31, 2017, 10:15:30 pm by Draytonian III »
Has joined Kilmarnock